TIME FOR SOME TRUTHS.

Started by BoroRedKen, October 22, 2023, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 24, 2023, 05:45:49 PMHoway lads.

There is no need for any of this.

This last year has kicked me in the bollocks more times than i care to remember.

I am experiencing a monumental "life change". Im still sad, bad and mad.

But the support ALL OF YOU have given me is 1 of the things that spurs me on.

Any "meetings" between members of RR will and MUST be done with civility and friendship.

We might never get to the bottom of this whole "snake" thing.

Lets not spoil what we have ALL put into RR lately.

Just remember.

WE ARE NOT A FORUM BUT A COMMUNITY

:bigjack

I NEED TO LOOK HIM IN THE EYES... 👀👀👀

AND THEN I'LL KNOW 👍👍👍😜
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 24, 2023, 05:13:36 PMDeployment  :alf:  :alf:

You come out with more shite than a Doggie Doo Doo sparkler

:sid:  :ray:  :sid: 

:supremeleader:

Where the f**k do you get them from!
:sid:  :rudi:  :ray:

Get Me two Crocky Lad
:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

That's nearly as mad as this

You'll enjoy that
Steve Majors  :mick:  :rav:

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 24, 2023, 06:56:52 PM

This last year has kicked me in the bollocks more times than i care to remember.

Any "meetings" between members of RR will and MUST be done with civility and friendship.

Just remember.

AND THEN I'LL KNOW 👍👍👍😜

You'd fucking love me Lidds like
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 24, 2023, 07:10:39 PM

Just remember.

AND THEN I'LL KNOW 👍👍👍😜

MAKE SURE YA PUT YA HAND IN YA SKY ROCKET THEN 👍🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺👍

:rudi:  :sid:  :rick:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

:supremeleader:
Go on Lids you tell Him Lad!! . . .

Mike Peeler

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 24, 2023, 07:10:39 PM

Just remember.

AND THEN I'LL KNOW 👍👍👍😜

:bork:

Oh you creepy bastard :rav:  :redcard:

borope

Just remember.

But surely Ken if someone has done this to you they want outing and removing form here ? Ive suspected rifle for ages now and been keeping an eye on him. There is far too many coincidences him and sexpom (and his other names) always seem to post at the same times even if its early hours of the morning, there was the time they both posted about Blackpool away almost word for word, theres the army link and believe me many more things i have seen which give me no doubts. And remember when you had a private conversation with Rifle about meeting up in Bedale to hunt down sexpom and then almost straight away Sexpom starts a thread Bedale pub recomandations ? You do whats best for you Ken but i have no doubts.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: borope on October 24, 2023, 08:55:56 PM

Just remember.

But surely Ken if someone has done this to you they want outing and removing form here ? Ive suspected rifle for ages now and been keeping an eye on him. There is far too many coincidences him and sexpom (and his other names) always seem to post at the same times even if its early hours of the morning, there was the time they both posted about Blackpool away almost word for word, theres the army link and believe me many more things i have seen which give me no doubts. And remember when you had a private conversation with Rifle about meeting up in Bedale to hunt down sexpom and then almost straight away Sexpom starts a thread Bedale pub recomandations ? You do whats best for you Ken but i have no doubts.

Errr....may I point out that if Rifle is the evil Svengali of the football forum world he would be most unlikely to be making such juvenile mistakes?

Perhaps its the real cunt has cottoned on to folk on here noticing things and then just making your suspicions seem to come true?

Alternatively its just coincidences that are having too much importance attached to them?

RiversideRifle

Just remember.

Fucking mental that PE. I'm a cunt to most forums but I've never done that on here or ever had an issue with Ken or anyone else. Lidds said a few words once and I said I t to him straight away I'm not a shithouse cunt whatsoever
UTB

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 24, 2023, 09:26:15 PM

Just remember.

Fucking mental that PE. I'm a cunt to most forums but I've never done that on here or ever had an issue with Ken or anyone else. Lidds said a few words once and I said I t to him straight away I'm not a shithouse cunt whatsoever

You admitted it got personal between you and Lids. You tried to drop him in it and Ken ended up taking the flack.

borope

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 24, 2023, 09:22:30 PM

Just remember.

Errr....may I point out that if Rifle is the evil Svengali of the football forum world he would be most unlikely to be making such juvenile mistakes?

Perhaps its the real cunt has cottoned on to folk on here noticing things and then just making your suspicions seem to come true?

Alternatively its just coincidences that are having too much importance attached to them?

