Main Menu

Heady.

Started by Johnny Thunder, October 01, 2023, 03:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

COME ON HEADSET FFS....DON'T BE A FUCKING WET WIPE 🙄🙄🙄

IF SOMEONES UPSET YA TELL EM TO FUCK OFF OR TELL EM THEIR A DAFCUN  :klippety:

WE ALL HAVE ARGUMENTS ON ERE AND DIFFERENT OPINIONS BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING KIDDA  😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Eastcoastred

Mike P, Come back mate,, forget what happened between us, I bare no grudges,,

In With the Lurpak

Remember years ago when Headset first appeared on COB  :charles:

He came on gunning for you lids there was loads of micks :mick:  :mick:  :mick:  :mick: getting put on this certain thread he had joined . He was going to deal with you it was pretty convincing at the time then fuck all happened and headset disappeared for ages  :wry: 

He came back a new man I enjoy his posts to be honest on here and the later days of COB , Still not sure why he came out of the blue that day when he first popped up on COB wanting to do you in like .

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 03, 2023, 08:56:15 AMRemember years ago when Headset first appeared on COB  :charles:

He came on gunning for you lids there was loads of micks :mick:  :mick:  :mick:  :mick: getting put on this certain thread he had joined . He was going to deal with you it was pretty convincing at the time then fuck all happened and headset disappeared for ages  :wry: 

He came back a new man I enjoy his posts to be honest on here and the later days of COB , Still not sure why he came out of the blue that day when he first popped up on COB wanting to do you in like .

HE COULDN'T FILL A FUCKING DIAPER   :ray:

COME ON HEADCASE LAD 😁😁😁

LET'S BE AVING YOU.... :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Eastcoastred on November 03, 2023, 08:47:19 AMMike P, Come back mate,, forget what happened between us, I bare no grudges,,

Good man Easty. RR "rule" say your piece then move on executed perfectly matey.

:bigjack

Ravishing Rick Rude

Woke as fuck you lot.

If he's having a fanny fit, let him get on with it.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Eastcoastred on November 03, 2023, 08:47:19 AMMike P, Come back mate,, forget what happened between us, I bare no grudges,,

bear

Johnny Thunder

Eastcoastred

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 03, 2023, 01:41:04 PM

bear

Thank you Terry,

Sir Digby

Christmas is cancelled this year, was relying on his weekend money-spinner

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