Admin or the dog

Started by In With the Lurpak, October 06, 2023, 05:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

Do something with these links if you can so the videos appear if yous can't fark it  :westy:  :rudi:

Hmm looks like it worked

In With the Lurpak

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ravishing Rick Rude

You two are fucking brilliant

AtomicDog

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 06, 2023, 05:40:27 PMDo something with these links if you can so the videos appear if yous can't fark it  :westy:  :rudi:

Hmm looks like it worked

They certainly did sir

:highfive:  :highfive: 

:highfive: 

:ray: 

:leo2: 

:supremeleader: 

:rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi: 

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

:westy:  :taxi:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Bladesy love's em Crocky Lad

:rudi:  :leo:  :sid:

:rudi:  :sid:  :rudi: 

:westy: :sid:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gingerpig

brilliant ...between you & dog they are fked ...we know many of them are now reading .......Westy & his Politbeareau  ARE FUCKED sliding down... like a sliding downey thing  :ray:

In With the Lurpak

:bork:  :bork:  :bork:  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :leo:

Gingerpig

Racists , bigots, misogy  thingees ......different fkin class lad & possibly lasses ...donn' t tell JT  :alf: , we fkin roll on

In With the Lurpak

Am fuvking pissed out me nut n laughing me fucking head off  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

Gingerpig

They will laugh like fuck then say its racist etc here ........we know they are being more interested here and finding out the TRUTH

In With the Lurpak

LEFTY CUNTS  :leo:  :leo:  :rav:  :rav:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 06, 2023, 09:10:55 PMThey will laugh like fuck then say its racist etc here ........we know they are being more interested here and finding out the TRUTH

god bless Kenny he's the man he made this happen  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :bigjack  :bigjack

Gingerpig

Lads grafted to make it happen , through all the shite ...unlike otr  who suck the tits  of owt available

In With the Lurpak

Ye know there is some super fucking lads on here  :cheers:  :cheers:

Like there was on COB . Lids, Johnny-thunder, dog, rick, westlane, ginge, boroPE,ccCole,Erimus,Oldfield,Steely,Teamboro,loads of em who just want life to be normal . nowt wrong at all in that . Sorry if I missed anyone off .. You all know the crack them lefty pricks always go out the way to try make sure we dont get a normal life. like the Dog n lids n kenny says fuck em

Poolielad

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 06, 2023, 09:10:21 PMAm fuvking pissed out me nut n laughing me fucking head off  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:
Grow up ya daf cun

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Poolielad on October 06, 2023, 09:25:53 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 06, 2023, 09:10:21 PMAm fuvking pissed out me nut n laughing me fucking head off  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:
Grow up ya daf cun

Am supposed to be droppn our kid at pools morra for the game .. al spark you out in that shopping car park next to ground baldi  :diego:

Poolielad

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 06, 2023, 09:30:33 PM
Grow up ya daf cun

Am supposed to be droppn our kid at pools morra for the game .. al spark you out in that shopping car park next to ground baldi  :diego:
So that will be both crockets getting dropped then hey!! Tell the poor cunt to save his money!! He will also be saving your jaw  :peopleseyebrow:  :peopleseyebrow:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Poolielad on October 06, 2023, 09:36:20 PM[quote  :diego: author=MrCrocket link=msg=126369 date=1696624233]
Grow up ya daf cun

So that will be both crockets getting dropped then hey!! Tell the poor cunt to save his money!! He will also be saving your jaw  :peopleseyebrow:  :peopleseyebrow:
[/quote]

Scrubbing you off the alright lads list  :diego:

You would need a fucking Wig transplant if I unloaded me paws on your bonce yer silly cunt

Poolielad

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 06, 2023, 09:40:12 PM
Quote from: Poolielad on October 06, 2023, 09:36:20 PM[quote  :diego: author=MrCrocket link=msg=126369 date=1696624233]
Grow up ya daf cun

Scrubbing you off the alright lads list  :diego:

You would need a fucking Wig transplant if I unloaded me paws on your bonce yer silly cunt
[/quote]lol........ seriously, he wants a medal if he goes tomorrow, even I am swerving it!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

AM FUCKING FUMING A THOUGHT POOLS WAS OK  :diego:

UNLESS HES A GOOD WIND UP MERCHANT HE GOT ME . OTHERWIZE HE CAN FUK RITE OFF