ANOTHER LABOUR COUNCILLOR OUT OF TOUCH

Started by BoroRedKen, October 03, 2023, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Labour councillor in Kent just said "People are not interested in transwomen getting banned from female wards in hospitals".

So he is saying Labour think people do not care about natural born females.

How wrong is this VS'ing berk?

In my opinion most of us DO CARE about natural born females.

Wonder if he has a 6k heat pump?.......

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 03, 2023, 07:17:47 AMLabour councillor in Kent just said "People are not interested in transwomen getting banned from female wards in hospitals".

So he is saying Labour think people do not care about natural born females.

How wrong is this VS'ing berk?

In my opinion most of us DO CARE about natural born females.

Wonder if he has a 6k heat pump?.......

I've actually just had a 250k one -solar powered fitted at My stately home, kept the labour costs down to a minimum (using east European labour, I've never forget My working class roots).
How did I end up with such an ostentatious and flamboyant lifestyle you might ask, from My humble beginnings of a foraging urchin  from Metz Bridge?

Well . . .  I'll let you in to a little secret SHALL I?

This site, that's right RR really has changed My life, put up there with the elite and gentrified . . .

It started off with Me sat bored, surfing the net, looking for some inspiration, something to get Me out of my miserable existence, a pick Me up if you like?

Then it hit Me, like a Big Nick donkey punch, I'd discovered the road to My personal fortune . . .

EUREKA!!

The gambling expert's and all their superior knowledge on HERE,
Yes it really was that easy.

I would sit eagerly, waiting for all the Blarney about knife crime, FMTTM, Brexit, some rubbish soccer team and all the other baloney to pass . . .  then back down to the good stuff, rubbing my hands with glee.

I would wait till a Buffoon posted a tip, lump a stake on it (I was forever upping the ante, there was no ceiling to My limit)

Before I knew it I was rolling in it, it really was that easy, like a license to print money!

'Why don't these fool's keep their tip's to themselves'?
 I would think to myself, whilst roaring with laughter . . . As I soared out of the red, into the black, then off the scale!

I was absolutely buckled in no time, soon left that hellhole I grew up in, down to the beautiful South.

BINGO

I've made it, it really was that simple. I'm soaring up the Forbes rich list quicker than it takes one of you simpletons to read this!

All you need to do is heed the advice of these tipster's before you know it,  . .  you'll be giving Eon Musk a run for his money!

Anyway enough loser's, must dash.

I've got Stacey Keach, Fred Dinage & Liam from the Prodigy coming round for our Yahtzee tournament.

Now get back to your miserable existence

Good Morning

Raffles
Tonbridge Castle
Castle Street,
 Tonbridge,
Kent

TN9 1BG
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

My humble beginnings of a foraging urchin  from Metz Bridge?

Then it hit Me, like a Big Nick donkey punch

I've got Stacey Keach, Fred Dinage & Liam from the Prodigy coming round for our Yahtzee tournament.

Now get back to your miserable existence.

Almost Shakespearean!

Quality!

:ray:  :supremeleader:  :highfive:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Gingerpig