Putin is Dead!

Started by Ural Quntz (Moderator), October 26, 2023, 08:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Attention! There is currently an attempted coup in Russia!

Russian President Vladimir Putin died this evening at his residence in Valdai. At 20.42 Moscow time, doctors stopped resuscitation and pronounced death. Now the doctors are blocked in the room with Putin's corpse, they are being held by members of the presidential security service on the personal orders of Dmitry Kochnev, who is in touch and receives instructions from the Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolai Patrushev.

Security for the president's double has been beefed up. Active negotiations are underway. Any attempt to pass off a double as the president after Putin's death is a coup.

In With the Lurpak

I thought we had a deal John ?

You were going to knock all this mad shit on the head ?

I am afraid Steely is right you just can't help yourself can you .. always gotta have the last word always gotta try look in the know and clever :diego:

You are an unwell man . I am not even going to google the latest video of vlad alive and well because you are a total and utter knacker ..

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Don't feel to bad about it Crackpot

You can always send flowers....

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 26, 2023, 09:06:11 PMDon't feel to bad about it Crackpot

You can always send flowers....

No seriously John

we had a deal . no more Ukraine Russia stuff. but you have started again straight away , just like steely described you a total and utter cunt of a man.

Kenny trying to build a community forum and he put you on mod role what a massive mistake that was. I wont be going to any drink meet ups cos I was put you straight in ward 6 intensive care I mean it . I would smash your face right inthe way you go on   . not the type i would be drinking with .you are a fucking clown .

putin is not dead you absolute fucking dim wittered throbber.

Blott

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 26, 2023, 08:54:23 PMAttention! There is currently an attempted coup in Russia!

Russian President Vladimir Putin died this evening at his residence in Valdai. At 20.42 Moscow time, doctors stopped resuscitation and pronounced death. Now the doctors are blocked in the room with Putin's corpse, they are being held by members of the presidential security service on the personal orders of Dmitry Kochnev, who is in touch and receives instructions from the Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolai Patrushev.

Security for the president's double has been beefed up. Active negotiations are underway. Any attempt to pass off a double as the president after Putin's death is a coup.

it gets more like the Stalin film every day

In With the Lurpak

Putin TODAY Talking to Jews and Arabs trying to bring about a peace in the region !!!

Unlike pedo kid sniffer Biden who wants all out war with Iran ..

Look at this Kuntz you brain dead fucking retard he is not dead .. your brain is dead not Putin. you fucking gimp

https://twitter.com/lagazetteazfr/status/1717612940986098064

Blott

He would be better off asking Ukraine for a truce. The way it's going they will be Moscow by Xmas

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on October 26, 2023, 09:28:43 PMHe would be better off asking Ukraine for a truce. The way it's going they will be Moscow by Xmas

Ahh right on que

BLOTT THE BOTT

YOU LEFTY FUCKING TURD

In With the Lurpak

Again

Putin sorting out the west shit .. the man wants peace not war.

Kid sniffer and his crew want the end of the world cos the east is taking over.that's the bottom line.

https://twitter.com/News9Tweets/status/1717545205568819560

In With the Lurpak

On a final note

Seriously Kenny

You wanna get shot of this Kuntz clown he is no moderator he is a cunt just like Steely said .

Good lad steely good poster , Kuntz a fucking retarded piece of trouble causing shite.

Not what you need for the board IMO Kenny.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I'm sorry you feel that way.....

In With the Lurpak

No you aren't you're a narcist little weasel who won't accept he is wrong now and again. always gotta be right . you're a cunt .

I said no more Russia Ukraine shit you were ruining the board with it. I told you to stop and i would stop showing you up.

cos I have showed you up you are still bitter and wanna look like you were right all along

you were wrong all along you stupid cunt

do us all a favour and fuck off  :cheers:   

Sharpish as well.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

News just in

Crackpot doesn't tell anybody what to do on this forum.

Flounce for Mr Crocket incoming!

:cheers:

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 26, 2023, 09:59:00 PMNo you aren't you're a narcist little weasel who won't accept he is wrong now and again. always gotta be right . you're a cunt .

I said no more Russia Ukraine shit you were ruining the board with it. I told you to stop and i would stop showing you up.

cos I have showed you up you are still bitter and wanna look like you were right all along

you were wrong all along you stupid cunt

do us all a favour and fuck off  :cheers:   

Sharpish as well.
that 40 miles of tanks was very peaceful: stupid, inept, without logistical thought but in the end a waste of fuel.

teamboro

So Ural has the same source had Borodad259 I think we will call him that from now on or is it Baddad
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: teamboro on October 27, 2023, 06:43:35 AMSo Ural has the same source had Borodad259 I think we will call him that from now on or is it Baddad

GENERAL BADDAD 🙄🙄🙄

OR AS HE'S KNOWN TO HIS SO CALLED FRIENDS....

BILLY BIG BULLSHITTER....

:sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Putin in with the Lurpak

No respect for the deceased.

Putin's corpse was placed in a freezer, which previously contained deep-frozen food, at the presidential residence in Valdai.

The doctors who took part in the treatment and resuscitation of Putin were distributed among several rooms in the residence and continue to be held by the president's security service.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: teamboro on October 27, 2023, 06:43:35 AMSo Ural has the same source had Borodad259 I think we will call him that from now on or is it Baddad

Read the first post on the inside the kremlin thread where I told you all where the 'news' was coming from dafcun

Just you and that other anally obsessed fool seem to think it was secret and/or genuine

Been fun reading your mad responses like

I'll still keep you all informed

:supremeleader:

AtomicDog

Boredom from reading about himself on here all the time, probably
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

teamboro

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 27, 2023, 10:00:35 AM

Read the first post on the inside the kremlin thread where I told you all where the 'news' was coming from dafcun

Just you and that other anally obsessed fool seem to think it was secret and/or genuine

Been fun reading your mad responses like

I'll still keep you all informed

:supremeleader:
You joining the window lickerd daf cun
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Mike Peeler

I think i will sit this one out and just leave my current thoughts of is he or isn't he.

Its a bit like the Rifle scenario in some ways is he or isn't he real - or just a made-up internet character..{the rifle that is}

TBC.... :peopleseyebrow:  :ponder:  :rudi2:  :rudi:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 27, 2023, 10:05:46 AM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 27, 2023, 12:26:18 AMDeath claims denied by Kremlin

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russia-denies-reports-vladimir-putin-died-from-cancer-today-calling-it-absurd-information/ar-AA1iUD09?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b35ed97212f445219142789ed6dee910&ei=11

So its definitely true!!

:ray:

I thought it was a heart attack he died of last week?

What's he going to die of tomorrow?

Pay attention!

He didnt die last week as they managed to pull him back from the brink

This week not so much which is why he is in with the Lurpak now

TerryCochranesSocks

Ok, thanks.
I'm up to speed now.