MORE CLAIMS FROM SEXPOM

Started by BoroRedKen, October 13, 2023, 09:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

HE IS AT IT AGAIN.

MORE RACISM, HOMOPHOBIC, BIGOT AND OTHER STUFF FROM HIM ABOUT HERE.

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/22-23-pages-of-new-threads-a-month.46636/page-7#post-1236861

Why is it only him?

Im "unhinged"?

You lot cost me my job backing this idiot. You lot supported a thread about my wife passing that was used to call me racist etc.
I have every reason to be "unhinged" at you lot.

Stop listening to just 1 persons opinion.

Im convinced its somebody else behind this.

No army details. No recognition in Bedale. Just a name, that coincidentally contains the name Nicholls (2 L's).

But it is the same bloke that has a disgusting avatar (u18's can access Fmttm), calls cops "tory voting racist scum".

This a bloke from a site that is clearly in support of Hamas/Palestine.

Not worried about "racism" there are you "Alex"?.....

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SEXPOM IS DEFFO BADDAD THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

The thread that caused my banning from Nasty Nick. Clear example of the moderation bias.....

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 13, 2023, 10:14:03 AMSEXPOM IS DEFFO BADDAD THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT 😡😡😡
I concur

Get it all screenshot and show the cozzer it who nicked you.
That's harassment fight fire with fire.
Get a brief plenty on here will chip in, do it properly.

Then you can move on, put it to bed for once and for all.

Show him who the clever c**t is. It's gone on far too long and he ain't gonna stop.
That's just My opinion, whether it's worth owt or not. You need all this sh*t stopping. Sooner rather than later too.

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gboro64

Wow Sexpom really is clutching at straws now. None of those links contain racist stuff . Westy and his disciples need to get their own house in order before commenting on others.
They are nothing but vicious, sniping self centered, self righteous bigots who toe one line and castigate anyone with a different opinion

borope

ThatFragranceGuy (Fair86) is just a No Mark who should stick to scamming Flyme members for his 50 quids and cheap perfumes.

AtomicDog

Again I'll reiterate the reason (and I do think it's that small) I think he's doing it is he wants this place shut. He's fucking gutted that Lad's off there are on here, getting on, one's he liked on there.

Of course what's happening to Kenny is bang out of order, shows what a sick cunt he is.

That's why go through the right channels, do it properly.

I know there's a few here that would love to give Him a bat (Me included) for what he's doing to the Lad. But apart from self satisfaction, it's not going to prove anything. The last thing I'd want to see is someone off here getting lifted for it.

Don't play into his hands, play his game, raise the bar. People on here can do it far better.
Let's fucking show him
🐾

AtomicDog

*Sorry for swearing Erimus*

Gboro64

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 13, 2023, 11:19:28 AMAgain I'll reiterate the reason (and I do think it's that small) I think he's doing it is he wants this place shut. He's fucking gutted that Lad's off there are on here, getting on, one's he liked on there.

Of course what's happening to Kenny is bang out of order, shows what a sick cunt he is.

That's why go through the right channels, do it properly.

I know there's a few here that would love to give Him a bat (Me included) for what he's doing to the Lad. But apart from self satisfaction, it's not going to prove anything. The last thing I'd want to see is someone off here getting lifted for it.

Don't play into his hands, play his game, raise the bar. People on here can do it far better.
Let's fucking show him
🐾
Actually jealousy could be a big factor in why he has a downer on this site. Every one on here can have a different opinion and no one gets slaughtered for it whereas on his site you either agree or be insulted then cancelled.
Keep up the good work Ken as it is mentally winding Sexpom up.

RiversideRifle

It's obvious who it is. Owld Bruce from COB
UTB

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 13, 2023, 11:29:25 AMIt's obvious who it is. Owld Bruce from COB

Ah but who was Bruce ?  :pd:

Ravishing Rick Rude

Ignore him. Don't feed him the attention he requires

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on October 13, 2023, 11:56:22 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 13, 2023, 11:29:25 AMIt's obvious who it is. Owld Bruce from COB

Ah but who was Bruce ?  :pd:

Dunno lad tbh at the time I thought it was matty
UTB

In With the Lurpak

I think you all know my view by now on who's who in the world, the different religions, who's good who's bad so to speak . Said more than enough about Russia / Ukraine .. some people might not be aware what's what in Israel  I am a Christian some of you might be as well . In Israel the Christians also get persecuted along with Muslims all is not as it seems so before any one kicks up a stink Id advise to do some home work and not end up looking like Ural John the clown .. just saying .

JERUSALEM

Christians face "persecution" by Israeli extremist groups amid government inaction, the World Council of Churches (WCC) in Jerusalem said on Tuesday.

"We feel persecution against our community and religion," WCC coordinator in Jerusalem Youssef Daher told Anadolu.

"There is a Jewish Israeli persecution, encouraged either by police negligence or by statements made by Israeli cabinet ministers," he added.

A video emerged on Monday of Israeli settlers spitting on the ground as a group of Christians left a church in Jerusalem's Old City.

"If the Israeli police were serious, it would not have allowed such incidents," Daher said. "There is negligence by the [Israeli] authorities, and this encourages those extremists."

Daher estimates the number of Palestinian Christians in Jerusalem at around 8,000.

He said Christians documented several assaults against churches in recent months.

"Churches filed complaints with the Israeli police, but nothing happened," Daher added.

East Jerusalem, which Israel occupied in 1967, is home to several historic and holy sites for Christians, including the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.   

AtomicDog

Ere I'll see you seal sands Lad . .

Hunt you to the ground I will . . .

There's My 🐾 Lad

AD

Poolielad

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 13, 2023, 10:14:03 AMSEXPOM IS DEFFO BADDAD THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT 😡😡😡
100% agreed, said this ages ago on here...

Gingerpig

Quote from: Poolielad on October 13, 2023, 10:48:57 PM
100% agreed, said this ages ago on here...

Agreed , you can spot the same bile in EITHER of the posts Sexpom/Bad dad  use , the same bile & venom towards this site & anyone they consider a "trouble causer"  gets  slowed Binned by baddad or blocked by sexpom , totally the same modus operandi

100% spot on Lids

erimus74

He seems to be a made up character, sorry Ken, also used to cause major upset in your life, that is just there for clicks, post something controversial get posters logging on calling 'it' out, as a troll bad poster etc, generate more money, easy dosh

Gingerpig

Yet the hypocrite owner had the gall to say he is not clicks for cash

AtomicDog

He should start doing clicks for clothes the scruffy b*stard

TMG501

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 14, 2023, 11:55:36 AMHe should start doing clicks for clothes the scruffy b*stard

:supremeleader:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Gboro64

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 14, 2023, 11:55:36 AMHe should start doing clicks for clothes the scruffy b*stard

what a bell end

borope

Baddad now telling how he was a successful junior football manager what a bloke.  :carrick1:

AtomicDog

He's a senior major Bullshitter

Francks left peg

Quote from: borope on October 14, 2023, 01:26:47 PMBaddad now telling how he was a successful junior football manager what a bloke.  :carrick1:

Think he's Walter Mitty with way he goes on. Either that or Jay from the Inbetweeners 🤣