Does this cnut ever do any work ?

Started by Gingerpig, October 02, 2023, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/tory-party-conference.50584/

I am off today but some of these fuckers are on there 24/7 ......fkin working from home indeed ....hope he has his mask on so no one infects him*

* His reason for never going to the Boro match ...fkin priceless

erimus74

Starting a thread on empty seats hoping it will get into usual barrage of tory abuse, strange fella

Gingerpig

Quote from: erimus74 on October 02, 2023, 08:59:17 PMStarting a thread on empty seats hoping it will get into usual barrage of tory abuse, strange fella

Blokes radged to use a teesside phrae , but he knows bugger all of teesside !

Blott

Gingerpig

Good god agreeing with blotto ..................best  have a look in mirror !...but he/s  spot on spout shite ....know bugger all of us & area , that lot?

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 02, 2023, 01:55:32 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/tory-party-conference.50584/

I am off today but some of these fuckers are on there 24/7 ......fkin working from home indeed ....hope he has his mask on so no one infects him*

That's why can't take some of them seriously or take what they say as an equal measure of public opinion out there. When they spend all day online - how do they make time to socialize and gather the opinions of others, that they like to often quote

I can understand near all day/24-hour posting if it's your site or you are monitoring it.

Likewise, opinions will differ but when you start preaching and claim to offer the thoughts of others when you spend all day online, it carries little worth to me.

Most of them but not all are 'online freaks' and try to samp online opinion on others as a fact.

Garbage you only need to look at the calls for Steve Gibson to go..... they make such a big thing of it my mate this and that and our families this and that won't be renewing due to this and that, yet season ticket sales went through the roof/rise again last year.

It's a minority voice that thinks it's a majority voice who feels they are the voice of Middlesbrough and Teesside. Online may be a big hitter but piss poor small by-living folk and the actual Teesside/Middlesbrough living population out there.

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 05, 2023, 09:40:49 AM
Quote from: Gingerpig on October 02, 2023, 01:55:32 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/tory-party-conference.50584/

That's why can't take some of them seriously or take what they say as an equal measure of public opinion out there. When they spend all day online - how do they make time to socialize and gather the opinions of others, that they like to often quote

I can understand near all day/24-hour posting if it's your site or you are monitoring it.

Likewise, opinions will differ but when you start preaching and claim to offer the thoughts of others when you spend all day online, it carries little worth to me.

Most of them but not all are 'online freaks' and try to samp online opinion on others as a fact.

Garbage you only need to look at the calls for Steve Gibson to go..... they make such a big thing of it my mate this and that and our families this and that won't be renewing due to this and that, yet season ticket sales went through the roof/rise again last year.

It's a minority voice that thinks it's a majority voice who feels they are the voice of Middlesbrough and Teesside. Online may be a big hitter but piss poor small by-living folk and the actual Teesside/Middlesbrough living population out there.

Mind he does like to tell peeople hes blocking them who he disagrees with, probably end up talking to himself he blocks that many posters, at least at his rate of blocking people he wont get too many of these of the resident down thumber  👎

borope

Like JVM. Hes finally been sussed out on there and getting it off a few.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: borope on October 05, 2023, 10:53:25 AM

:sid:

Yeh they are all over him (jvm) he is mad as fuck - the thing is he knows the is 'men at work' over there for want of a better saying. So he is on a mission to try and dig us all out.

Keep trying JVM but watch you don't upset the locals or you will be failing in your duties. :rudi:  :rudi2:

Hey, you with the sad face come back to my place!! :supremeleader:

Nosmo-King

JVM is fireproof- admin more or less confirm this. One poster warned off criticism of him.

Viva democracy!

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 05, 2023, 10:57:45 AM
Quote from: borope on October 05, 2023, 10:53:25 AM

:sid:

Yeh they are all over him (jvm) he is mad as fuck - the thing is he knows the is 'men at work' over there for want of a better saying. So he is on a mission to try and dig us all out.

Keep trying JVM but watch you don't upset the locals or you will be failing in your duties. :rudi:  :rudi2:

Hey, you with the sad face come back to my place!! :supremeleader:

Has he been invited to the soirée in the local hostelry on Saturday?

Being 'A boy about town' n'all that, surely he'll frequent the place?

Tell you what JVM turn up, I'll buy your Ale all day, no violence or owt, what d'yer reckon Lad?

Come have some of your 'banter' you know 'crack' with the Lad's, don't hide behind your keyboard, we're all Boro aren't we?

Better one turn up. I'll dip work, come with ya, pick you up in a taxi, we'll go together, drinks on Me Lad, do you want any beak, I'll see someone for ya, must do that lad, you talk enough shit?

And I'll tell you all something else
£500 say's i bet he looks like a 'Nonce', can anyone on here prove Me different?

Wouldn't wanna take the money off you Lad's
🐾

[/quote]
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

No chance of JVM coming on here. He would be totally exposed for what he is- a pretty worthless twat.

Without the support of FMTTM admin and the facility to use a sad emoji he would be severely exposed.

AtomicDog

Well hopefully Nozzer the 'decent' one's on there will wake up eventually, see that he's not the only 'twat' on there and come on here.
 I think it's inevitable, just a matter of time.

