ELECTRIC CAR 👍😡😡😡👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 11, 2023, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

CAUSED THE MASSIVE FIRE IN LUTON AIRPORT CAR PARK 🙄🙄🙄

FUCK OF SMALLTOWN YOU GINGA BALD WIMP AND SHOVE YER LECCY CAR RANTS UP YA SKINNY BONY ARSE  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Westlane_rightwinger

Surely not. ST has told all the naysayers lie about EVs.

BoroRedKen

He will posting this soon......

https://twitter.com/CANDY38948483/status/1712044135618588945

Because owning a leccy car makes you more knowledgeable than engineers and designers.

Its his thing about "range anxiety" been a lie that grinds me. Would he tell someone with a mental illness " to man up"?
It is not unreasonable to have anxieties about something.

1 mans meat is another mans poison.

TeessideTopgun

Hmm MSM saying it was a Diesel

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Copper top Cleasby & electricity don't mix

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 11, 2023, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: tunstall on October 11, 2023, 08:14:12 PMDiesel Rangey wasn't it?

WAS A TESLA OWNED BY A TIT.... 🙄

DAFCUN...

Looks like you got this one wrong Lids

The fire chief added: "We are already talking to the airport about ensuring that any future, and the existing, car parks have sprinklers fitted."

Mr Hopkinson said up to 1,500 vehicles were inside the car park at the time of the fire.

The blaze is believed to have started with a diesel-powered vehicle "and then that fire has quickly and rapidly spread", he said.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 11, 2023, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 11, 2023, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: tunstall on October 11, 2023, 08:14:12 PMDiesel Rangey wasn't it?

WAS A TESLA OWNED BY A TIT.... 🙄

DAFCUN...

Looks like you got this one wrong Lids

The fire chief added: "We are already talking to the airport about ensuring that any future, and the existing, car parks have sprinklers fitted."

Mr Hopkinson said up to 1,500 vehicles were inside the car park at the time of the fire.

The blaze is believed to have started with a diesel-powered vehicle "and then that fire has quickly and rapidly spread", he said.

NAH... STILL NOT HAVING IT 👎👎👎 100 PLUS CARS BURNED OUT AND HE SAYS OH THAT DIESEL ONE STARTED IT 🙄🙄🙄👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on October 11, 2023, 02:07:33 PMHmm MSM saying it was a Diesel

Then, given the evidence of recent years, you can pretty much guarantee that it wasn't.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 12, 2023, 11:11:37 AM
Quote from: TeessideTopgun on October 11, 2023, 02:07:33 PMHmm MSM saying it was a Diesel

Then, given the evidence of recent years, you can pretty much guarantee that it wasn't.

EXACTLY... PETROL CARS AND DIESEL CARS HAVE HAD FIRES BEFORE WHILE MOVING... USUALLY ELECTRIC FAULTS UNDER THE BONNET... THIS CAR WAS STATIONARY... THAT'S WHY I KNOW IT WAS AN ELECTRIC BATTERY FAULT OVERHEATING THAT CAUSED IT 👍😡😡😡👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

I think I'll put my faith in the fire investigation authority...let's see what the official investigation says

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on October 12, 2023, 01:47:45 PMI think I'll put my faith in the fire investigation authority...let's see what the official investigation says

YOU MEAN LIKE THE ONES WHO SAID THE BIBBY BARGE WAS NOT SAFE  FOR ILLEGALS 🙄🙄🙄 BUT IT WAS OK FOR THOUSANDS OF OFFSHORE WORKERS  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Nowt wrong with electric cars . . .

Mine takes two pp3's
I can get to Nazareth & back with them and they're rechargeable

*Parp parp*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

Not sure what a fire at Luton airport has to do with housing illegal immigrants....

What a strange way of looking at things

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on October 12, 2023, 02:16:14 PMNot sure what a fire at Luton airport has to do with housing illegal immigrants....

What a strange way of looking at things

BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRE BRIGADE MAKING UP MORE UNTRUTHS... UNION BASED LABOUR RUN 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

https://www.facebook.com/groups/brexitpartyonline/permalink/3575299639425552/

THAT'S LIKE A BOMB GOING OFF... DIESEL IS VERY HARD TO LIGHT... ELECTRIC BATTERIES EXPLODE 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

https://fb.watch/nEYwZf_PAz/

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😁

FUCKING SMOKE POLLUTION OFF THAT CUNT 🙄🙄🙄👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 13, 2023, 12:26:28 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/brexitpartyonline/permalink/3575299639425552/

THAT'S LIKE A BOMB GOING OFF... DIESEL IS VERY HARD TO LIGHT... ELECTRIC BATTERIES EXPLODE 🙄🙄🙄

Wrong link I think?

Could have been a hybrid setting off the diesel?

Rangeys are shite on reliability

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE GOVERMENT IS LYING TOO US... ELECTRIC VEHICLES ARE FUCKING SHIT 😡😡😡😡😡

AND WILL RUIN THIS COUNTRY 👎😡😡😡👎

https://www.facebook.com/1707350634/posts/pfbid0pE7mxq6v7YJJsyz8cpRr5fSGJ8PuHFBptX8uQYLaySrfXdnEyTDYXWK5KNUfivF9l/
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

So is ours......

Forever burning Jags off

:alf: