TONIGHTS PLAYLIST

Started by BoroRedKen, October 25, 2023, 07:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 25, 2023, 07:03:15 PM

VERY APT...

SOME GOOD CHOICES THERE MATE 👍👌👍

BEEN ON A BIT OF A DOWNER TODAY 😌😌😌 SO GOT MESELF A BOTTLE OF CAPTAIN MORGAN RUM... WILL BE LISTENING TO THEM ALL LATER ON THE HEADPHONES... THERE'S A LOT GETTING ON TOP OF ME AND FAMILY PRESSURE BUT WITH NO ACTUAL THANKS FOR IT GETS ME DOWN...
ALSO 93 DAYS SINCE I CAME BACK FROM CYPRUS ON MY 60TH....AND A CERTAIN PERSON WHO TOOK THE PISS STILL RANKLES ME TO FUCK 😌😡😌

MUSIC IS FOOD TO THE EARS SO I'M GONNA SIGN OFF TONIGHT LISTENING TO TUNES TILL I CRASH OUT..... 🎧🎵🎧
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg

Hope you are ok, Lidds. You bring a lot of joy to people on this board when others probably feel miserable. Chin up mate

TeessideTopgun

Enjoy the grog and tooons Lids 👍

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I COULD EASILY TAKE THE DAVE COURTNEY WAY OUT 😔

BUT THEN I WORRY WHO WOULD TAKE CARE OF MY MAM AND DAD 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 25, 2023, 08:24:04 PMI COULD EASILY TAKE THE DAVE COURTNEY WAY OUT 😔

If you're feeling like that get some help don't self help IE booze it only makes things worse having the black dog is horrible been there done that it's better to talk than go to your funeral
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

AtomicDog

Oh no Mista Widdle!

Yu know be sad I still fwend for yu.

Yu get velly dwunk, no haf wee in bed, go two toilet in knight sir
🙏🙏🙏
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 25, 2023, 08:24:04 PMI COULD EASILY TAKE THE DAVE COURTNEY WAY OUT 😔

Don't talk like that Lad, keep ya head up.

Take care Lidds
💪💪💪
AD
🐾
🐾

erimus74

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

For some odd reason America were the support act for The Who in Stockton when they did the full Tommy album on stage at The Globe (ABC) Theatre.

They were roundly jeered for most of their act - did Horse With No Name which got polite applause and then they walked off in a huff.

I mean what did they expect?

:orson:

Hey Lids - bollox to em all mate

When the Boro are doing so well ---

AtomicDog

Ravishing Rick Rude

Fuck sake mark, don't be talking like that.

Come on lad, you are strong enough to get through this.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 25, 2023, 07:31:22 PM

VERY APT...

BEEN ON A BIT OF A DOWNER TODAY 😌😌😌 SO GOT MESELF A BOTTLE OF CAPTAIN MORGAN RUM... WILL BE LISTENING TO THEM ALL LATER ON THE HEADPHONES... THERE'S A LOT GETTING ON TOP OF ME AND FAMILY PRESSURE BUT WITH NO ACTUAL THANKS FOR IT GETS ME DOWN...
ALSO 93 DAYS SINCE I CAME BACK FROM CYPRUS ON MY 60TH....AND A CERTAIN PERSON WHO TOOK THE PISS STILL RANKLES ME TO FUCK 😌😡😌

MUSIC IS FOOD TO THE EARS SO I'M GONNA SIGN OFF TONIGHT LISTENING TO TUNES TILL I CRASH OUT..... 🎧🎵🎧

Come on mate. We fight this shit together. I could not of coped and survived without you and the other lads. You lads pulled me through the worst year of my life.
If 1 of us feels "pain" then we all do Mark.

Ring me when you are up and about. We can chat properly then.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE MATE.

x

Ravishing Rick Rude

trying out some new 80s tracks this weekend.

Maniac - Michael Sembelo
Africa - Toto
Love Will Tear us Apart - Joy Division

Blott

The drive home will be Karen Carpenter

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 25, 2023, 07:31:22 PM

VERY APT...

Sorry I didnt read your post Lids when I replied to Kens OP, hope youre feeling better today

Blott

Kids, be yourself, meet your mates, your patter is brilliant for this place.

We all have bad days, never get wound up by the nonsense on here.

UTB

BoroRedKen

Spot on Blotty.

Are a right Timpsoning this last 12 months even i am working back to "normality".

Its been down to support and banter from here.

And it gets better! A post from Blotty that EVERYBODY can agree on!

:alf:  :bigjack

AtomicDog

Blotty is a good Man, regardless of the politics people have views on, support. 100 people on a message board ain't gonna change a thing.

I think on a one to one situation if you needed his help, he would help you.

To me personally, that's how I would judge a good person, someone with a heart.

The fact that I think he's funny as f**k sometimes when he doesn't even mean to be, makes Me like him all the more.

Sorry Guv

AD
🐾

Johnny Thunder

Blotty is sound for a lefty cunt.

I think he is ever so slightly middley though.

:rudi:

Blott

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on October 27, 2023, 03:52:22 PMBlotty is sound for a lefty cunt.

I think he is ever so slightly middley though.

:rudi:

I am not left on everything. I am pretty right wing on law and order. On taxation you have to follow common sense, go passed 50pc and people avoid it as it's seen unfair. Taxation should be about getting most tax not the rate. Blair was a genius at it.

As for Israel if my family has been murdered I would expect my government to go in all guns blazing. Fck Hamas.

AtomicDog

Meanwhile . . .
Back to the tunes

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

AtomicDog