Hes very clever but when you post on message boards so prolifically you are bound to make the odd mistake.

borope

Deployment that allows you to spend 15 hours a day on football message boards something doesnt add up ?  :ponder:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on October 24, 2023, 09:53:30 PM

Deployment that allows you to spend 15 hours a day on football message boards something doesnt add up ?  :ponder:

You've lost it lad. I'm on op interflex google it if you want. I questioned Lidds on one or two comments he made a year or two ago stop looking for shite that ain't there
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 24, 2023, 09:55:57 PM

You've lost it lad. I'm on op interflex google it if you want. I questioned Lidds on one or two comments he made a year or two ago stop looking for shite that ain't there

As Boro PE Said , at what point are you actually out training the cannon fodder cos you are logged in here Boreme or one Boro for 19 hours a day posting tripe lad..

You did a six month spell in Ireland , made 4 flights in 15 hours and squeezed in a 45 min visit to see yer kids before being whipped back into action on " operation interflex " 

I need the bog a can't stop laaaaaaughing at you Rifle  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 26, 2023, 04:31:05 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 24, 2023, 09:55:57 PM

As Boro PE Said , at what point are you actually out training the cannon fodder cos you are logged in here Boreme or one Boro for 19 hours a day posting tripe lad..

You did a six month spell in Ireland , made 4 flights in 15 hours and squeezed in a 45 min visit to see yer kids before being whipped back into action on " operation interflex " 

I need the bog a can't stop laaaaaaughing at you Rifle  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

Still based in NI kid been there longer than 6 month. Don't make yerself look silly crockpot
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Still based in NI kid been there longer than 6 month. Don't make yerself look silly crockpot
[/quote]

Ah right you back in Northern Ireland again :rudi:

It's just that that thread with the big dust up on it above you claimed you left Northern Ireland nipped home to see the kids went back to NI, Flew back to uk then on to Heathrow you posted the bag ticket I recall, Told us all you were now in London training fools into stone cold killers n all that .. but yer back in Ireland again  :rudi:  :rudi: 

You are not that bloke off FMTTM who used to go on from Redcar are ye the one who took his dog for a walk all over the place .. what was that dog called again  :rudi:  :rudi:   was it  Polly or summing 

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 09, 2023, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on September 09, 2023, 02:35:05 PMYou have just said 3 flights in 48 hours  :leo:

Wasn't tho was it .. wasn't even 20 hours  :rudi:

Caught out like a spasmodic slug sliding down a sheet of glass  :rudi: 

Dunno what the fuck your game is ... well I do ... you're a fucking bent crank with stacks of accounts same as usual nowt changes with you .. stitching ken up mind was a step too far ..

:redcard:  :redcard: 

Proper freak man  :rudi:
No flights for 3 months now kid

Mike Peeler

I am not one to get involved in any Argie Bargi.....  :rudi2:  :rudi:  :rav:

I do hope I am around (online) when this one is settled one way or another.

I am not wanting blood spilled, but it will be good to know who the real deal is.
Liddle is out there so it's his title for now - Rifle is to be continued

TerryCochranesSocks

I have to admit to being completely and utterly fucking confused about all of this.

Please don't explain it to me, I can't arsed to try to understand it.

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 26, 2023, 09:43:05 AMI have to admit to being completely and utterly fucking confused about all of this.

Please don't explain it to me, I can't arsed to try to understand it.

Some people would like to lead different lives to the ones they have....and they do this by projecting it onto the interwebs via social media and message boards....

Us normal people just refer to them as sad cunts

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 26, 2023, 09:34:22 AMI am not one to get involved in any Argie Bargi.....  :rudi2:  :rudi:  :rav:

I do hope I am around (online) when this one is settled one way or another.

I am not wanting blood spilled, but it will be good to know who the real deal is.
Liddle is out there so it's his title for now - Rifle is to be continued

Indeed your not Mr P . . . You just concentrate on making your good friend Raffles more pie & mash

I'm halfway to financing My next venture. A remote settlement on the outskirts of Salou "Reverend Raffles temple agricultural project" -might even hire that yacker off here, tights or whatever his name is - This is going to be the real deal, nothing like that chalatan 'Jonesy' tried to create.
All My yurts will have ensuite, wi-fi, IPTV, minibar and a selection of 'extras'

There'll be funfairs, soccer pitches, water parks the full shebang.

And you're only required to do 26 hours patsy a day.

It's environmental friendly to. So they'll be no plant involved in construction, just good old fashioned hand tools!

Keep those tips coming to uncle Raffles dear Boy.