Let's not forget their 'little gang' probably doesn't add up to double figures.
Wouldn't be surprised if more 'Knuckledragger's & Rascist's' off here turn up in the leg iron on Saturday.

Know who I would rather booze with.

Then again think you might get a bit of chew going in a pub mob handed, with a bunch of people that look like sex offenders?
The last bit is not a bold statement, it's a fact.

borope

Well well so Rob says "I should say there are different admin that keep trolls at bay etc.
You wouldn't want them to have a field day, would you?"

So JVM is trolling people while reporting people for trolling ?

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/fao-jonny-vincent%E2%80%99s-motorbike.46169/

BoroRedKen

A troll OTR is someone who will not kiss Robs/Baddad's arses.

A troll OTR is someone who disagrees with majority OTR.

A troll OTR is someone who uses ad-block so Rob cant make money.

Alan Hind is a typical bloke with a bit of "power".

Trust me i have seen the wanksock. Honestly he is a little toady looking fucker. Him sad facing posts is about his bravery limit.

Typical anon "faceless" bully boy. Fmttm is full of "brave" anon fuckwits and grasses.

Not 1 backbone between them.

A fucking ex-alky that had to move to another area pontificating to the rest of us in Sherlock. A supposedly 33 year old former "solider" will not front the old man that is me in Sexpom. An "army career" that lads from his "former regiment" have never heard of a "Alexander Nicholls (2 LL's!)". JMV.

Bring back Boromart and Smalltown. At least they were that ridiculous sometimes they were funny.

Gingerpig

They virtually admit they are a bunch of cnuts who want it all their way , JVM is a total shithead & The General condones his bent sad face shit , but bans people for considerably less .........but when you read through that thread the masses are pointing their shite behavior & attitude to people ......i think west is now just a front man .....Herr GENERAL /jvm etc now run the shower of shit its become ?

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on October 05, 2023, 01:49:08 PMA troll OTR is someone who will not kiss Robs/Baddad's arses.

A troll OTR is someone who disagrees with majority OTR.

A troll OTR is someone who uses ad-block so Rob cant make money.

Alan Hind is a typical bloke with a bit of "power".

Trust me i have seen the wanksock. Honestly he is a little toady looking fucker. Him sad facing posts is about his bravery limit.

Typical anon "faceless" bully boy. Fmttm is full of "brave" anon fuckwits and grasses.

Not 1 backbone between them.

A fucking ex-alky that had to move to another area pontificating to the rest of us in Sherlock. A supposedly 33 year old former "solider" will not front the old man that is me in Sexpom. An "army career" that lads from his "former regiment" have never heard of a "Alexander Nicholls (2 LL's!)". JMV.

Bring back Boromart and Smalltown. At least they were that ridiculous sometimes they were funny.

Go on Boss!  ! . . .
In the word's of that famous Irishman
"Say what you see . . . It's good, but it's not quite right"?

The meeting in the Pig is a good idea. I've worked with people from all over the UK each one that's been to Middlesbrough holds the pig in the same esteem as the Bongo, good crack full of locals, we have a boozer similar in our town etc?

Why don't we all meet up, draw a line in the sand after all we're all Boro, aren't we?

Let bygones be just that, sup a few schooners and talk about the day's of Old?

Where's the problem in that, few on here are a bit long in the tooth for this fighting malarkey?

Let's just be nice eh, be like Old Ted.

Besides when you run a good team, no 'hotheads'

It's easy, sorted.

Over to you 'Local Hero'

Don't say I didn't warn ya's
Eh
James Cook might be busy

Sort it out Lad's

🐾

AtomicDog

Might end up with a big body count, once them gun's are cocked.

Just a heads up Lad's
🐾

Nosmo-King

I wonder if the arse covering of JVM will be deemed worthwhile? If the answer is yes it is a gross error of judgement by admin- I guess now expected from a failing forum

AtomicDog

Do you think it's better on here Nozzer?

Nosmo-King

Let me think? Infinitely- more mature, more reasoned and admin that is fair to one and all.

If more on there dip in I am sure they will draw their own conclusion and discover a racist tag is both untrue and not warranted as it is completely without foundation.

AtomicDog

RiversideRifle

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 05, 2023, 07:03:37 PMI was looking for a yer or Nor Lad?

Nozzer is a man of many words owld fruit
UTB

Gingerpig

Quote from: Nosmo-King on October 05, 2023, 06:53:23 PMLet me think? Infinitely- more mature, more reasoned and admin that is fair to one and all.

If more on there dip in I am sure they will draw their own conclusion and discover a racist tag is both untrue and not warranted as it is completely without foundation.

Spot on as me & ex flyers have found  out mate

borope

Quote from: Gingerpig on October 05, 2023, 06:07:20 PMThey virtually admit they are a bunch of cnuts who want it all their way , JVM is a total shithead & The General condones his bent sad face shit , but bans people for considerably less .........but when you read through that thread the masses are pointing their shite behavior & attitude to people ......i think west is now just a front man .....Herr GENERAL /jvm etc now run the shower of shit its become ?

No doubt about that.