Norwich City v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, October 22, 2023, 04:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

erimus74

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 24, 2023, 12:42:44 PMCanaries 1- 3 Boro

:carrick1:

That would be amazing

I actually think if we win tonight the rest of the league, Leicester apart, will be watching us

erimus74

Really looking forward to the match tonight

C'mon Boro!

Nosmo-King

Pace upfront can undo Norwich- Latte Lath and Jones - get motoring!

Mike Peeler

I get what you're saying on Coburn - I just think with it being away  he will get another crack at it so as not to dent his confidence - he has had a fair crack at the whip so can not complain if he gets benched.

He gets another chance for me and then Latte Lath will start Saturday as well as coming off the bench tonight.

He missed some big chances on Saturday Coburn - and, has 1 in 10 a think which is not good finishing for a striker. He just might not be ready yet.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nosmo-King on October 24, 2023, 03:51:00 PMPace upfront can undo Norwich- Latte Lath and Jones - get motoring!

I wouldn't be against it - so it will be interesting to see the line up when it is announced.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: erimus74 on October 24, 2023, 03:46:28 PMReally looking forward to the match tonight

C'mon Boro!
Quote from: erimus74 on October 24, 2023, 03:37:46 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 24, 2023, 12:42:44 PMCanaries 1- 3 Boro

:carrick1:

That would be amazing

I actually think if we win tonight the rest of the league, Leicester apart, will be watching us

I'm sort of on the same page - I'm more it's Leicester City and than the rest of us. After Chrimbo is when I go a bit firmer on who might be up for the top six.

In With the Lurpak

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GOT HOWSON AND RVB RIGHT... LOOKS LIKE HE'S STICKING FAITH WITH COBURN AND LATH FOR THE SECOND HALF 👍💪👍
U.T.F.B. 😜

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

erimus74

Howson back in, thought so, makes sense, though Balasar has played well in the games hes played

erimus74

Carrick started a bit later than this day last year for his incredible run, so he's got a bit more time & matches to clinch that 2nd spot 😉

erimus74

Mike Peeler

Sam Greenwood
Middlesbrough 2-1
First Goal Scorer40/1
Norwich v Middlesbrough

Dael Fry
18/1
Anytime Goalscorer
Norwich v Middlesbrough

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW!!!  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Mike Peeler

played our way into the game and are on top now - need to make it count.

erimus74

Not just pass of the match, but pass of the season, Jones to Engle, superb

I  think if we get in front we'll win quite comfortably

Gibson is really low on confidence, the crowd are on to him straight away Carrick will get Crooks & Greenwood to target him in the 2nd half

Happy with that performance

Their crowd is waiting for a chance to turn

erimus74

Love Engels technique, said before, head over the ball & hits it, straight as an arrow, low & hard

erimus74

Hackney was unlucky with his shot across the keeper, keeper got a hand do it but didnt fall for a Boro forward

erimus74

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll

erimus74

erimus74