Crocky

Started by Blott, October 22, 2023, 01:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Your annual holiday to Crimea has just got harder, again.

The Russian authorities announced the closure of the Crimean Bridge on the morning of 22 October.

Source: RIA Novosti, Krym. Realii

Details: As usual, the Russians have not disclosed the reason for the bridge closure.

In With the Lurpak

BLOTT

You posted a short video for Judith below

BLOTTS PLEA TO JUDITH .
https://twitter.com/VideosIrish/status/1712249492181848207

She's not interested stop making a cunt of yerself

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

You might want to delete this video Crocky?

Not really funny is it?

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 22, 2023, 02:40:18 PMYou might want to delete this video Crocky?

Not really funny is it?

Why don't you delete yourself you silly dull cunt

Blott

I decided not to watch it. Crocky's not the best at arguing a point, he tends to lose it.

I am sure it's hilarious though. 

borope

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 22, 2023, 02:38:03 PMBLOTT

BLOTTS PLEA TO JUDITH .

Tourettesist reported.  :redcard:

In With the Lurpak

Too much for you to handle is it John or are you Blott or is Rifle Blott who the fuck knows yer all a pack a cranks ..

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: borope on October 22, 2023, 02:43:11 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 22, 2023, 02:38:03 PMBLOTT

BLOTTS PLEA TO JUDITH .

Tourettesist reported.  :redcard:

:charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 22, 2023, 02:43:21 PMToo much for you to handle is it John or are you Blott or is Rifle Blott who the fuck knows yer all a pack a cranks ..

only ever been Blott but would like to meet Rifle he has humour.

I was sameasbefore on FMTTM but only because Blott was deleted in error.

I see you do irony.

borope

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 02:47:33 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 22, 2023, 02:43:21 PMToo much for you to handle is it John or are you Blott or is Rifle Blott who the fuck knows yer all a pack a cranks ..

I see you do irony.

I had Kenny down as sameasbefore for a while.

In With the Lurpak

What I wanna know is this BLOTT !!

I wasn't even on here back in January yet you a all new poster who used to be on FMTTM were asking about me on here ...

Quote from: Blott on January 31, 2023, 03:07:59 PMWhere's Crocky

You are always on bout me like this thread here so what's the crack BLOTT !!

You are some cunt I have pissed all over in the past some lefty doyle on here to wind people up

FUCK YOU BLOTT

And leave Judith a a a a a a alone .. :cheers:

Blott

Quote from: borope on October 22, 2023, 02:50:46 PM

I see you do irony.

I will take that as a compliment

borope

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 02:54:04 PM

I see you do irony.

Not taking any crap off the clique but heading for a banning.

Blott

'I wasn't even on here back in January yet you a all new poster who used to be on FMTTM were asking about me on here ...'

Did you come on a boat?

Blott

Quote from: borope on October 22, 2023, 02:54:58 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 02:54:04 PM

I see you do irony.

Not taking any crap off the clique but heading for a banning.
they could not cope with my pro Brexit views and only ever voting Labour.  Calling out CtC sectarianism and lack of knowledge on Ireland was funny. I hit the jackpot with Far(ce) left.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 02:55:25 PM'I wasn't even on here back in January yet you a all new poster who used to be on FMTTM were asking about me on here ...'

Did you come on a boat?

Never mind shitty answers what's your fascination with me then ?

John & Rifle I can understand cos I embarrass them both on here every week but you what's your crack BLOTT .. You daft arse cappio are you, you are deffo from COB Somewhere along the line so stop bullshitting you were only from BOREME ? you got it real hard for me ain't yer. :diego:

Blott

Never been on Cob, your conspiracy theory itennie is way way out.

The lad you quoted was funny and original I always liked Capio.

In With the Lurpak

Never been on COB

Asking where I was back in Jan when I wasn't  on here

never leave me alone now I am on here

I have upset you at some point and you ain't forgot it have you.

Blott

When did I ask where you were?

You have a poor memory, I ignored you. You could not cope with that and became vicious. Nothing wrong with that it's legal.

So up to now I am: Capio Rifle and trolling on CoB. Are you sure I am not Putin.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 03:23:02 PMWhen did I ask where you were?

You have a poor memory, I ignored you. You could not cope with that and became vicious. Nothing wrong with that it's legal.

So up to now I am: Capio Rifle and trolling on CoB. Are you sure I am not Putin.

You asked where I was way back in January when I wasn't posting on here 

Wrongun written all over you BLOTT !!

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 02:55:25 PM'I wasn't even on here back in January yet you a all new poster who used to be on FMTTM were asking about me on here ...'

Did you come on a boat?

No,
That was Me . . .

Well a ship actually, if I was to be pendantic
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 22, 2023, 03:30:40 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 03:23:02 PMWhen did I ask where you were?

You asked where I was way back in January when I wasn't posting on here 

Wrongun written all over you BLOTT !!
I was concerned about you. How wrong I was.

I missed your intellectual challenge.

Mike Peeler

Don't take it to heart we've all or most of us have had our 'ID' questioned on occasions - i just gigggle it off - Ive lost count on who i might be.... :diego:  :rav:  :rudi: 

I would draw the line at Putin like... :supremeleader:

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 22, 2023, 04:11:09 PM

Don't take it to heart we've all or most of us have had our 'ID' questioned on occasions - i just gigggle it off - Ive lost count on who i might be.... :diego:  :rav:  :rudi: 

only time I have ever been slightly annoyed is to be called vermin and a pop at my family. I can't remember who said it.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 04:13:52 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 22, 2023, 04:11:09 PM

only time I have ever been slightly annoyed is to be called vermin and a pop at my family. I can't remember who said it.

Each to his own really - if your real life 'id' is out there - then you might have reason to be concerned at any name calling but then again you've obviously let it get out there.  So such is life maybe. I just remain private but try not to get embroiled in any 'major controversy' and just see the online world as a bit of a playground. :carrick4:  :ponder:  :rudi2:  :rav:  :wry: