HEY RICK. 🤔🤔🤔

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 18, 2023, 08:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravishing Rick Rude

Just been reading it before coming on here and it came as no surprise. He isn't the first and won't be the last drug dealer to be made to pay back a tiny fraction of what they made.

He might have learned a lesson after being caught, but something tells me, he won't have. They never do.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 18, 2023, 08:30:35 AMJust been reading it before coming on here and it came as no surprise. He isn't the first and won't be the last drug dealer to be made to pay back a tiny fraction of what they made.

He might have learned a lesson after being caught, but something tells me, he won't have. They never do.

I DON'T THINK YOU WILL SEE HIM BACK IN THE BIG HOUSE 👎👎👎

HE MIGHT BE AS HARD AS A COFFIN NAIL... BUT THEIR LASS WILL BE READING HIM THE RIOT ACT 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 18, 2023, 08:37:52 AM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 18, 2023, 08:30:35 AMJust been reading it before coming on here and it came as no surprise. He isn't the first and won't be the last drug dealer to be made to pay back a tiny fraction of what they made.

I DON'T THINK YOU WILL SEE HIM BACK IN THE BIG HOUSE 👎👎👎

HE MIGHT BE AS HARD AS A COFFIN NAIL... BUT THEIR LASS WILL BE READING HIM THE RIOT ACT 👍

I dunno, what's the deterrent in all this? He's home every weekend, spending nights in Whitby, Scarborough and whatnot, going out on the piss, he's had to pay back 0.3% of what he has made. 
He was always on the sniff, he will be back on it when he gets back out, he will be mixing with other dealers/couriers, the temptation will always be there.

Hope for his sake, his families sake he can resist temptation, but after such a lenient sentence, the temptation may be too strong.

I'll say one thing, looking at this whole sentence, it wouldn't take much to tempt anyone in to the world of drugs.

Northallerton_Boro

Course he will be back at it - ITs all he knows and like Rick says, the punishment is worth the crime to them. He has probably gained more links/contacts whilst inside and i have no doubt he will be caught out again within a few years.

Blott

I know quite a few lads who say he's OK.

But some people thought Shipman was a caring doctor.

A lad best avoided.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on October 18, 2023, 02:30:04 PMI know quite a few lads who say he's OK.

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM... LIKE YOU SAY I KNOW AND HAVE WORKED WITH LADS WHO SPEAK HIGHLY OF HIM... THE COUPLE OF TIMES I WAS IN HIS COMPANY HE CAME ACROSS AS A DECENT LAD 👍 NO AIRS OR GRACE'S ABOUT HIM... AND NO BULLY NEITHER...
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall