THE RED FACTION

Started by BoroRedKen, October 22, 2023, 10:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

HAVE LEFT THE MSF.

WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE 2ND IN COMMAND OF THE MSF ALLOWING HIS BOARD TO SLAG THEM OFF LATELY WILL IT?

Anybody from the RF reading this? Join up.

RedRoar will give you a voice to air the reasons.

:bigjack

BoroRedKen

And just who does Roofie think he is demanding an explanation as to their behaviour yesterday?

Who in their right mind is going to listen to a cowardly anonymous miserable plagiarist old fart?

:vyvyan:   

borope

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 10:36:42 AMAnd just who does Roofie think he is demanding an explanation as to their behaviour yesterday?

Who in their right mind is going to listen to a cowardly anonymous miserable plagiarist old fart?

He normally sticks up for RF in fact i thought he must be a part of it. He doesnt like them getting any criticism.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 10:36:42 AMAnd just who does Roofie think he is demanding an explanation as to their behaviour yesterday?

HIS BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF FUCKING GARDEN PEAS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

PUT THE SHIT... IN TO SHITHOUSEREY   :rick:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

He announced that the RF have left the MSF.

No reason given.

Does that mean there is a "Space" on the MSF now?

RR has the "Reach" and i can prove it..............

AtomicDog

If the RF are coming here Boss . . . Tell em to leave him with the 🥁 at home

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

Just seen this thread  :rudi:

Posted about this on your other thread ..

Roofie thinking he is in some sort of authority  :sid:  :sid:

Like I say any other day these cunts write about string up Tories

AtomicDog

They're all just faceless gobsh*tes Crocky Lad. Who've never been, done nowt, probably still lives with His Mam or  :westy:

He's not even from round ere is he?

How can you have something that claims to represent our fans, town when half of the f*ckers haven't set foot in the place for I don't know how long.

It's a total embarrassment to our area. F*ck knows what fan's from other club's must think about us, reading that. As if we don't get enough bad press about  round here.

Then when  :westy: turns up on the telly and looks like someone has found him in a a skip . . .

What can I say?

Then he's got the audacity appealing to people to 'Tidy thing's up'  :mick:

If that's not irony then shoot Me.

Scruffy, sniveling, simpering c**t

In With the Lurpak

Then he's got the audacity appealing to people to 'Tidy thing's up'  :mick:

If that's not irony then shoot Me.

:alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

He's a scarecrow they cart him out after every home game to keep the pigeons off the pitch

AtomicDog

He'll be a pyromaniac's dream come November the 5th

In With the Lurpak

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 10:42:52 AMHe announced that the RF have left the MSF.

No reason given.

Does that mean there is a "Space" on the MSF now?

RR has the "Reach" and i can prove it..............

You should put a formal request in Ken, and then see what any reply states. They either welcome you or reject your request and should give a reason why. You do not have to purse matters any further than you want to or attend would be my guess. If they want you or R/R. If they are as clean cut as they claim to be then a reply id the minum you will get.

BoroRedKen

It would be a waste of time.

They would cite the "allegations" against me (and i would like to add me not RR) as a reason.

I also think its the same rule on the MSF as it on Fmttm that they will not enter "discussions" over that kind of stuff.

I read a piece on there (Fmttm) from Jedi about "having a difference of opinion" is ok on Fmttm.

No self awareness.

Just ask Erimus, Nosmo, Blotty, Ginge, Borope, Razor, You who i always forget to name etc etc.

Add them to very nearly every former member of here or COB and that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that its all  :bullshit:

borope

Jedi posts crap after crap and then has a hissie fit when hes called out.

Blott

Loads of lads and lasses in black, enjoying themselves, it's a disgrace.

BoroRedKen

3 banning's in just over 3 year. And 1 of them was my mistake.

And im "sure" 1 of them banning's is back!! (I do forgive sometimes!).

Unless it is just me about Fmttm.

Pile on's and "ganging up" do happen a lot otr when it comes to different opinions.

I mean there is still 1 banging the "RedRoar is racist" drum trying to get "others" onboard with, after 3 years now is no more than just a grudge he has, his campaign to shut us down.

Difference of opinion eh?

Oh and somebody actually bumped into Yousef yesterday. Good to hear he is doing fine and he said he will pop on sometime to give you lot a shout!

Yet us big old racists eh??........ 

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 02:57:48 PMIt would be a waste of time.

They would cite the "allegations" against me (and i would like to add me not RR) as a reason.

I also think its the same rule on the MSF as it on Fmttm that they will not enter "discussions" over that kind of stuff.

I read a piece on there (Fmttm) from Jedi about "having a difference of opinion" is ok on Fmttm.

No self awareness.

Just ask Erimus, Nosmo, Blotty, Ginge, Borope, Razor, You who i always forget to name etc etc.

