FLY ME TO THE MOON.... ROB NICHOLLS & NICK SMALL 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 12, 2023, 02:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YOU 2 ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO HUMAN SOCIETY LETTING THIS BARBARIC FILTH BE PEDDLED ON YOUR SHIT NAZI MESSAGE BOARD.... 👎👎👎 YOU ARE A PAIR OF COWARDLY CUNTS 😡😡😡

WOMEN & KIDS BARBARIC MURDERS... SOLDIERS BEHEADED AND SET ON FIRE 😡😡😡

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON ISRAEL AND YOU PAIR OF UTTER CUNTS LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS POST HEINOUS SHIT ON YOUR BOARD SAYING ISRAEL BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES 😡😡😡 BRITISH IRISH AND AMERICAN PEOPLE TOO HAVE DIED... YOU CALL THIS BOARD RACIST BUT IT'S YOU 2 CUNTS WHO ARE RACIST AND ANTI SEMITE... YOU PAIR OF SCRUFFY SHIT STAINS LIKE YOUR HERO CORBYN 😡😡😡

NOW GO SORT THE SCUM OUT ON YER BOARD 😡😡😡👎👎👎👎👎👎

:wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Yet they tried to shut RR down and got me nicked for "racism".

I have been at it for years about Nichols and Fmttm.

People are starting to work it out for themselves.

His "influence" even seeps into the MSF.

The site has gone full militant lately.

I got death threats remember because they popped on X and even made a fake post to cause these threats. Yet Nichols and Small think its "fair", its what Small said on the Carmen passing thread on there, because i call out Nichols.

It has NOTHING to do with boards, i have disliked Nichols for nearly 30 yr now, but everything to do with the "image" and "ego" of the bloke.

MONEY. FAME.

All he he has ever been interested in.

Shurg, Fmttm, Evening Gazette, various "publications", news appearances etc etc etc.
All about him.

He even takes cash from his members pockets with the Ads.

Then you read stuff like that and you can see its purely "clicks4cash".

People wonder and get annoyed when i jabber on about getting nicked. Its because i then read stuff like that and it grinds my gears that these fuckers "applauded" my nicking.
The same fuckers who have spent nearly 2 years calling us Racism Raw.

I just hope the majority of Boro fans who are not part of the Fmttm/MSF cult(s) can now see the toxicity, bile and venom that spews from there lately.

Mike Peeler

I will add a couple of past Twitter links.....

Kier to be fair is doing his best to distance themselves from any Hammas links - we however know the party (labour) is still riddled with support for Hamas, and are anti jew as we are still finding out from those otr on fly me.

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1712047387902898301

Mike Peeler

and then we have this one off the vile creature Jeramy Corbyn, which is in someways shame for any decent 'labour type' supporters to see/hear this short video in play from both him and Sir Kid Starver  aka (flip flop)

https://twitter.com/WorldByWolf/status/1712087583914704902/video/1

Nosmo-King

It's about time both the club and Gazette had a long hard look at themselves and their fawning with the owner of FMTTM.

Are they seriously saying they are comfortable in their steadfast support of a forum through its owner that has reached such depths?

A site where posters criticise other sites without looking at how toxic and militant their own forum has become? A site where moderation is completely unfair and undemocratic where sympathy is tolerated to what most people would view as arguably extremist views?

If the club and media are comfortable turning a blind eye to a site far removed from years ago then both outlets have questions to answer

My take on these matters

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 02:18:22 AMYOU 2 ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO HUMAN SOCIETY LETTING THIS BARBARIC FILTH BE PEDDLED ON YOUR SHIT NAZI MESSAGE BOARD.... 👎👎👎 YOU ARE A PAIR OF COWARDLY CUNTS 😡😡😡

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON ISRAEL AND YOU PAIR OF UTTER CUNTS LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS POST HEINOUS SHIT ON YOUR BOARD SAYING ISRAEL BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES 😡😡😡 BRITISH IRISH AND AMERICAN PEOPLE TOO HAVE DIED... YOU CALL THIS BOARD RACIST BUT IT'S YOU 2 CUNTS WHO ARE RACIST AND ANTI SEMITE... YOU PAIR OF SCRUFFY SHIT STAINS LIKE YOUR HERO CORBYN 😡😡😡

Go on lids Lad you f***ing tell em

Get in the Pig and have a discussion, man to man, bring ya full 'gang' with you.

We're all 'Boro' aren't we.

Noncey looking c**t

Freddy yer a belter Lad

Scruffy, simpering slimy c**t.

Get yourselves in the Pig?

I'll be the one sat next to Lids, you know what he looks like

You pair of sh*thouse C***s

🐾

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 12, 2023, 08:36:04 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 02:18:22 AMYOU 2 ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO HUMAN SOCIETY LETTING THIS BARBARIC FILTH BE PEDDLED ON YOUR SHIT NAZI MESSAGE BOARD.... 👎👎👎 YOU ARE A PAIR OF COWARDLY CUNTS 😡😡😡

Go on lids Lad you f***ing tell em

Get in the Pig and have a discussion, man to man, bring ya full 'gang' with you.

We're all 'Boro' aren't we.

Noncey looking c**t

Freddy yer a belter Lad

Scruffy, simpering slimy c**t.

Get yourselves in the Pig?

I'll be the one sat next to Lids, you know what he looks like

You pair of sh*thouse C***s

🐾

:sid:  :ray:  :sid:  :supremeleader:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Eastcoastred

That thread needs sending to one of the National News papers,, if I had the IT I would do it,,

Westlane_rightwinger

Was always amazed the club let his Chairman Mao promotion go unchecked.

His poisonous ideologies and those of his sad cronies belong nowhere near any football club.

Coguer is an exception in that the rest of them couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag physically or mentally. Fancies himself as being a bit handy but his alarming lack of teeth speak otherwise. His anti Britishness seems to stem from his time in France, his in laws are supposedly French but if they are in the Paris Banlieu they'll be North African Muslims...well either that or St. Joseph's.

BoroRedKen

After them comments on his website Nichols has the gall to post this...

"https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/how-to-report-racism-at-football.51028/"

Un-fuckin-believable.

Not 1 ounce of self-awareness.

Kelloe

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 12, 2023, 12:41:23 PMWas always amazed the club let his Chairman Mao promotion go unchecked.

His poisonous ideologies and those of his sad cronies belong nowhere near any football club.

Coguer is an exception in that the rest of them couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag physically or mentally. Fancies himself as being a bit handy but his alarming lack of teeth speak otherwise. His anti Britishness seems to stem from his time in France, his in laws are supposedly French but if they are in the Paris Banlieu they'll be North African Muslims...well either that or St. Joseph's.

COLIN GARDINER COULDN'T FILL A FUCKING NAPPY 🙄🙄🙄

TOTAL SHITHOUSE OF A BLOKE BELIEVE ME I KNEW HIM WELL AT THE ROCK GARDEN AND BORO AWAY GAMES 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

You never know we might get some more sign-ups now 'Quicky' has linked this place into  :westy:  place fly me.

Keep your anti-Semitism away from here like... it's not welcome over here... :ray:

both sides of the political spectrum allowed though....something unheard of on the moon. :wry:

plenty of 'double agents' mixing it upon the moon... :rick:  :rudi: 

Westlane_rightwinger

S
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 03:03:09 PM
Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on October 12, 2023, 12:41:23 PMWas always amazed the club let his Chairman Mao promotion go unchecked.

COLIN GARDINER COULDN'T FILL A FUCKING NAPPY 🙄🙄🙄

TOTAL SHITHOUSE OF A BLOKE BELIEVE ME I KNEW HIM WELL AT THE ROCK GARDEN AND BORO AWAY GAMES 🙄🙄🙄

Sounds about right. Yes him and his sidekick are cut from the same cloth. I'd forgotten he was a RG regular but so was biggie smalls or so he would have us all believe.🤣