Morning

Started by teamboro, October 15, 2023, 06:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamboro

Morning you lot from Palma Nova having some R and R for a few days not been in this area for 29 years
 :morgan:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: teamboro on October 15, 2023, 06:03:55 AMMorning you lot from Palma Nova having some R and R for a few days not been in this area for 29 years

IN THE 80'S I DID PLENTY OF SHAGGING IN PALMA NOVA 👍😎👍 WAS LIKE A DOG WITH 2 DICKS 😁😁😁

SHAGGED A BIRD ON THE BEACH AT 12...SHAGGED ANOTHER ONE OUTSIDE SUPER TRAMPS AT 2...AND MET ANOTHER WALKING HOME AT 4 AND TOOK HER BACK TO THE APARTMENT AND SHAGGED HER... NEVER GET THEM DAYS AGAIN  😭😭😭
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Have fun TB.

:cheers:  :bigjack

borope

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 15, 2023, 06:55:02 AM
Quote from: teamboro on October 15, 2023, 06:03:55 AMMorning you lot from Palma Nova having some R and R for a few days not been in this area for 29 years

IN THE 80'S I DID PLENTY OF SHAGGING IN PALMA NOVA 👍😎👍 WAS LIKE A DOG WITH 2 DICKS 😁😁😁

SHAGGED A BIRD ON THE BEACH AT 12...SHAGGED ANOTHER ONE OUTSIDE SUPER TRAMPS AT 2...AND MET ANOTHER WALKING HOME AT 4 AND TOOK HER BACK TO THE APARTMENT AND SHAGGED HER... NEVER GET THEM DAYS AGAIN  😭😭😭

Surprised you didnt get arrested Jimmy Saville would be proud of you.  :alf:

AtomicDog

Go on Lids lad!! .

Beat that Small Nick  :sid: 

:rudi:   :orson:  :ray:

:westy:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: borope on October 15, 2023, 08:33:53 PM

THEY WHERE ALL OVER 18 🙄

AND I WAS IN ME PRIME IN ME EARLY 20'S 💪😎💪

YA DAFCUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 16, 2023, 03:55:32 AM
Quote from: borope on October 15, 2023, 08:33:53 PM

THEY WHERE ALL OVER 18 🙄

AND I WAS IN ME PRIME IN ME EARLY 20'S 💪😎💪

YA DAFCUN....

Go on Lad

Don't see Mooners ever talking about 'crack' like that. Probably been looked down upon, sexist, misogynist. Even though it's how the 'average' young Lad that age thinks, behaves.

They'll have been in the box room cracking 3 out to Razzle, while you were out living your Life Lad
🐾

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