Please someone stop more barbaric butchery before iits too late

Started by erimus74, October 13, 2023, 10:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

I dont know the answers to all this & not for one second think Isreals actions will help the volatile tensions in the middle east but because of the butchery that happened on saturday more families will sadly suffer the same fate, imagine as a parent trying to protect your family, impossible

God bless all the innocent people caught up in this horror, they have no say in whats about to happen 😥 x

TeessideTopgun

Hard to understand why people can not just live and let live

tunstall

Gingerpig

Watch what will happen in London today, sadly religious intolerance is ingrained in some people & they will take it to the extreme .....Hope i am wrong ,but feel people will seeing pictures  tomorrow etc from our capital  & thinking WTF are we allowing in this country !!!!

erimus74

Its heartbreaking, the world seems full of hatred, I know theyre more good people in the world than bad, just feels the otherway, but for me there is no justification to carry on a full on war in a country that will show more killings, horror stories, a dad carrying his dead son, daughter
In this day & age people should just live alongside each other, they dont have to like one another but for the sake of their families should try & live in peace

Gingerpig

Sadly E74, there are sections of our society that will never "tolerate" others , sadly we will see it this weekend in london

Francks left peg

Awful situation where the innocent civilians suffer.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

You have to look at the root of all this world wide tension

Fix that and a lot of it goes away

In With the Lurpak

:rav:  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:

Can't be Vlad's fault he's fucking dead according to you John  :diego: