Israel

Started by RiversideRifle, October 17, 2023, 06:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

Looks like it gonna erupt. If other nations get involved with hamas it could be uk troops being sent. Hopefully 👍👍👍
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Luhansk airport erupted last night alright!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 17, 2023, 06:31:20 PMLuhansk airport erupted last night alright!

We won't go to Ukraine lad which is unfortunate but Israel could be a goer if it gets any worse
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 17, 2023, 06:33:33 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 17, 2023, 06:31:20 PMLuhansk airport erupted last night alright!

We won't go to Ukraine lad which is unfortunate but Israel could be a goer if it gets any worse

You don't turn up at the Pig Iron

closest you will come to the middle east is a kebab shop  :diego:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 17, 2023, 08:00:06 PM

Spent over 720 days in the Middle East kidda pull up a stool and I'll tell yer all about it
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 17, 2023, 08:00:06 PM

Neither did you like

:morgan:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HAMAS RETORTING TO MORE EVIL ACTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

BLOWING UP A HOSPITAL IN GAZA KILLING 500 AND BLAMING AN ISRAELI AIR STRIKE  😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

UTTER BARBARIC CUNTS KILLING THEIR OWN 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 18, 2023, 01:01:30 AMHAMAS RETORTING TO MORE EVIL ACTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

BLOWING UP A HOSPITAL IN GAZA KILLING 500 AND BLAMING AN ISRAELI AIR STRIKE  😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

UTTER BARBARIC CUNTS KILLING THEIR OWN 😡😡😡😡😡

Blokes desperate to get out there Lidds and even the odds just depends if they release the men
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SEEMS LIKE A ROCKET LAUNCHED BY HAMAS AT ISRAEL FELL SHORT AND HIT THE HOSPITAL... SO HAMAS ARE TRYING TO PIN IT ON ISRAEL 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

borope

We should keep well out of it.

Blott

It's from us? It looks like it!': Israel releases 'audio of Hamas operatives discussing failed rocket launch' and video showing missile exploding in the sky moments before blast killed hundreds at Gaza hospital
By David Averre

Who is telling the truth? I simply cannot see the benefit to Israel of bombing a hospital.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on October 18, 2023, 11:52:15 AMIt's from us? It looks like it!': Israel releases 'audio of Hamas operatives discussing failed rocket launch' and video showing missile exploding in the sky moments before blast killed hundreds at Gaza hospital
By David Averre

Who is telling the truth? I simply cannot see the benefit to Israel of bombing a hospital.

This one's ours Guv

Joking aside, I ain't got a clue wtf is going on. It just needs to stop and stop now ffs.
Killing innocent children is just wrong.

We wonder why people want to come and live in this country . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gboro64

Hamas has already shown it's contempt for it's own civilians by launching its rockets on Israel on the go first place knowing Israel would retaliation. I'd put nothing past them.

oldfield

We dont need too..... half of Hamas is in London, Birmingham and Bradford. Coupled with their far left enablers we have a problem

Clean house before you go hunt bears - old russian proverb

Blott

Quote from: oldfield on October 18, 2023, 12:36:26 PM

We dont need too..... half of Hamas is in London, Birmingham and Bradford. Coupled with their far left enablers we have a problem

half?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on October 18, 2023, 12:49:49 PM
Quote from: oldfield on October 18, 2023, 12:36:26 PM

half?

YES IT MEANS 50%    :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

That's a lot, where have you met one? So only 50% left in the Middle East, Israel, and the rest of the world.

AtomicDog

It's all futile, war that is, only the poor and innocent suffer, period.

This Man should know . . .
Bickering on a message board ain't gonna change anything.

That's all I'm saying.

AD

🐾
🐾

ccole

Q

ccole

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 18, 2023, 08:00:00 PMIt's all futile, war that is, only the poor and innocent suffer, period.

This Man should know . . .
Bickering on a message board ain't gonna change anything.

That's all I'm saying.

AD

🐾
🐾
the man with the No1 album of all time. Probably the first themed album.

Gingerpig

Just heard a ambassador to the uk on Piers Morgan ........shouting like a fuckwit when people don't agree with him , he is meant to put across a "reasoned"  case for Hamas  etc.
Trouble was he came across as a shouty gobshite if you dissmantled his arguements , which, realistically ot was easy to do .

ts a intolerant  religion/state  ....coming to europe soon too !!!