WOKEGATE 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 17, 2023, 07:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SAYS HE WILL KEEP PLAYING HENDERSON MAGUIRE AND PHILLIPS AND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE FANS THINK 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

GLAD I WON'T BE WATCHING 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

WHO EVER GOES I HOPE THEY BOO THE FUCK OUT OF THEM 👍👍👍👍👍

HE'S A FUCKING DAFCUN...

👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

There are certain people out there who go running to the police if they are "offended" but scream dont boo Henderson  for "securing his families future" (because the poor fella must of been on minimum wage at Liverpool eh?).

Henderson was a leading campaigner for Pride etc.

So its ok to abandon your beliefs for cash? A certain person reported me but openly posts that money over beliefs is "fine".

This England manager is a yes man in a suit.

How does Henderson play instead of James Ward Prowse? Anybody with an ounce of footy "knowledge" must admit on ability/form Henderson should not be selected.

TeessideTopgun

Fans will always have different opinions on the merits of individual players and thats fair enough and promotes healthy debate .

HOWEVER players that abandon their beliefs for Saudi cash should never grace an England shirt again, Southgate out !!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HORSE FACE HAS BOTTLED IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HE'S DROPPED HIM 🙄🙄🙄

WHAT A WEAK NEGATIVE CUNT HE IS 👎👎👎😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 17, 2023, 12:02:45 PMHORSE FACE HAS BOTTLED IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HE'S DROPPED HIM 🙄🙄🙄

WHAT A WEAK NEGATIVE CUNT HE IS 👎👎👎😡
the ultimate guilty if he does and guilty if he doesn't.

TerryCochranesSocks

I was happy to boo Henderson for being a Mackem

borope

Shite that Southgate bloke get him sacked.  :unbelievable:

RiversideRifle

Southgate taking England backward eh Lidds fruit  :rudi:
UTB

Blott

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 17, 2023, 09:31:42 PMSouthgate taking England backward eh Lidds fruit  :rudi:
I'm with Lids I think he is tosh. But, ...

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 17, 2023, 09:31:42 PMSouthgate taking England backward eh Lidds fruit  :rudi:

WHEN IT COMES TO THE NITTY GRITTY... LIKE SEMI FINALS AND FINALS... WE AINT GOT THE WIN MENTALITY WHICH IS ALL DOWN TO WOKEGATE 👎😡👎

YA....DAFCUN...
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 17, 2023, 11:24:59 PM

WHEN IT COMES TO THE NITTY GRITTY... LIKE SEMI FINALS AND FINALS... WE AINT GOT THE WIN MENTALITY WHICH IS ALL DOWN TO WOKEGATE 👎😡👎

YA....DAFCUN...

I agree with you mate
UTB

Ravishing Rick Rude

The media going on about the great qualification, thing is, qualifying is the easy part, we bottle the hard part.

The jocks qualified before England.

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 18, 2023, 09:00:58 AMThe media going on about the great qualification, thing is, qualifying is the easy part, we bottle the hard part.

And they will go home before us too

Blott

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 18, 2023, 09:00:58 AMThe media going on about the great qualification, thing is, qualifying is the easy part, we bottle the hard part.

a prediction the Jocks won't win a game.

Gboro64

Right! Let's get this straight.
Southgate is a pro WOKE snowflake but is the best England manager since Ramsey. Another qualification in a relatively tough group despite having less players to select from than any other national boss.
He has to play Phillips and Henderson because they are the only holding midfield players we have.
He picks Maguire at CH as we have no one better.
In spite of this the success he's achieved is remarkable.

Blott

That's well written although I disagree with the idea that Bowen and Ward Prowse at West Ham are not as good than the 2 you mentioned.

Fikayo Tomori is out of Maguire's league.

Gboro64

Quote from: Blott on October 18, 2023, 11:58:26 AMThat's well written although I disagree with the idea that Bowen and Ward Prowse at West Ham are not as good than the 2 you mentioned.

Ward prowse is quality but he's not a holding midfielder and Bowen is a forward player usually starting on the right for West Ham. We are well off for those type of players.

Blott

Quote from: Gboro64 on October 18, 2023, 12:04:44 PM
Quote from: Blott on October 18, 2023, 11:58:26 AMThat's well written although I disagree with the idea that Bowen and Ward Prowse at West Ham are not as good than the 2 you mentioned.

Ward prowse is quality but he's not a holding midfielder and Bowen is a forward player usually starting on the right for West Ham. We are well off for those type of players.
the great thing about footie is our right to disagree. There is no way a bloke playing in a pub league and another hardly playing should be in the England squad.

TommyDickfingers

YA....DAFCUN...

Before Southgate our last semi-final was 1996 and inbetween that we had the 'Golden Generation' bottling it under such great Managers like Fabio Capello.

