Another one bites the dust.

A shitty great.

RIP

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE BOG ROLL KING 👍💪💪💪👍

MAN CITY AND DERBY LEGEND 👍😎👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 02, 2023, 04:05:43 PMAnother one bites the dust.

A shitty great.

RIP

Another one from my youth

2 things stand out with Franny Lee

Firstly, 11th January 1972 with 11 minutes remaing at Maine road & Boro leading 1-0 in the FAC he cheated in the box, got a penalty, dusted himself down & scored we won tge replay mindhe cheated

The second, his punch up with bite your legs Norman Hunter

RIP Francis Lee x

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on October 02, 2023, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on October 02, 2023, 04:05:43 PMAnother one bites the dust.

A shitty great.

RIP

Firstly, 11th January 1972 with 11 minutes remaing at Maine road & Boro leading 1-0 in the FAC he cheated in the box, got a penalty, dusted himself down & scored we won tge replay mindhe cheated

RIP Francis Lee x

AFTER HUNTER BUST HIS LIP... FRANNY WENT MAD AND THREW HAYMAKERS AND HAD HUNTER ON THE BACK FOOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HE ALSO CAME OUT IN THE NEWS A WEEK LATER AND SAID HE'D FIGHT HIM IN A BACK ALLEY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Nosmo-King

I liked Franny - dirty cheating git! He also was a half decent racehorse trainer back in the day

tunstall

:orson:  :orson:

Never heard of the dead cunt

RIP

:orson:

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on October 02, 2023, 04:38:35 PMI liked Franny - dirty cheating git! He also was a half decent racehorse trainer back in the day
that should be on his grave.

AtomicDog

I always watch his sister's cooking programme

Her effervescent laugh cracks me up all the time

Betty
Walton-on-the-Naze
Tenderng District

Essex
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gingerpig

Best scrap in football. Him & Hunter sent off continued  fighting  all way to tunnel :leo3:

John Trebor

Interesting.......VERY interesting!
Look at his face! Just look. at. his. face!

Gingerpig

Said about the Hunter fight .......any back alley now

proper old school , best part , no one else bothered , let em get on with it ...................imagine now , handbags all over

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on October 02, 2023, 08:00:23 PMLook at his face! Just look. at. his. face!

I thought you meant McGree there for a moment

Westlane_rightwinger

A shitty great.

RIP

RIP Francis Lee x

Didn't like him because of the first incident.

Redeemed himself with second. Anyone who swings at the Dirties is alright by me.

Rip

John Trebor

A shitty great.

RIP

Firstly, 11th January 1972 with 11 minutes remaing at Maine road & Boro leading 1-0 in the FAC he cheated in the box, got a penalty, dusted himself down & scored
we won tge replay mindhe cheated

RIP Francis Lee x

This randomly reminded me of the league game at Maine Rd in 81/82.
We fought back from 2-0 down to 2-2 and were pushing for a winner. Then Dennis Tueart cheated in the box, got a penalty, dusted himself down and scored.
The winner. Bastard.

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on October 02, 2023, 10:26:19 PM

A shitty great.

RIP

Firstly, 11th January 1972 with 11 minutes remaing at Maine road & Boro leading 1-0 in the FAC he cheated in the box, got a penalty, dusted himself down & scored
we won tge replay mindhe cheated

RIP Francis Lee x

This randomly reminded me of the league game at Maine Rd in 81/82.
We fought back from 2-0 down to 2-2 and were pushing for a winner. Then Dennis Tueart cheated in the box, got a penalty, dusted himself down and scored.
The winner. Bastard.

Good memory John, Mick Angus & Bobby Thomson for us, their last league goals for us 

TMG501

Told me to fuck off when I asked for his autograph before they played the mighty Boro in the FA Cup. Never hated a man so much
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Johnny Thunder