So have i got this right?

Started by BoroRedKen, October 05, 2023, 12:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Laurence Fox nicked for anti ULEZ "propaganda" right?

But the ferret faced Chris Packham can do a TV show and talk about "blowing oil pipelines up" and not a thing happens?

Dodgy as dodgy this!

In With the Lurpak

You know how the system works Kenny only too well. Were controlled by scum .

In With the Lurpak

Packham gets a mention in this halfway through Kenny . Were controlled by scum

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/1709724985609085274

teamboro

The left want you to believe that what they are doing it for your good health Peckham should be arrested but it's all part of the plan he's supposed to be showing up the evil oil industry Fox is being shown as evil against what is good for the people it's all part of the plan to get people to do as the left want open your eyes and see they want people like sheep to do as they are told and not think for themselves operation panic is all part of the plan
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

AtomicDog

I'll give Packham some credit like he was first one to get stuck into that french c**t, the West ham player that thought it was funny to get another c**t to video you kicking your cat about, in your own house. In front of kid's too.

Should've been sacked on the spot for that.

And we're supposed to be a nation of animal lovers.

No need

Tom & Jerry

Boleyn rd
Newham
East London

E6 1QE
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

I give up.

Bent cops who parade around all airy fairy blowing whistles with fucking rainbows painted on their faces appeasing the smallest amount of people possible in the UK.

Dont be fooled they are in support of gay/ lesbian rights. Oh no.
This is to appease the trans mob. An actual bunch of vindictive arseholes. Johnny Willoughby. 1 day a no mark reading the news headlines on Tyne Tess news next he is suddenly India Willoughby loud mouthed TRA!
I am so fed up with this namby pamby approach to policing.
Fox raided. Me raided. Chris Packham celebrated!

Then i see Sexpom is back OTR. The biggest grifter and coward known to message boards.

Dont tell me there are no "special status" posters otr. The boy was taking a shoeing from other members so Uncle Rob took him out of the limelight for a bit.

Well i have since found Sexpoms alledged "employers" so a section of his musings shall be winging its way to his "employers" soon enough.

FIRE WITH FIRE.

BoroRedKen

Not sending them yet though "Alex".

Will i do it on Saturday? Next week? Today? Christmas time?.

Have a little sweat for a while "son".

Not nice waiting for chew to happen. You get all sweaty and twitchy.
But you shall experience that "fear" soon enough.

And i do have copies of everything you wrote about people. So deleting wont work "sonny".

See you in civil court Alexander. Bring your wallet....

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 05, 2023, 06:56:19 AMPackham gets a mention in this halfway through Kenny . Were controlled by scum

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/1709724985609085274

Gorgeous George who never once sued Private Eye for his little jaunts on jets and luxurious hotels paid for some of the most right wing dictators if the 21st century.

I still don't know how to put up the images of their front pages, but a clue is one him sat one to one with the Libyan Leader asking him to become chancellor.

FFS quoting George is like me quoting Chairman Mao or the loony The Guardian quote all the time.

Come on Crocket you are better than that.