TIME FOR SOME TRUTHS.

Started by BoroRedKen, October 22, 2023, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 26, 2023, 10:23:49 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 26, 2023, 09:34:22 AMI am not one to get involved in any Argie Bargi.....  :rudi2:  :rudi:  :rav:

I do hope I am around (online) when this one is settled one way or another.

I am not wanting blood spilled, but it will be good to know who the real deal is.
Liddle is out there so it's his title for now - Rifle is to be continued

Indeed your not Mr P . . . You just concentrate on making your good friend Raffles more pie & mash

I'm halfway to financing My next venture. A remote settlement on the outskirts of Salou "Reverend Raffles temple agricultural project" -might even hire that yacker off here, tights or whatever his name is - This is going to be the real deal, nothing like that chalatan 'Jonesy' tried to create.
All My yurts will have ensuite, wi-fi, IPTV, minibar and a selection of 'extras'

There'll be funfairs, soccer pitches, water parks the full shebang.

And you're only required to do 26 hours patsy a day.

It's environmental friendly to. So they'll be no plant involved in construction, just good old fashioned hand tools!

Keep those tips coming to uncle Raffles dear Boy.

I just like to keep folk on their toes and keep them off my scent with the odd wrong spelling, and word thrown in for measure...

I know Rifle looks on with interest...

"argy bargy" would normally be appropriate but the would be no fun in that for any wannabe online detectives.  :leo:  :bigjack

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 26, 2023, 07:02:19 AMStill based in NI kid been there longer than 6 month. Don't make yerself look silly crockpot

Ah right you back in Northern Ireland again :rudi:

It's just that that thread with the big dust up on it above you claimed you left Northern Ireland nipped home to see the kids went back to NI, Flew back to uk then on to Heathrow you posted the bag ticket I recall, Told us all you were now in London training fools into stone cold killers n all that .. but yer back in Ireland again  :rudi:  :rudi: 

You are not that bloke off FMTTM who used to go on from Redcar are ye the one who took his dog for a walk all over the place .. what was that dog called again  :rudi:  :rudi:   was it  Polly or summing 

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 09, 2023, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 02:35:05 PMYou have just said 3 flights in 48 hours  :leo:

Wasn't tho was it .. wasn't even 20 hours  :rudi:

Caught out like a spasmodic slug sliding down a sheet of glass  :rudi: 

Dunno what the fuck your game is ... well I do ... you're a fucking bent crank with stacks of accounts same as usual nowt changes with you .. stitching ken up mind was a step too far ..

:redcard:  :redcard: 

Proper freak man  :rudi:

No flights for 3 months now kid

[/quote]

No I'm not in NI daft lad.
UTB

tunstall

The amount of quote spackering going on here isn't helping me understand what's going on....haha

Johnny Thunder

That is an impressive fuck up that Rifes lad.

:rudi:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on October 26, 2023, 12:18:57 PMThat is an impressive fuck up that Rifes lad.

:rudi:

What did I do there like? 🤷�♀️🤷�♀️🤷�♀️🤷�♀️🤷�♀️🤷�♀️
UTB

Johnny Thunder

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 26, 2023, 10:49:59 AM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 26, 2023, 07:02:19 AMStill based in NI kid been there longer than 6 month. Don't make yerself look silly crockpot

It's just that that thread with the big dust up on it above you claimed you left Northern Ireland nipped home to see the kids went back to NI, Flew back to uk then on to Heathrow you posted the bag ticket I recall, Told us all you were now in London training fools into stone cold killers n all that .. but yer back in Ireland again  :rudi:  :rudi: 

You are not that bloke off FMTTM who used to go on from Redcar are ye the one who took his dog for a walk all over the place .. what was that dog called again  :rudi:  :rudi:   was it  Polly or summing 

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 02:35:05 PMYou have just said 3 flights in 48 hours  :leo:

Dunno what the fuck your game is ... well I do ... you're a fucking bent crank with stacks of accounts same as usual nowt changes with you .. stitching ken up mind was a step too far ..

BLOTT

You are a worthless sack of

Hemorrhoid's

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 26, 2023, 09:05:21 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 26, 2023, 10:49:59 AM

BLOTT

You are a worthless sack of

Hemorrhoid's

[/quote]
he could be right, but what have I done now?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote spackers convention - not even going to try sorting it out

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

USELESS FUCKING CUNTS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Put them on the naughty step - slow down their connection fly me style :westy:  .... :rav:  :rudi: :wry: