Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 16, 2023, 03:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ONE MAN DEAD ANOTHER SERIOUSLY INJURED 🙄🙄🙄

44 YEAR OLD ARRESTED... COUNTER TERRORISM POLICE INVOLVED 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

BIGGER SHITHOLE THAN BORO NOW 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Been talking to a Lad from Hartlepool at work this morning he thought it was something do to with smack heads.
Told him I'd beg to differ on that. Don't know how true it is but apparently the fella that died had his throat cut  :mick:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

It will probably involve drugs somewhere down the line....it usually does

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Steboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 16, 2023, 03:28:15 PMOUR GOVERMENT SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING MUSLIM SHITE LIKE THIS FLOOD OUR COUNTRY AND TEK THE PISS  :rav:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/hartlepool-murder-probe-uneasy-mum-27918771?fbclid=IwAR1OpqAahg54o1sUh5BgF4hK54xwR01LYtNHKbv7thh-hbx-j7D5RNAhWRE

This is worrying

One mother said: "There is one guy whose behaviour was really strange and the mothers in the street started warning each other about him. He was constantly walking up and down and appeared to be staring at children, so we just made sure everyone knew to keep an eye on their kids.

"If he saw one of us watching him he would turn away and go in the other direction or pretend to be picking something up off the floor. No one came to any harm but we were very uneasy about him

Kelloe

New Division

A thread about it today. Lasted all of 10 minutes before being hooked 😂😂😂

Poolielad

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

17 YEAR OLD LAD DRAWING MONEY OUT OF A CASH MACHINE AND THIS DIRTY MUSLIM MURDERING CUNT ATTACKS HIM AND SLITS HIS THROAT 😡😡😡😡😡😡

UTTER CUNT 😡😡😡😡😡 ANOTHER DINGHY DWELLER 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 17, 2023, 05:09:32 PM17 YEAR OLD LAD DRAWING MONEY OUT OF A CASH MACHINE AND THIS DIRTY MUSLIM MURDERING CUNT ATTACKS HIM AND SLITS HIS THROAT 😡😡😡😡😡😡

17??? Ya thick cun  :youfuckinserious:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Poolielad on October 17, 2023, 05:17:06 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 17, 2023, 05:09:32 PM17 YEAR OLD LAD DRAWING MONEY OUT OF A CASH MACHINE AND THIS DIRTY MUSLIM MURDERING CUNT ATTACKS HIM AND SLITS HIS THROAT 😡😡😡😡😡😡

ONLY WHAT I GOT TOLD... CUNT WHO DID IT 44.... FUCKING SCUM WHATEVER THE AGE 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 17, 2023, 05:46:06 PM
Quote from: Poolielad on October 17, 2023, 05:17:06 PM

ONLY WHAT I GOT TOLD... CUNT WHO DID IT 44.... FUCKING SCUM WHATEVER THE AGE 😡😡😡
Total scum, he was a 70 year old Pools fan!!! Life is cheap to these cunts, but its only going to get worse....unfortunately

Poolielad

Now hearing this cunt was on the watch list, and from Morrocco, so what the fuck they doing over here then????

In With the Lurpak

He's here because people keep voting for the Lib Labour Con

wouldn't be happening if the BNP got voted in 25 year ago.. Streets would be 1000 times safer if they won and stayed in charge . but yer get what yer vote for