Add them to very nearly every former member of here or COB and that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that its all  :bullshit:

Fair doos - I just thought if you get it in black n white - you can then chastise them knowing the facts as appose to them saying you never asked if push ever came to shove. I don't give a flying in all fairness but would like to see them pushed/backed into a corner of no return get out if you like.

I'm glad the RF fucked them off after they refused to back them in a meeting.

The biggest single voice in the ground and they managed to fuck them lads off. Says it all about MSF - The RF would be my top table leaders any any supporter forum given what them lads do and offer to the club. Gibson should now fuck them off (the msf) out of respect for the RF - given they chant his name every game. What does Fred do art from stand selling his rag now and again

Watch OTR quickly look to turn on them (the RF). any 'street/stadium trouble' home or away will now sit be attached to them - like the current incident that snake eyed roofie is trying to inflame.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: borope on October 22, 2023, 02:59:09 PMJedi posts crap after crap and then has a hissie fit when hes called out.
#

He does ruffle the odd feather or two, now and again, but does have a big bitch feast in him i have to agree with you

BoroRedKen

Watch OTR quickly look to turn on them (the RF). any 'street/stadium trouble' home or away will now sit be attached to them - like the current incident that snake eyed roofie is trying to inflame.

Excellent couple of lines.

They started turning on the RF a few weeks ago. They started with needing a change of "songs".

It all has a ring of of "GET RID OF BORIS" about it all.....

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 02:57:48 PMIt would be a waste of time.

No self awareness.

No self awareness.

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 03:06:39 PM3 banning's in just over 3 year. And 1 of them was my mistake.

And im "sure" 1 of them banning's is back!! (I do forgive sometimes!).

Unless it is just me about Fmttm.

Pile on's and "ganging up" do happen a lot otr when it comes to different opinions.

I mean there is still 1 banging the "RedRoar is racist" drum trying to get "others" onboard with, after 3 years now is no more than just a grudge he has, his campaign to shut us down.

Difference of opinion eh?

Oh and somebody actually bumped into Yousef yesterday. Good to hear he is doing fine and he said he will pop on sometime to give you lot a shout!

Yet us big old racists eh??........ 

Only ever seen Yusef once at a home game, great to see a lad with such passion for the team yet has no alliance with the area

Bet he hasnt called out Gibbo & Bauser

BoroRedKen

The person chatting to him said he seemed in fine fettle.

Yousef has always been a member of RR. I think he is a bit bored of the message board game from what the person told me.

And yet we still have to put up with garbage like this on Fmttm.

"It's probably another racism raw dribbler, hence his username. Best ignored."

:youfuckinserious:

borope

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 22, 2023, 03:22:52 PMThe person chatting to him said he seemed in fine fettle.

Yousef has always been a member of RR. I think he is a bit bored of the message board game from what the person told me.

And yet we still have to put up with garbage like this on Fmttm.

"It's probably another racism raw dribbler, hence his username. Best ignored."

:youfuckinserious:

How long before a banning off there comes for the said poster who has crossed the grass quicksilver (sexpom) ?

AtomicDog

That's the ONLY thing they can come back with on there.

There's non of that on here, never has been, I certainly wouldn't be on here if there was.

Tell you want get a whip going, get a brief and see em in court. That's the only way to put this to bed.

Get Lids or one of the mods to sort it.

I'll put a ton in to get the ball rolling

🐾

AtomicDog

R00fy special coming up

"I heard a woman becoming emotional and telling all and sundry that it was the fault of Red Faction. The woman? Julie Philips, who I believe is banned for life from the Riverside"

'Phillips isnt worth the oxygen of publicity'

It's a pity Julio ain't working in Mr G's anymore.
I'd have gone in a told her what R00fy's been saying

She likes a good tear up . . . He'll end up like an old Koran

AtomicDog

"Are we talking about the fat balding over-50s idiots I witnessed yesterday - lifting their flabby and arthritic fists to each others faces under the bridge on the way out. Shouting and acting their shoe-sizes not their ages?

"Red Faction 08" can speak for themselves, but they dont portray the image of being "hard" or any such thing.
They are almost always a great bunch of lads, who do a lot for others and are integral to regenerating and re-energising the atmosphere at the club. They also raise a lot of money for local charities - without shouting from the rooftops. They spend a huge amount of time getting donations to buy and make the banners and the flag displays. All I think most people want to establish were if those at the station had anything to do with rf08 and if they did - they need to think long and hard".

:mick:
Well Mr Newdiddydink I sincerely hope those 'Disco hand slapping fat bloke's in their 50's' don't read this site as guests . . .

You never know who you might bump into 'down by the Riverside' . . .

We do believe in transparency on Rascist Raw

🐾