Love retro football ads

Started by erimus74, October 02, 2023, 07:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I just found my battered old autograph album from the 60's

It contains all kinds of cuttings and autographs from when we used to hang at the metal gates meeting the Home and Away teams coming in

Its in a pretty battered shape now with pages loose and faded but also shows a lot of adverts like this as a result

I'm going to bin it unless you want to have it/take a look at it erimus?

Gingerpig

tell yer what 15 bob from york proves they have robbed fans for years on specials

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 02, 2023, 08:44:30 PMtell yer what 15 bob from york proves they have robbed fans for years on specials

Thought it was just a tory thing 😳

BoroRedKen

OH SMALL BOYS IN THE PARK. JUMPERS FOR GOALPOSTS.......

:alf:

erimus74

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 02, 2023, 08:12:48 PMI just found my battered old autograph album from the 60's

It contains all kinds of cuttings and autographs from when we used to hang at the metal gates meeting the Home and Away teams coming in

Its in a pretty battered shape now with pages loose and faded but also shows a lot of adverts like this as a result

Would love it Ural 👍

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on October 02, 2023, 09:01:06 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 02, 2023, 08:12:48 PMI just found my battered old autograph album from the 60's

Would love it Ural 👍

I'll drop it round when I get chance mate

Blott

mine had Mannion my dad knew him. Dicky Rooks....... and then I threw everything away. I must have had 500 programmes,god knows how many Shoot mags.

Arggggghhhhhh

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on October 02, 2023, 11:40:40 PM

mine had Mannion my dad knew him. Dicky Rooks....... and then I threw everything away. I must have had 500 programmes,god knows how many Shoot mags.

Arggggghhhhhh

My Mam threw a lot of my stuff away.......tidying up she said

I've got a really nice Mannion plus a Harold Shepherdson, Clough. Keeping them

:bigjack