HAMAS 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 10, 2023, 07:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

borope

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 11, 2023, 09:54:16 PMSpineless cowards otr cant see the beheading fkin babies is not hamas , its their mates ISIS  getting stuck in , they now changing any crap to  we  support Palestine ..............but WHERE  is the criticism of Hamas ? not a bit of it

anyone challenging the narrative is wrong ...fuck me westy  you are 1 desperate cunt .....get a fkin real job !!

I see Sherlock getting stuck in what a bitter angry fucker he is.

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/gaza-evacuation%E2%80%A6.51057/page-4

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 08:21:51 PMWhat puzzles me is this . The person you are supposed to be on there looks in on here 100% he has posted links to threads he doesn't like .. he gets accused of being you .. he replies with the words " accusing me of being a racist poster !! ( That's you he is saying is a racist ) when everyone knows fine well you have never posted anything racist at all.. Why would someone who follows every word on this board say that about you then .. was it a lame attempt to throw people off track cos I can't think of anything else I really can't / why would he say you are racist when you have never posted out racist . explain .

Fucking mental you like  :rudi: I couldn't give a flying fuck if yer think that cuck is me like
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on October 10, 2023, 07:40:22 AMI'm sure Israel won't fuck about.....

I am a listener when it comes to this one .  love him or hate him what he says below is not bull shit it's frightening . He mentions why Israel have not moved in yet on Gaza ( as far as I know this is still the case unless they have invaded ) but if not the reason is below and its not something anyone wants .

starts around 5.50 mark .

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 16, 2023, 09:02:43 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 08:21:51 PMWhat puzzles me is this . The person you are supposed to be on there looks in on here 100% he has posted links to threads he doesn't like .. he gets accused of being you .. he replies with the words " accusing me of being a racist poster !! ( That's you he is saying is a racist ) when everyone knows fine well you have never posted anything racist at all.. Why would someone who follows every word on this board say that about you then .. was it a lame attempt to throw people off track cos I can't think of anything else I really can't / why would he say you are racist when you have never posted out racist . explain .

Fucking mental you like  :rudi: I couldn't give a flying fuck if yer think that cuck is me like

Nowt to do with me being mental

You never ever say anything racist

Why would he say you do and you are a racist he reads every word written on here ..

explain it cos its a conundrum i can't fathom .

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 09:07:33 PM

Why would he say you do and you are a racist he reads every word written on here ..

Never had been a racist kid never will be. As for him looking at every word how the fuck would I know
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 16, 2023, 09:10:53 PM

Never had been a racist kid never will be. As for him looking at every word how the fuck would I know

You would know because you posted the link to the tread in question , you also know this poster collects stuff off here  its in the thread you linked

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

This is like an Episode of Poirot...

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 09:14:52 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 16, 2023, 09:10:53 PM

You would know because you posted the link to the tread in question , you also know this poster collects stuff off here  its in the thread you linked

:rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi: sounds like yerv got it all worked out dafcun
UTB

Mike Peeler

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 08:04:43 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 12, 2023, 05:08:13 PMTM and Matty are the kiddies for cracking things open, but you lot have fucked them both over and they have sort of done the same.

u have to give them a remote connection like, which is fucking off it, i lasted about 20 minutes and had visions of me getting id scammed the lot so chopped it paranoid to fuck.. :rudi: it worked like and got me on.

TM might be off it, but I tell you what he knows his way around a computer and into sites. That i will say about him

You actually gave Tortured Mind & Matty remote connection to your computer  :diego:

Seriously ?

I did actually I was banned off a few message boards and they to be fair offered to get me on, it was risky but I don't internet bank or anything like that. well, I didn't at the time.

I bottled it after 20 or so minutes and flapped for a few months afterward but in all fairness, nothing came of it so they were true to their word or didn't have long enough to get what they needed if scamming me was ever on the cards. Which i don't think it was

They did get me ona few sites I was banned on, I will give them that. It's all in our lass's name and would have got a fucking if it did go pete tong.

AtomicDog

You'd have got more of a f**king if they passed them on to Me Mark Page, or that Nonce councillor  :rav:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 09:05:19 PM
Quote from: tunstall on October 10, 2023, 07:40:22 AMI'm sure Israel won't fuck about.....

I am a listener when it comes to this one .  love him or hate him what he says below is not bull shit it's frightening . He mentions why Israel have not moved in yet on Gaza ( as far as I know this is still the case unless they have invaded ) but if not the reason is below and its not something anyone wants .

starts around 5.50 mark .

I don't think Gorgeous George has anything to say. He's a fraud.