Referees

Started by Westlane_rightwinger, September 30, 2023, 09:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westlane_rightwinger

Another shite one for us today.

But it's not all doom and gloom. Not only an away win at Fat Elton John's Wat For but some superb referring in the Yids v Murderers game. Klippety's blood pressure through the roof and I got to torture the saddest of the sad a L'pool fan supposedly from Teesside. I predicted the win. Yids were robbed last week. Hats 🎩 off to Simon Hooper, my favourite ref, bless.

tunstall

Amazing how many Liverpool fans there are on Teesside.....

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: tunstall on September 30, 2023, 09:32:03 PMAmazing how many Liverpool fans there are on Teesside.....

Agree. Shockingly bad. They think it's somehow acceptable. It is not. Needs stamping out.

erimus74

What annoys me, Coburn gets pulled to the ground, right under the crossbar when we were putting Watford under some pressure in the 2nd half & at a crucial period when we were under the cosh ourselves & the ref waved play on, later when Coburn & the defender chased a through ball in the box the defender, who earlier cheated in the 1st half when defending the ball & just dives to gain a free kick, did so again, the ref who had a shocker gave a free kick against Coburn

Westlane_rightwinger

Cocoa had no protection from the ref the entire match. Thought both their centre backs were lucky to get away with just yellows.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

He has defenders in all sorts of bother at times - must hate it!

He's an Andy Carroll in the making