HAMAS 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 10, 2023, 07:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northallerton_Boro

Must admit i didn't know too much of the history of Hamas/Israel - well other than the rubbish you get on the news.

Listened to a guy i like on Youtube Andrew Bustamante - knows his stuff. Explained that Hamas whilst a recognised Political Group in the Gaza Strip is basically Iran's Foreign Policy, funded, trained and stocked up by Iran.

Iran hate that Israel have already created alliances with Bahrain and other Muslim Countries and really hate the idea of Israel and Saudi getting in bed together.

Hamas know they have no chance of beating Israel and have no intention of trying to capture any land, you can see this by the numbers of men used. Killed anyone on site and took hostages to hold Israel to ransom.

Iran know that Israel will react and will react in a violent way which will mean the deaths of alot of Muslims which Saudi will condemn and therefore create tension between Israel and Saudi giving Iran exactly what they  want. 

Steboro

I've changed my Facebook frame from I stand with Ukraine to I stand with Israel.

:leo2:

Mike Peeler

I see Liddles has got himself another mention off OTR from Quicky on the 'thread' thread post....

Quicky the piss stain looks in on 'RAW'  :rudi:  :ponder:  :buck:

AtomicDog

Which thread Mr P

Will you post the link Lad?

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 12, 2023, 02:43:42 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on October 12, 2023, 02:04:18 PMWhich thread Mr P

🐾

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/22-23-pages-of-new-threads-a-month.46636/

Think it's this one he's on about dog lad

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I CANNOT ACCESS THE ANTI SEMETIC SITE NO MORE ON MY PHONE 🤔🤔🤔

HAS BADDAD BLOCKED MY IP  🤔🤔🤔

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Steboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 02:52:22 PM

🐾

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/22-23-pages-of-new-threads-a-month.46636/

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I CANNOT ACCESS THE ANTI SEMETIC SITE NO MORE ON MY PHONE 🤔🤔🤔

HAS BADDAD BLOCKED MY IP  🤔🤔🤔

Turn off WiFi as if they ban your phone carriers IP, it will effect others on the same network as it's a shared IP.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

MUST HAVE DICK BADDAD SMALL VERY WORRIED 👍💪👍

:rudi:  :ray:  :rick:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN SAYING 🙄🙄🙄 AS I CANNOT ACCESS IT 🤣🤣🤣
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

he must have your numbers from last time out - if he gets you a few times, it is hard to get back on.

That's why it's best not to let on who you might be - should he take a fancy to you - you are fucked the rest of us just get a user ban... unless he digs you out twice and then blocks you as he has done you.

your best bet now is when if you ever change provider, might open the door for you.

it's always best to double or triple up before going in hard for some fun.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 12, 2023, 03:13:45 PMhe must have your numbers from last time out - if he gets you a few times, it is hard to get back on.

That's why it's best not to let on who you might be - should he take a fancy to you - you are fucked the rest of us just get a user ban... unless he digs you out twice and then blocks you as he has done you.

your best bet now is when if you ever change provider, might open the door for you.

DON'T KNOW HOW HE'S GOT MY IP AS IVE NEVER EVER BEEN BACK ON BORE ME SINCE FRED WEST BANNED ME ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO 🤔🤔🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 03:15:51 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 12, 2023, 03:13:45 PMhe must have your numbers from last time out - if he gets you a few times, it is hard to get back on.

DON'T KNOW HOW HE'S GOT MY IP AS IVE NEVER EVER BEEN BACK ON BORE ME SINCE FRED WEST BANNED ME ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO 🤔🤔🤔

That's odd then, unless you still have the same provider and he has you logged - due to the nature of that carry-on at the time.

your best bet is Rifle who should know the crack due the bans he has had or the nonce tracking he claims to have done should allow for him to have ways around blocked ips - over user name bans.

Or ken might know as a forum owner how to swerve things.

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 03:08:19 PMWHAT HAVE THEY BEEN SAYING 🙄🙄🙄 AS I CANNOT ACCESS IT 🤣🤣🤣

It's that sexcase or whatever they call him sh*t stirring.

Think he's gonna be in bother when the cozzers catch up with Him.

Trying to link the usual rascist raw sh*te

You know where the Pig is Lad.

Bring the big fella with you as well will you, ya f***ing snitch.

