Middlesbrough Labour Council

Started by TMG501, October 22, 2023, 10:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMG501

are an absolute disgrace. Selling off property cheaply and on the quiet. Also, the public & press are not allowed into the meeting regarding the sale. Stinks to high heaven! Brown paper bag anyone?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-67147859
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

borope

It will be Andy Prestons fault no doubt.

erimus74

Gingerpig

or houchen

or teesworks

or tories
or daily mail readers
or GB News
or .........infinitum

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 22, 2023, 11:15:42 AMor houchen

or teesworks

or tories
or daily mail readers
or GB News
or .........infinitum

😂

borope

And here comes along The Lodger to bring Andy Preston into it. So predictable. :sid:

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/middlesbrough-council.51376/page-2

Yer knew who was getting bLame ........fkin predictable as ever the usual suspects ...........has any fucker seen our new mayor lately , he seems as quiet as a quiet thing on all matters Middlesbrough

AtomicDog

It's all the boss's off here, or Lids fault.
Nowt to do with Me folk's

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

It's p poor. I wonder if the council leaders will sell their homes for 1/3rd their value.

It's inexcusable.

Mike Peeler

They have no nouse that lot at MBC - never have done and, never will do.

No wonder the dirty c*nts are in or near enough in special measures.

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 22, 2023, 12:25:05 PMThey have no nouse that lot at MBC - never have done and, never will do.

this is no defense but they are not the only council. Watch the documentary on Thurrock, they basically gave just short of £1b to a bloke to bet on solar farms. He is living it big, Thurrock is f'd.

Would BP let a bloke who has zero finance or property experience buy and sell property? No. There should be an independent review of every sale over say £250,000.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 12:30:52 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 22, 2023, 12:25:05 PMThey have no nouse that lot at MBC - never have done and, never will do.

this is no defense but they are not the only council. Watch the documentary on Thurrock, they basically gave just short of £1b to a bloke to bet on solar farms. He is living it big, Thurrock is f'd.

Would BP let a bloke who has zero finance or property experience buy and sell property? No. There should be an independent review of every sale over say £250,000.

I am far from a money expert blotty, but I would say all council's labour or conservative run should start and run on tighter budget control. I don't expect them to be profit-earning but at least carry to responsibility to break even when spending other folks hard earned money.

Forget whos fault it is. Toughen up straighten up of find another job those who keep pissing public funds up the wall. I accept it's probably more complex than that but hey that's the thick end of it from me.

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 22, 2023, 12:45:58 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 22, 2023, 12:30:52 PM

I am far from a money expert blotty, but I would say all council's labour or conservative run should start and run on tighter budget control. I don't expect them to be profit-earning but at least carry to responsibility to break even when spending other folks hard earned money.

Forget whos fault it is. Toughen up straighten up of find another job those who keep pissing public funds up the wall. I accept it's probably more complex than that but hey that's the thick end of it from me.
exactly. The process of valuation is complex, but not to experts. Blokes who had been Union officials should be no where near, as a bloke who has run a burger bar.

It's nonsense, and more than likely corrupt.

AtomicDog

Afternoon Rascist's,

Speaking of labour councillors, I had to attend to Norfolk shop's late last night due to reports of unruly behaviour . . .

Anyhow . . .

Me and Sue, sorry WPC Smart pulled up to the shop's in the panda car where I noticed this ford Capri with it's interior light on.
On close inspection I noticed there were two people in the car.
A Lad reading a magazine and a young lass filing Her nail's.
I tapped on the window . . .

'ere what you two doing'?
I asked inquisitively

The young lout replied

"I'm reading a magazine"

I said 'what's She doing'?

He said

"She's filing Her nail's"

Little smartarse here, I thought to myself.

'How old are you' I asked

"Nineteen" said the miscreant.

'How old is She'? I asked

The young hood looked at his watch . . .

"She'll be 16 in nine minutes"

PC Small
Cleveland's finest
Boro

NE

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