FAO Erimus

Started by John Trebor, October 26, 2023, 12:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Trebor

Looks like a posse from OTR are planning to ambush you (or maybe kidnap?) at the Bloom shirt thingy tomorrow. You have been warned.....

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/stuart-boam.51535/

Nosmo-King

Saw that! Pining for you Erimus!!

BoroRedKen

Yet they "cheer" on the bullies that "chased" him.

Erimus is free to post where he wants to.

Just because "we" choose to listen and debate other viewpoints without bullying, families getting mentioned and abuse of the word "scum" because of some pisspot political reason then maybe 5 or 6 of Fmttm "posters" should consider how they respond to certain people.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 26, 2023, 12:47:36 PMYet they "cheer" on the bullies that "chased" him.

Erimus is free to post where he wants to.

Just because "we" choose to listen and debate other viewpoints without bullying, families getting mentioned and abuse of the word "scum" because of some pisspot political reason then maybe 5 or 6 of Fmttm "posters" should consider how they respond to certain people.

Spot on Ken 👍

Blott

Name dropping here. Boamy came to our wedding with Millsy both are great people with lovely families.

I did his and his wife's Off-licence books all the time he owned it.

True story. He asked me what he would look like in B&W stripes and I told his Fing ridiculous.

He is struggling with his health now.

BoroRedKen

Sad to hear he has health problems.

A little before my time but bros always spoke highly of him as a player and it appears he is a nice fella IRL.

Fight on Boamy.

:carrick2:  :bigjack

erimus74

Went to the last 73-74 reunion around covid & with unavailable Stuey Boam the club done a zoon for the attendees, he looked quite poorly back then

My favourite captain & CH

Went to a match, with my dad & younger brother, in the legends a good few years back, we bought raffle tickets for prizes to be drawn, my dads number was called, Stuey handed him a watch he won

erimus74

Off to the Bloom on saturday, enjoy the shirt displays

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on October 26, 2023, 02:12:24 PMOff to the Bloom on saturday, enjoy the shirt displays
You should be safe then. It looks like they are expecting you to be there tomorrow 👍

AtomicDog

Are you going to ne
Quote from: John Trebor on October 26, 2023, 12:32:15 PMLooks like a posse from OTR are planning to ambush you (or maybe kidnap?) at the Bloom shirt thingy tomorrow. You have been warned.....

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/stuart-boam.51535/

They are more than welcome to try . . .

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

I remember some gadge in the Holgate christened him " cowboy " and would shout it out regularly! Stuart Boam that is!

AtomicDog

Well as the tipster's seem to have gone a bit shy, found myself pawing through this thread on . .  . Ahem, FMTTM, whilst scanning their site for some moneymaking schemes.

Stuart Boam I thought? . . .
Then the memories came flooding back from malestrom life that I was dragged up in, as a nefarious waif.
From scaling the hossie wall, rappelling down the dank, putrid smelling p*ss stained 'open air' toilet wall's of the Holgate. Scuttling through the legs of the crowd, dipping a few of the fool's on the way to watch that Man six foot two, eyes of blue.
Such memories!

Reminded Me of when we would truant from school, sniff glue in Linthorpe cemetery then go on a shoplifting spree, when we got the munchies, at his paper shop on the corner of St Barnabas rd How made any profit is beyond Me!

The time's Me and the gang have gone 'steaming' in there. Leaving with pawfuls of 'booty' evertime, Bingo!
All the sweets -jamaica rum, blackjack's, space dust, Tudor crisps . . . That mad Kaylie stuff in a tube, the one with the liquorice stick in, what was that all about?
But the best was always 'The top shelf' literature we would 'aquire' due to distraction tactics and fine teamwork!

The titles:

Asian Babes
Quite big t*ts please!
Bum fun with Freda
Dirk wears white socks
Coprophilia quarterly
New c**ts
Grannies with big hairy f*nnies
Sleeping Booty
Romeo in Juliet
The midnight Growler
The good, the bad and the snuggly
One blew over miss Lulu's chest
Inspect Her gadget  . . .

Plus many others of course!

We'd scarper off, straight to the bogs out of the back of the Park Hotel . . . And read them in the bushes behind having a right chortle at the letters pages!

Those were the day's My freinds.
Alas all in My former Life it's a distant memory now.

They say money doesn't bring happiness . . . but it sure makes the misery more enjoyable!

Raffles
Ex Metz Bridge
Boro

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