HAMAS 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 10, 2023, 07:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

PEOPLE SUPPORTING THEM ARE FUCKING SCUM 😡😡😡

THE TERRORISTS  TOOK HUNDREDS OF WOMAN AND KIDS HOSTAGE 😡😡😡

AND CUNTS ARE PROTESTING IN FAVOUR OF THEM 😡😡😡

JUST SHOWS YOU WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD 😡😡😡

I HOPE MOSSAD... AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL... LIKE MUNICH 👍💪💪💪👍 WILL HUNT DOWN EVERY HAMAS TERRORIST CUNT AND WIPE THEM OUT 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

I'm sure Israel won't fuck about.....

Gingerpig

Get these shitehawks off the streets too in support of murder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 10, 2023, 07:52:19 AMGet these shitehawks off the streets too in support of murder

DISGUSTING THAT THE BRITISH POLICE ARE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN 😡😡😡 AND JEWISH PEOPLE IN LONDON ARE SCARED TO GO OUT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Some of the 'rats' OTR are doing the best to skirt around the blame game - bringing the whataboutwey into it all.

The dirty Corbyn-loving terrorist bastards...... :katie:  :rudi:

Gboro64

BBC calling them millitants...
No they are not, They are murdering scum who are willing to see innocent people die on order to push their ideals

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE THE SAUDIS ARE CLOSE TO A MASSIVE PEACE DEAL WITH ISRAEL... THEY REALISE BEING ENEMIES DOESN'T SUIT THEIR IDOLOGY NO MORE...

IRAN AND HAMAS DON'T WANT THIS DEAL DONE 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 10, 2023, 01:12:22 PMTHIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE THE SAUDIS ARE CLOSE TO A MASSIVE PEACE DEAL WITH ISRAEL... THEY REALISE BEING ENEMIES DOESN'T SUIT THEIR IDOLOGY NO MORE...

IRAN AND HAMAS DON'T WANT THIS DEAL DONE 😡😡😡

Spot on.

Mike Peeler

It's time to fight fire with fire when it comes to terror on your own lands.

The Israelis should just go to town on the bastards for what the arab terrorists have done!!

AtomicDog

WE'RE VE FACKIN' HAMMA'S!
NOT VEM TOBY CAAANNT'S!! . .

GERTCHA
⚒️⚒️⚒️

Bonzo
Chargeable St
Canning Town

E16
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

John will be straight on to denounce this a fake within seconds of its posting . If the news is not from his subscription kremlin insider .com of the daily bollocks then its fake innit John and everyone's dead  :rav:

Anyway .. Looks like good old Kid Sniffer Biden who's sent Ukraine billions in weapons which have now ended up in the hands of HAMAS.. Cheers Sniffer thanks for starting more shit on your watch you perverted old cunt .

Away you go John .. they all lying , millions of em all full of it .. :diego:

RiversideRifle

Love hamas me like 👍👍👍👍👍👍

random cube
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ISRAEL HAVE STATED THEY WILL TAKE EVERY MEMBER OF ISIS OUT AND HAMAS... THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE HOSTAGES BUT THEY KNOW THAT  HAMAS AND IRAN ARE TRYING TO WIPE THEM OUT... SO THEY WILL TAKE THE HIT AND MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.... I HOPE THEY BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF TEHRAN TOO 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 10, 2023, 06:40:08 PMISRAEL HAVE STATED THEY WILL TAKE EVERY MEMBER OF ISIS OUT AND HAMAS... THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE HOSTAGES BUT THEY KNOW THAT  HAMAS AND IRAN ARE TRYING TO WIPE THEM OUT... SO THEY WILL TAKE THE HIT AND MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.... I HOPE THEY BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF TEHRAN TOO 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

They won't go near Tehran
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Silly boy Crackpot...

:30's-Germany:

You the one with 1 goggle?

AtomicDog

Wotcha Moonies . . .
Be like Old Ted Eh?

Be nice
🐾

AtomicDog

I don't know the cause nor the solution. I ain't no petulia oil wearing, bell bottomed, earth shoe wearing type either.

Bit just imagine this, a meeting of mind's, then I will play a song.

If that's not trust, friendship you've never lived.

I bet they don't talk about this . . .
Yet Humans are the clever one's eh?
🐾

Gingerpig

This is where ISIS have plonked themselves now , the barbarity is way beyond what Hamas used to do ...yet OTR defend the fuckers relentleely

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/israeli-flag-removed-from-town-hall.51004/

AtomicDog

Tell you what, it's terrible what's happening, I don't agree in any war, whatsoever.

Get all the sneaky shithouses, you know who you are, stand, back your mouth up.

We'll go in the Pig.
I'll walk in, see a Man who will be there, buy him a drink of his choice.
And ask
'Where are they Lad '?

Show him Me classic Adidas, then we'll have a laugh.

DON'T blather about something, try to put somebody down.
When you ain't got the arse to back it up.
I'm sorry, but I see the bigger picture.
Don't portray to be something you've missed out on.

Sometimes life is fast.

I think someone has slipped something in My bowl . . .

Barring this I haven't got much to say really .  . .

If I've offended anyone on here I apologize now.
It wasn't My intention.

🐾

AtomicDog

Spare a thought for us Lad's eh?

A Dog is not just for Christmas.

We've fell on our 🐾's

Sonos sound system, Tofu, loads of pussy too.

Get on your bike and get to that London

Anyone got any yeyo?

*Asking for a comedian*

Gingerpig

Gingerpig

Spineless cowards otr cant see the beheading fkin babies is not hamas , its their mates ISIS  getting stuck in , they now changing any crap to  we  support Palestine ..............but WHERE  is the criticism of Hamas ? not a bit of it

anyone challenging the narrative is wrong ...fuck me westy  you are 1 desperate cunt .....get a fkin real job !!

RiversideRifle

Would love parliament to grow a spine and give Israel or the Ukraine some proper boots on the ground support. I'd go in the morning if I could. Anyone that could kill kids whether it's hammas or the Russians deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet
UTB

AtomicDog

Goodnight Mooners . . .

Bless em,

look at Their little face's

. .. . . They know the tunes Lad

🐾

Mike Peeler

Rod Liddle gets stuck in a touch in his sun red-top newspaper coloumn....

Impartially, I call these medieval killers Hamas terrorists – so why won't the BBC?

#Stand With Israel -

No Surrender!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24371454/impartially-hamas-terrorists-bbc-rod-liddle/