RIGHT LADS RED ROAR GET TOGETHER 👍🍺🍺🍺👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 04, 2023, 09:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I'M ARRANGING A GET TOGETHER IN THE PIG IRON THIS SATURDAY AT 12:30 TO WATCH THE BIG GAME AND A FEW PINTS AND GET TO KNOW A FEW PEOPLE OFF HERE... I KNOW ME AND KEN WILL BE THERE... RICH... JOHNNY THUNDER YOU UP FOR IT AND ALSO ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO POP DOWN AND WATCH THE GAME 👍🍺🍺🍺🍺👍

GET YER EXCUSES IN EARLY LADS 😉

COME ON RED ROARERS IF YER ABOUT GET YERSELF DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS 💪💪💪😎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 04, 2023, 09:11:51 AMI'M ARRANGING A GET TOGETHER ON FRED WEST'S PATIO. THIS SATURDAY AT 12:30 TO WATCH THE BIG GAME AND A FEW PINTS AND GET TO KNOW A FEW PEOPLE OFF HERE... I KNOW ME AND KEN WILL BE THERE... RICH... JOHNNY THUNDER YOU UP FOR IT AND ALSO ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO POP DOWN AND WATCH THE GAME 👍🍺🍺🍺🍺👍

GET YER EXCUSES IN EARLY LADS 😉

COME ON RED ROARERS IF YER ABOUT GET YERSELF DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS 💪💪💪😎
Fixed that for ya . . . Should I bring a shovel or are they supplied?

You got plenty of sharp sand/Cement?

I'd love to Lad's but unfortunately like Rick, I'm at patsy
🐾

:westy:  :redcard:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

erimus74

RiversideRifle

UTB

TeessideTopgun

Keanu_Reeves

Nosmo-King

Family get together 10 years since my wife passed away

Blott

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 04, 2023, 12:13:39 PMi don't like any of you

I DON'T LIKE YOU NEITHER 🙄

ONLY INVITED YOU SO I COULD GET A FREE PINT  :rudi:

DAFCUN...
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

UTB

tonyangelino

Quote from: Blott on October 04, 2023, 02:04:38 PMI am cruising

Did you ever use the bogs that were behind Park Hotel?  :alf:  :bork:

tunstall

If I do come just be aware I've still got stitches in so I'll be taking it easy and won't be able to have a full on sesh like

Steboro

Unfortunately I cannot make it as I'm cleaning my guns as I'm a plastic yank cunt.

:ray:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I'll come if you buy me a diet coke (no ice)

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on October 04, 2023, 05:29:57 PMIf I do come just be aware I've still got stitches in so I'll be taking it easy and won't be able to have a full on sesh like

IF YOU DONT GET ME A PINT YOU MIGHT HAVE A FEW MORE STITCHES KIDDA  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Sir Digby

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on October 04, 2023, 05:29:57 PMIf I do come just be aware I've still got stitches in so I'll be taking it easy and won't be able to have a full on sesh like

Ye know what !! If I am not out with the lads for this game I might just turn up you will need a few more stitches come the end of the night  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:

Seriously though I might just go in there depending on the plans for the day, Id buy Ken Lids  Dog Johnny and a few others a nice cold beer anyway .

Pending  :wry:

AtomicDog

Get yaself there Crocky lad, it'll be a laugh
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