DISGUSTING

Started by BoroRedKen, October 24, 2023, 08:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

WHAT A SHOWING FOR MIDDLESBROUGH.

HORRIBLE WOMAN. LETS SEE "ELSEWHERE" SPIN THIS AS RACIST.

https://twitter.com/bobbies_helmet/status/1716515933680799781

BoroRedKen

Apologies Tone A. I did not see your other thread.

:bigjack

Mike Peeler

That's Andy McDonalds Middlesbrough for you - it got some views online  - you might say another nail in Middlesbrough Town Centre's coffin.

Westy's lot just tries to brush it under the carpet rather than call it out, and in turning a blind eye they just make life harder for the genuine asylum seekers trying to make a life for themselves in the UK.

The soft lefty voters and Kabour need to understand scum comes in all shapes and sizes colors and creeds. And not just blame white English coked-up or smacked-up UK lay about citizens for some of the UK social issues.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SHE WILL ONLY END UP GETTING A COMMUNITY ORDER 🙄🙄🙄

VILE PIECE OF SHITE 👎😡🔥
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 24, 2023, 09:00:22 AMThat's Andy McDonalds Middlesbrough for you - it got some views online  - you might say another nail in Middlesbrough Town Centre's coffin.

Westy's lot just tries to brush it under the carpet rather than call it out, and in turning a blind eye they just make life harder for the genuine asylum seekers trying to make a life for themselves in the UK.

The soft lefty voters and Kabour need to understand scum comes in all shapes and sizes colors and creeds. And not just blame white English coked-up or smacked-up UK lay about citizens for some of the UK social issues.

Very good post.

Its so easy to call and brand people "racist" but then a video like this appears, taking away any race/creed stuff, and your point is right.

"Elsewhere" will DEMAND context. That woman did not steal to feed her starving children. She probably would not been seen dead at a foodbank.
Just sheer pig ignorance and arrogance.

And yes it had been 1 of the Boro white smackrats i would have stepped in also.

Like that post Mikey.
 :bigjack

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 24, 2023, 09:00:22 AMThat's Andy McDonalds Middlesbrough for you - it got some views online  - you might say another nail in Middlesbrough Town Centre's coffin.

I am one of your soft lefty's and I agree that bad people come in all sizes colours and creeds.

The reality across the country is that crime is well down. If you were to ask me why, it's because teen-agers are sat Infront of computer screens instead of playing knocky knocky hide oh.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 01:09:15 PM

I am one of your soft lefty's and I agree that bad people come in all sizes colours and creeds.

The reality across the country is that crime is well down. If you were to ask me why, it's because teen-agers are sat Infront of computer screens instead of playing knocky knocky hide oh.

I don't have any stats but will take your word for it, whilst also saying the numbers might be down but is more (bigger) twats if that makes sense. They were 'bastards' back in the day but they are more 'bastards' now I would say.

Steboro

Can't wait to come home on holiday in December.  :leo:

Honestly from what my Mam said it will be a waste of my time even going into the town.

Could use some new clobber though, are Physce & Triads still around?

Johnny Thunder

Come to Normanby. I'll fuckin bottle yer for not Muleing me a tent over.

Doesn't matter now though. I picked the cunt up myself while I was in Vegas.

Steboro and Tunstall cunts.

:rudi:

In With the Lurpak

Crime is well up Blott

The coppers take no action on most of it so it doesn't go on records . Keir starmer was  a master at it he told the law not to bother with the grooming gangs .. bent as fuck pieces of shit .

Don't be telling me its raining while you piss in my pocket ~~~~ crime rates are down  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:

You not seen the mass looting of shops by BLM and the like, all fucking off with massive tellies none of em get collared the coppers don't do fuck all.. might rope one in for the box ticking the rest are up the the necks in crime.

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 24, 2023, 05:28:49 PM

Crime is well up Blott

The coppers take no action on most of it so it doesn't go on records . Keir starmer was  a master at it he told the law not to bother with the grooming gangs .. bent as fuck pieces of shit .

Don't be telling me its raining while you piss in my pocket ~~~~ crime rates are down  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:

You not seen the mass looting of shops by BLM and the like, all fucking off with massive tellies none of em get collared the coppers don't do fuck all.. might rope one in for the box ticking the rest are up the the necks in crime.
one day someone will turn your light on.

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 24, 2023, 02:52:40 PM

I don't have any stats but will take your word for it, whilst also saying the numbers might be down but is more (bigger) twats if that makes sense. They were 'bastards' back in the day but they are more 'bastards' now I would say.
I don't think today is any different to yesterday.

tunstall

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on October 24, 2023, 04:18:59 PMCome to Normanby. I'll fuckin bottle yer for not Muleing me a tent over.

I was gonna bring you one home after my last trip an all....

Thanks for letting me know you got sorted

I'm bringing Lids a gallon of Lurpak back from Target (nicked)

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 05:41:16 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 24, 2023, 02:52:40 PM

I don't think today is any different to yesterday.

Give over - you only have to look at the state of the streets with litter etc to see how things have changed from back in the day. I know you will blame service cuts and the Tories when in fact the youth of today are out of control. Blacks and whites for the record.

**ps The litter example was just that an example - I've no doubt all crime is off the scale especially here in Boro. Crocs is right in lots of ways on the reporting thing.

That's why Labour are fucked they think everything is Hunky Dorey..... and so is the country if they get in.... :rav:  :wry: 

Vote westy.... :westy:  :wankers:  :wry:

Blott

The youths of yesterday were running round towns and cities causing havoc under the disguise of football.

People went p i bashing.

Berwick Hills shops were always difference.

We had Sutcliffe, the Krays, Bible John,  Shankhill Butchers. IRA gangsters, it's the same today.

Yesterday was the same.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 05:52:33 PMThe youths of yesterday were running round towns and cities causing havoc under the disguise of football.

People went p i bashing.

We had Sutcliffe, the Krays, Bible John,  Shankhill Butchers. IRA gangsters, it's the same today.

Yesterday was the same.

You are not worth arguing with blotty.

The were two tramps in my day that I can think of and heard of ...

Nipper Harris and Keog if you class him as one.

Look at the state of the Town Centre now with scum laying all over it....another example.

tunstall

Homeless people are scum now are they?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Nipper was a millionaire - wasn't he?

:wry:

AtomicDog

Well I think people should stop slagging our town.
I mean, imagine if you lived here?

It Looks the sh*ts
https://x.com/frantruth/status/1715497607340892171?s=20
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on October 24, 2023, 05:52:33 PMThe youths of yesterday were running round towns and cities causing havoc under the disguise of football.

People went p i bashing.

Yesterday was the same.

Blimey!

No wonder this gunslinger has got his work cut out . .

I'm glad I don't live round there!! .

Steboro

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on October 24, 2023, 04:18:59 PMCome to Normanby. I'll fuckin bottle yer for not Muleing me a tent over.

Is there even a roundabout in Normanby for you to pitch it on and drink White Lightening all day long?

PS this will be my first time home in 5 years.    Did I promise it 4 years ago 😂🤣😂🤣

Mike Peeler

Quote from: tunstall on October 24, 2023, 06:13:10 PMHomeless people are scum now are they?

the first two names were tramps of back in the day.

The shit or scum that lays around the town center is scum -  well the majority are - the might be the odd homeless one in amongst them.

More fool you if you think they are all homeless - most if not all of them are on the tap all day and disappear back to some abode. Scum is the best way to describe them.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 24, 2023, 08:09:54 PM
Quote from: tunstall on October 24, 2023, 06:13:10 PMHomeless people are scum now are they?

The shit or scum that lays around the town center is scum -  well the majority are - the might be the odd homeless one in amongst them.

More fool you if you think they are all homeless - most if not all of them are on the tap all day and disappear back to some abode. Scum is the best way to describe them.
You didn't bump into Me outside the HSBC bank did you?

PS I am genuinely homeless

'Giz a pound Mr P, you got a spare fag'?

Mike Peeler

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 24, 2023, 08:38:53 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 24, 2023, 08:09:54 PM

You didn't bump into Me outside the HSBC bank did you?

PS I am genuinely homeless

'Giz a pound Mr P, you got a spare fag'?

For you Mr.D Yes of course - no wasting it on spice when you get home though.

AtomicDog