Probably more of em view ere than 'The voice of the fan's' Freddy's site

Youuuu whhhat

🐾

RiversideRifle

Even when I make them with a vpn and everything I get account disabled in a day or two
UTB

Mike Peeler

Quote from: RiversideRifle on October 12, 2023, 03:41:31 PM

Even when I make them with a vpn and everything I get account disabled in a day or two

He will be all over you - you let him know when you are on - he had me for a while but I cant say how long or he will be back on to me - try to build on a none private addy , like work that way he wont knock the lot off for fear of losing revenue from others. it took me ages to get back on i look to load it for others to including 'his own' to wade in. i was fucked for a fair while so i have to be cagey now.

Mike Peeler

TM and Matty are the kiddies for cracking things open, but you lot have fucked them both over and they have sort of done the same.

u have to give them a remote connection like, which is fucking off it, i lasted about 20 minutes and had visions of me getting id scammed the lot so chopped it paranoid to fuck.. :rudi: it worked like and got me on.

TM might be off it, but I tell you what he knows his way around a computer and into sites. That i will say about him

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SEEN IT ALL NOW.. SITE MUST HAVE BEEN DOWN 🙄

SOME CUNTS LINKED ABOUT 6 THREADS AND CALLED ME UNHINGED 🤔🤔🤔

NOT ME KIDDA... I TELL IT AS IT IS 👍👍👍

IM NO WOKE WANKER.. AND THEM LINKS WILL SOON GET DELETED BY GENERAL BADDAD THAT I'M SURE OF 👍🤣🤣🤣👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 12, 2023, 05:25:28 PMSEEN IT ALL NOW.. SITE MUST HAVE BEEN DOWN 🙄

SOME CUNTS LINKED ABOUT 6 THREADS AND CALLED ME UNHINGED 🤔🤔🤔

NOT ME KIDDA... I TELL IT AS IT IS 👍👍👍

IM NO WOKE WANKER.. AND THEM LINKS WILL SOON GET DELETED BY GENERAL BADDAD THAT I'M SURE OF 👍🤣🤣🤣👍

No your not Lad, easy to find too. Not a faceless cowardly sh*thouse either.

It's them who are the dinks.

The house of cards is falling.

It'll be just Freddie & the Dreamers soon.

:highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:

:westy:  :redcard:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FUCKING DIRTY LOW LIFE MURDERING FUCKING SCUM 😡😡😡😡😡😡

THE ROCKETS THEY SEND IN TO ISRAEL... A LOT OF THEM FALL SHORT AND KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE IN GAZA 😡😡😡

FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH AND I'M GLAD ISRAEL ARE GONNA WIPE THE CUNTS OUT 👍🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱👍💪

https://metro.co.uk/2023/10/16/israel-hamas-war-british-citizens-dead-rishi-sunak-latest-19672088/
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

They make the rockets out of the water pipe that Israel gave them

Now they complain they have no water

What mugs we are in the West

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 12, 2023, 05:08:13 PMTM and Matty are the kiddies for cracking things open, but you lot have fucked them both over and they have sort of done the same.

u have to give them a remote connection like, which is fucking off it, i lasted about 20 minutes and had visions of me getting id scammed the lot so chopped it paranoid to fuck.. :rudi: it worked like and got me on.

TM might be off it, but I tell you what he knows his way around a computer and into sites. That i will say about him

You actually gave Tortured Mind & Matty remote connection to your computer  :diego:

Seriously ?

In With the Lurpak

🐾

What do you mean you think it's that thread ?

You get a mention on it someone accuses the person collecting all this so called race stuff of being none other than YOU .. Why would that be Rifle ..

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 16, 2023, 08:07:04 PM

🐾

What do you mean you think it's that thread ?

You get a mention on it someone accuses the person collecting all this so called race stuff of being none other than YOU .. Why would that be Rifle ..

You've lost me lad who said what now?
UTB

In With the Lurpak

I don't think you're lost I think yer know exactly what I mean .

In With the Lurpak

What puzzles me is this . The person you are supposed to be on there looks in on here 100% he has posted links to threads he doesn't like .. he gets accused of being you .. he replies with the words " accusing me of being a racist poster !! ( That's you he is saying is a racist ) when everyone knows fine well you have never posted anything racist at all.. Why would someone who follows every word on this board say that about you then .. was it a lame attempt to throw people off track cos I can't think of anything else I really can't / why would he say you are racist when you have never posted out racist . explain .