Southgate has got us to a Semi-Final twice and the second one we got past that to the final, only our second ever major final.

Basically I think you're talking utter dogshit is what I'm trying to say Lids.

:winston:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on October 18, 2023, 12:11:26 PM

YA....DAFCUN...

Before Southgate our last semi-final was 1996 and inbetween that we had the 'Golden Generation' bottling it under such great Managers like Fabio Capello.

Southgate has got us to a Semi-Final twice and the second one we got past that to the final, only our second ever major final.

Basically I think you're talking utter dogshit is what I'm trying to say Lids.

:winston:

SAY WHAT YA WANT YA FUCKING COCKWOMBLE 🙄🙄🙄

I WILL SAVE THIS POST AND BRING IT BACK UP WHEN WE LOSE IN GERMANY... EITHER QUARTER SEMI OR THE FINAL ITSELF.... BLOKE IS TOO NEGATIVE AND A LOSER AS A MANAGER 👎

ONLY THE WINNERS NAME GOES ON THE CUP 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

PHILLIPS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OFF LAST NIGHT... 3 VERY DODGY TACKLES WHICH SHOWS HE IS OFF THE PLACE NEEDED AS HE'S NOT PLAYING REGULAR... NOT EVEN GETTING ON AS SUB 🙄🙄🙄

MAGUIRE MIGHT BE STEADY AWAY BUT WHEN HE COMES UP AGAINST TOP STRIKERS IN THE KNOCK OUT STAGES HE WILL BE FOUND OUT ONCE AGAIN... NOT GONNA EVEN MENTION HENDERSON AS IT'S A FUCKING JOKE HIM GETTING A GAME 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Northallerton_Boro

i kind of get it and dont mind it.

Going back the one thing that let England down was the fact the players did not get in with each other and we had this arrogance that the way we played in the Premier League was enough at International Level which it wasn't. We often gassed after 60 minutes and got picked apart.

Southgate has created a club mentality, the players genuinely get on and we play a much more technical style of football - clearly influenced by Pep and the other succesful foreign managers in the Premier League.

With Maguire - He and Stones have been a partnership since the World Cup 2018 which is a long, long time at any level never mind international level and to be fair, Maguire has put in some outstanding performances in that time, look at the last Euros, he missed the first game and was outstanding thereafter.

We have not had an emergence of outstanding centre backs in that time and constant swapping and changing when they get together will cause more problems than it will sort. You also have to accept we have been bloody close - we can all argue where Gareth went wrong but we are not far away. Even the defeat to France last year, for me we where the better team all over pitch.

Gareth as a result of this has his trusted employees and i dont think you can blame him for that. This argument of pick players on form has never happened - every squad would be different and you need consistancy - something we have.

The added bonus now is these young stars are older and more experienced and the vast majority of that starting XI are playing for top clubs domestically and in europe playing against other top players - they are only getting better.

I honestly think, injuries aside, next years Euros we will go all the way. I really do.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 18, 2023, 01:21:28 PMi kind of get it and dont mind it.

Going back the one thing that let England down was the fact the players did not get in with each other and we had this arrogance that the way we played in the Premier League was enough at International Level which it wasn't. We often gassed after 60 minutes and got picked apart.

Southgate has created a club mentality, the players genuinely get on and we play a much more technical style of football - clearly influenced by Pep and the other succesful foreign managers in the Premier League.

With Maguire - He and Stones have been a partnership since the World Cup 2018 which is a long, long time at any level never mind international level and to be fair, Maguire has put in some outstanding performances in that time, look at the last Euros, he missed the first game and was outstanding thereafter.

We have not had an emergence of outstanding centre backs in that time and constant swapping and changing when they get together will cause more problems than it will sort. You also have to accept we have been bloody close - we can all argue where Gareth went wrong but we are not far away. Even the defeat to France last year, for me we where the better team all over pitch.

Gareth as a result of this has his trusted employees and i dont think you can blame him for that. This argument of pick players on form has never happened - every squad would be different and you need consistancy - something we have.

The added bonus now is these young stars are older and more experienced and the vast majority of that starting XI are playing for top clubs domestically and in europe playing against other top players - they are only getting better.

I honestly think, injuries aside, next years Euros we will go all the way. I really do.

Will  :leo: you fuck right off making absolute sense

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Gboro64 on October 18, 2023, 11:51:55 AMRight! Let's get this straight.
Southgate is a pro WOKE snowflake but is the best England manager since Ramsey. Another qualification in a relatively tough group despite having less players to select from than any other national boss.
He has to play Phillips and Henderson because they are the only holding midfield players we have.
He picks Maguire at CH as we have no one better.
In spite of this the success he's achieved is remarkable.

despite having fewer players