DISGUSTING

Started by BoroRedKen, October 24, 2023, 08:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 05:52:33 PMThe youths of yesterday were running round towns and cities causing havoc under the disguise of football.

People went p i bashing.

Berwick Hills shops were always difference.

We had Sutcliffe, the Krays, Bible John,  Shankhill Butchers. IRA gangsters, it's the same today.

Yesterday was the same.

gotta be a piss take /wind up ?

Blott

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 24, 2023, 10:44:44 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 05:52:33 PMThe youths of yesterday were running round towns and cities causing havoc under the disguise of football.

People went p i bashing.

We had Sutcliffe, the Krays, Bible John,  Shankhill Butchers. IRA gangsters, it's the same today.

Yesterday was the same.

what did I say that was wrong?

It's amazing the winters had snow and sparkling stars, the spring warm with little bunnies, the summer always hot no rain, the autumn beautiful leaves, never any crime, the Boro won the premiership and FA cup every year. Yes yesterday was paradise.

Gingerpig

Agree with Peeler , you are not worth the effort

Blott

Women sat at home in their pinnies as the husband bravely came home from ICI, Steelworks and the port with their cash wages to Thier I will obey wife's every Friday night. Then a sit round the TV to watch Cora.

God life was good then.

Blott

Go on tell me when this fantasy period was. I am 65 and I can't remember it.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BLOTTY LAD 🤔

YOU NEED TO UP YOUR MEDICATION KIDDA 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 25, 2023, 12:54:29 AMBLOTTY LAD 🤔

bless it's the man from Delmonte.

You tell me when times were any different. Yesterday is always better but it isn't. Me and you caused havoc for far too long, towns are not terrorised every weekend.  Your heros were lunatics.

Look out of your window, where have all the kids gone? They are sat in Thier houses texting their mates.

I am pleased that my children will have a better life than we did.  I like most have a great life.

I am a lefty but quite RW on law and order. If you steal from a shop 3 times you should get 5 years. If you hit a Bobby, fireman or a nurse 5 years.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on October 25, 2023, 01:49:50 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 25, 2023, 12:54:29 AMBLOTTY LAD 🤔

bless it's the man from Delmonte.

I am pleased that my children will have a better life than we did.  I like most have a great life.

WHAT COUNTRY ARE THEY MOVING TO LIKE  🤔🙄🙄🙄🤔

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 10:48:57 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on October 24, 2023, 10:44:44 PM

People went p i bashing.

Yesterday was the same.

what did I say that was wrong?

It's amazing the winters had snow and sparkling stars, the spring warm with little bunnies, the summer always hot no rain, the autumn beautiful leaves, never any crime, the Boro won the premiership and FA cup every year. Yes yesterday was paradise.

Is that an extract from Harry Vega's latest tome Mr Blotty? . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Controversial alert!!!!

I kind of see Blottys points.

The thing i would like to point out is "comparing" the 60's and 70's to now is a bit "unjust".

Nowadays we have social media, 24hr rolling news, everybody has a camera/video recorder in their pockets etc.

Everything is covered by everyone now.
Every person is a potential "newscaster".

Where i think Blotty is wrong a little bit is, and its not his fault tbh, is that his "experiences" with other nationalities is the only way that some of people he knows are good, genuine, honest, hardworking and conscientious people.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 25, 2023, 07:43:09 AMControversial alert!!!!

I kind of see Blottys points.

The thing i would like to point out is "comparing" the 60's and 70's to now is a bit "unjust".

Nowadays we have social media, 24hr rolling news, everybody has a camera/video recorder in their pockets etc.

Everything is covered by everyone now.
Every person is a potential "newscaster".

Where i think Blotty is wrong a little bit is, and its not his fault tbh, is that his "experiences" with other nationalities is the only way that some of people he knows are good, genuine, honest, hardworking and conscientious people.

not quite. I just blasted an Indian lad for being a lying twat. A more obnoxious B you will never meet. He went crying to the boss, something you and I would never do.

I have always said there are good and bad in every group.

BoroRedKen

A couple of head chef's i trained under would be in jail nowadays!

Might seem a daft question but when telling them off are you also aware of how "careful" you must be under current guidelines?

BoroRedKen

I ask because there does not seem to be much difference in an old fashioned bollocking and bullying getting claimed lately.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 25, 2023, 01:12:18 PMA couple of head chef's i trained under would be in jail nowadays!

Might seem a daft question but when telling them off are you also aware of how "careful" you must be under current guidelines?

If they ended up working in Manjaros, they are.

🐾

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 25, 2023, 01:15:22 PMI ask because there does not seem to be much difference in an old fashioned bollocking and bullying getting claimed lately.
I never worry about it. I asked him had he went crying to the boss, he said no, I had just been called in and told about his complaint. I came back and called him a lying B. I am not top of the likes list amongst his peer group, but who gives a F.

Last Xmas an Asian lad made a joke to me that you and I would have been sacked for. It was pretty funny. As he said, he can say it.

It's wrong but lots of things are.

What happened to you was and is a disgrace.

I am sure you like me know people from the gay community, not one I know cares about all the BS. Their humour is brutal.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 11:04:29 PMWomen sat at home in their pinnies as the husband bravely came home from ICI, Steelworks and the port with their cash wages to Thier I will obey wife's every Friday night. Then a sit round the TV to watch Cora.

God life was good then.

Watch it Blotty, might get done for breach of copyright or at the very least, plagiarism

🐾