Putin is Dead!

Started by Ural Quntz (Moderator), October 26, 2023, 08:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroBob

Maybe Russia have cloned Putin, you just don't know.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: BoroBob on October 27, 2023, 12:35:08 PMMaybe Russia have cloned Putin, you just don't know.

Or do you?.

I remember Dolly Da Sheep.......

BoroRedKen

Is the mouse on the ear or the ear on the mouse???.....

:ponder:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: BoroBob on October 27, 2023, 12:35:08 PMMaybe Russia have cloned Putin, you just don't know.

They have tried and a man with a passing resemblance to the tyrant has been performing his duties for months now. However like everything else made in Russia the work was of low quality and things like his cheeks kept slipping giving the game away. This is why Erdogan wouldn't meet with the clone - he knew
The clone has stopped drinking tea or going near high windows

tunstall

I hope they have receipts for the Lurpak

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I WONDER WHO IT WAS THEN WHO'S INVITED IRAN (HEZBOLLAH) AND PALESTINE (HAMAS) TO MOSCOW THEN 🤔🤔🤔

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 27, 2023, 10:00:35 AM
Quote from: teamboro on October 27, 2023, 06:43:35 AMSo Ural has the same source had Borodad259 I think we will call him that from now on or is it Baddad

Read the first post on the inside the kremlin thread where I told you all where the 'news' was coming from dafcun

Just you and that other anally obsessed fool seem to think it was secret and/or genuine

Been fun reading your mad responses like

I'll still keep you all informed

:supremeleader:

Is that your way of attempting to squirm out of all this embarrassing cringeworthy shite Kuntz ? You now trying to spin all this off as " I told you all it wasn't genuine from the start "

You need to be beaten like a rented mule

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Arseholes and animal cruelty - not a good look lad

Be better...

:wry:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 27, 2023, 12:05:42 PMOk, thanks.
I'm up to speed now.

:charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:

Looka Tel all you need to know right is he is DEAD !!  :orson:

This wasn't him yesterday it can't have been him he's in with the Lurpack

https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1718167414246945235

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

You dont listen do you crackpot.....?

Get back to your searchs for anal orifices ya bender

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 28, 2023, 06:19:34 PMYou dont listen do you crackpot.....?

It's worrying to know imbeciles like you are out on the streets

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Heres the latest (to keep you dancing!)

Despite the readiness for the widespread use of the double, some events with the participation of the president planned before the New Year are cancelled.

Almost no one appreciated the closed center of Moscow on the night of the president's death, but in vain.

After the news of Putin's death, almost all informal negotiations with the Russian leadership in many areas were stopped.

Now, those around Nikolai Patrushev are deciding what to do with Putin's family. Even in the morning, in order to confuse information about the death of the president, they planned to release Putin's "happy and smiling" eldest daughter into the information space, and even thought about a similar "walk" for Alina Kabaeva, but when they saw that the Kremlin and opposition resources were coping in unison with We decided to postpone this task on our own.

Doctors are still on the territory of the residence in Valdai. The president's corpse is there.

It is noteworthy that the day after Putin's death, Alexander Lukashenko spoke about peace in Ukraine and offered himself as the main peacemaker. Lukashenko knows more than many in the Kremlin, and his sense of smell is unlike many.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 28, 2023, 06:19:34 PMYou dont listen do you crackpot.....?

You actually wanted me to apologise to you cos you posted summing from the fucking daily express !!!!

That comic said vlad was dead and you believed it .. not only that you wanted me to apologise to you !!!

Id crush you under foot you deluded insect well before even thinking of apologising  :alf:  :alf:  :alf: 

The shape up or ship out rule came about cos of your poor show on here .. you have flopped like a horses cock so its time to ship out .. close the door on yer way out as well  :rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

RiversideRifle

Why does crackpot keep changing his user? I thought it was me with multi accounts?  :rudi:
UTB

AtomicDog

Get back to your searchs for anal officers ya bender

I've not seen that one Dear Boy . . .

Is it as good as sh*tty sh*tty gangbang?

What's a 'bender'  I thought it was a Jairzinho 'The Hurricane' style shot?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpack on October 28, 2023, 06:28:54 PM

You actually wanted me to apologise to you cos you posted summing from the fucking daily express !!!!

That comic said vlad was dead and you believed it .. not only that you wanted me to apologise to you !!!

Id crush you under foot you deluded insect well before even thinking of apologising  :alf:  :alf:  :alf: 

The shape up or ship out rule came about cos of your poor show on here .. you have flopped like a horses cock so its time to ship out .. close the door on yer way out as well  :rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

You're funny - in a very sad way

:supremeleader:

teamboro

Ural reading fake Telegram channels for news about Putin which has been proven many times to spread false news about Russia and Putin when will he learn 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 General Baddad would be proud  :supremeleader:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

In With the Lurpak

Kuntz has made a complete fool of himself he's now desperately trying to squirm his way out of all the stuff he has been posting on here. Making out he knew it was all fake from the off  :diego:

Kuntz should either stick to posting about Adidas Trainers or Like lids said to him " Ship Out " He's an embarrassment to the people running this board.

When he looks in on here he can watch this fella , says what I said from the off there should be peace its the only option . But the west won't have it

https://twitter.com/djuric_zlatko/status/1718264561730544125 

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

TerryCochranesSocks

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Babushka Army!

Babushka is Russian for a kind of older bewer

Johnny Thunder