STEVE GIBSON

Started by BoroRedKen, October 01, 2023, 03:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

I shall put on my helmet and so this to members of Fmttm and here.

We win 2 games and not 1 mention of Gibbo being a "Tory" or wanting him to sell up.

FICKLE FUCKERS..

tunstall

No mention on here from the usual suspects either...

Hamster cheeks, curly tots, Kim Jong......etc etc

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on October 01, 2023, 05:44:36 AMNo mention on here from the usual suspects either...

LET'S NOT GET CARRIED AWAY EH DAFCUN... 🙄

LOSE TO CARDIFF AND SUNLUN WE ARE BACK IN THE MIRE... BEAT THEM 2 AND I'LL LET YOU OFF THE HOOK 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YES TUNNY LIKES A GOOD CHOMP NOW AND THEN  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

People will have their say about Gibson, I dont mind its all about opinions, yes for me, he's the reason I have seen things I never thought I would as a Boro fan & still thankful for to this day & he's the very reason we're still a good level football club, he's made mistakes, who hasn't & won't, can anyone name one manager he's hired who they didnt want, in hindsight, we can all say we should have hired him, or him, well maybe Woodgate, though I was happy with him, no things havent turned out the way they have because of Gibbo, we are where we are because of Gibbo, my opinion again

He hires people around him to make the decisions on the football side, even those have made mistakes

But & a big but & no matter what or where you sit on the fence regarding Gibbo, how is who he votes for got to do with politics, as it was never mentioned in:-
1993 - in the building of the Riverside
1994 - Bringing to the club & bankrolling Robbo to the tune of millions
1995 - Signing of Juninho
1996 - Signing of Emerson, Ravenelli
1997 - Signing of Festa, Schwarzer

Etc, etc, etc

World class players, cup finals, more world class player, more cup finals, semi finals, europe & finally apart fom our ASC trophy, the carling cup & a european final

The following years Gibbo has been taken over by the big money in the game & just cant compete at their level no more, but he continues to back every manager we've had oh nearly forgot, its also bausers fault, probably another Tory

I can listen to fans opinions, @Nosmo-King has not once resorted to name calling Gibbo, as others have OTR, I could listen to his points all day, because in his opinion theyre valid

Johnny Thunder

I've questioned Gibbo at times. As you say Erimus, he has made mistakes.
I don't want rid of him though. Boro legend for me.

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on October 01, 2023, 09:44:25 AMI've questioned Gibbo at times. As you say Erimus, he has made mistakes.
I don't want rid of him though. Boro legend for me.

I have Johnny, I'm not making out that I've been behind him 100%, mistakes happen, we all make em,

In With the Lurpak

Hands up  :carrick1: I thought Watford would win this one . Well done to Carrick is all I can say   :cheers:  . KIM WRONG 'UN it still is for me .

erimus74

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 01, 2023, 10:08:28 AMHands up  :carrick1: I thought Watford would win this one . Well done to Carrick is all I can say   :cheers:  . KIM JONG it still is for me .
TBH MrCrocket, I wasn't confident in winning either of our last two league games yet we won both fair & square

Gboro64

Quote from: erimus74 on October 01, 2023, 09:39:48 AMPeople will have their say about Gibson, I dont mind its all about opinions, yes for me, he's the reason I have seen things I never thought I would as a Boro fan & still thankful for to this day & he's the very reason we're still a good level football club, he's made mistakes, who hasn't & won't, can anyone name one manager he's hired who they didnt want, in hindsight, we can all say we should have hired him, or him, well maybe Woodgate, though I was happy with him, no things havent turned out the way they have because of Gibbo, we are where we are because of Gibbo, my opinion again

He hires people around him to make the decisions on the football side, even those have made mistakes

But & a big but & no matter what or where you sit on the fence regarding Gibbo, how is who he votes for got to do with politics, as it was never mentioned in:-
1993 - in the building of the Riverside
1994 - Bringing to the club & bankrolling Robbo to the tune of millions
1995 - Signing of Juninho
1996 - Signing of Emerson, Ravenelli
1997 - Signing of Festa, Schwarzer

Etc, etc, etc

World class players, cup finals, more world class player, more cup finals, semi finals, europe & finally apart fom our ASC trophy, the carling cup & a european final

The following years Gibbo has been taken over by the big money in the game & just cant compete at their level no more, but he continues to back every manager we've had oh nearly forgot, its also bausers fault, probably another Tory

I can listen to fans opinions, @Nosmo-King has not once resorted to name calling Gibbo, as others have OTR, I could listen to his points all day, because in his opinion theyre valid
Great post Erimus. Totally agree with everything you said there.
He has always had the club's best interests at heart despite the mistakes made.

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on October 01, 2023, 05:47:59 AM
Quote from: tunstall on October 01, 2023, 05:44:36 AMNo mention on here from the usual suspects either...

LET'S NOT GET CARRIED AWAY EH DAFCUN... 🙄

LOSE TO CARDIFF AND SUNLUN WE ARE BACK IN THE MIRE... BEAT THEM 2 AND I'LL LET YOU OFF THE HOOK 🙄🙄🙄

:orson:

:ponder:

:winston:

:leo:

:rudi:

tunstall

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

In With the Lurpak

Results are nowt to do with Jong  :supremeleader:

Carrick's saved his bacon  :carrick1:

Good job I cashed me relegation bet out a while ago  :rudi:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Cashed it out?

What did you win 4p?

Usual please -  pic of the slip or it never happened

Trainergate all over again!

:ray:

Mike Peeler

well said Kenny lad.

current fly me status and past boro doubters is!!

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 08, 2023, 09:58:09 AMCashed it out?

What did you win 4p?

Where did I say I won out off that bet  :diego:

Swallowed my pride and took the hit !!!

Give the bookies £100 n odd one day in a little loss , take a grand off em another day in a big win  :sid:  :sid:

Now were talking about pictures and never happened how's about you post these pictures of the £250,000.00 worth of cars you have sat out on your drive  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :fibber:  :fibber:  :fibber:

Come on John Lets see them .. or have you been out taking pictures of posh cars when you see one  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

Lets see a quarter of a million quid's worth of cars just sat on your drive    :orson:  :orson:

In With the Lurpak

Out side shot of Johns gaff   :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:

AtomicDog

Nice colour that
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: MrCrocket on October 08, 2023, 10:56:11 AM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 08, 2023, 09:58:09 AMCashed it out?

What did you win 4p?

Give the bookies £100 n odd one day in a little loss , take a grand off em another day in a big win  :sid:  :sid:

Now were talking about pictures and never happened how's about you post these pictures of the £250,000.00 worth of cars you have sat out on your drive  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :fibber:  :fibber:  :fibber:

Come on John Lets see them .. or have you been out taking pictures of posh cars when you see one  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

Lets see a quarter of a million quid's worth of cars just sat on your drive    :orson:  :orson:

Well done for not losing too much - ever see a poor bookie?

I've reduced the fleet a little bit lately sold the BMW 1200 RT, the Smart EQ electric, and a couple of nice little Lambrettas, Swapped out one of the Merc's (the AMG GLC) as it was costing too much for tax, gas and service and not getting used.

I never said 1/4m of cars - thats just another thing that popped out of your boozed up brain one night.

Like calling me John all the time!

What I said is that my vehicles cost more than your house. Which will still be true

:supremeleader:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 08, 2023, 12:59:38 PM
Quote from: MrCrocket on October 08, 2023, 10:56:11 AM

What did you win 4p?

Give the bookies £100 n odd one day in a little loss , take a grand off em another day in a big win  :sid:  :sid:

Well done for not losing too much - ever see a poor bookie?

I've reduced the fleet a little bit lately sold the BMW 1200 RT, the Smart EQ electric, and a couple of nice little Lambrettas, Swapped out one of the Merc's (the AMG GLC) as it was costing too much for tax, gas and service and not getting used.

I never said 1/4m of cars - thats just another thing that popped out of your boozed up brain one night.

Like calling me John all the time!

What I said is that my vehicles cost more than your house. Which will still be true

:supremeleader:

Always stuck in my head cos you said it John  :fibber:  :fibber:

Now it's " I've reduced the fleet "  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

£250,000,000 Worth of cars parked on your drive  :diego:  :diego: And now you backtrack  :unbelievable:

You knew the MOTO " PIC'S OR ITS BULLSHIT "

I knew you were talking bullshite from the start  :leo: Don't be taking pictures of Terries electric car down the road either you have zero credibility .. Dunno why I even bother you are still in the world of Vlad's dead and his doubles are all in on the act  :unbelievable:

Here's my win from yesterday John did you miss it earlier  :money:  :money:

Bye John  :unbelievable:  :unbelievable:  :winston:  :fibber:  :fibber:  :fibber:  :rav:  :rav: