THIS HAS TO BE SAID ABOUT FMTTM

Started by BoroRedKen, September 30, 2023, 02:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Them tossers reported me for allegedly "hurty words" about Muslim men in Rotherham.

How the fuck is it ok for them to 1st call Rev Cavin Robinson faith belief "cosplay" then post stuff like this about Suella Bravermans faith?

"My sister in law is a devout Buddhist and she is absolutely, completely nothing at all like Cruella. Other end of the spectrum when it comes to empathy and respecting fellow humans - whatever their race, religion or social status.

No way could a fooking heartless, evil sh*t like Cruella be Buddhist.
"

HOW IS THIS NO DIFFERENT OR EVEN LESS OFFENSIVE THAN ANYTRHING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN?

I REALLY WANT TO COMPLAIN TO THE COPS. CATHOLISCM AND BUDDISHIM BOTH USED AS "TOOLS" TO SAY HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT INDIVIDUALS.

BUT AFTER WHAT THEY PUT ME THROUGH I JUST CANNOT DO THAT TO A FELLOW HUMAN BEING NO MATTER HOW SCUMMY THEY ARE.

BoroRedKen

AND DONT FORGET THE BLM LOVING CRESS SLAGGING BRAVERMAN OFF.

HEY CRESS YOU RACE BAITER.

WHERE IS YOUR FURORE AND ANGER AND CRYING "BLM" FOR THAT 15 YEAR BLACK GIRL MURDERED BY A BLACK YOUTH IN COLD BLOOD ?

YET YOU SHOUT ALL THE FUCKING TIME ABOUT CHRIS KABBAS "MURDER".

BLACK ON BLACK DOES NOT FIT YOUR RACE BAITING NARRATIVE DOES IT YOU MUG?

BoroRedKen

NO FUCKING RIOTS OR LOOTING OF SHOPS OR FUCKING KNEELING FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL WITH HER WHOLE LIFE IN FRONT OF HER IS THERE CRESS?

NO FUCKING #BLM MARCHES KICKING OFF EVERYWHERE IS THERE CRESS?

YOU OVER THIS HAS SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS.

FAUX CONSTANT OUTRAGE.

SAY SOMETHING IN YOUR BEST BLM VOICE ABOUT THIS KIDS MURDER YOU FUCKING RACE BAITER.

BoroRedKen

I AM SICK TO THE BACK TEETH OF ALL THIS CRAP.

WE ARE FULL OF RACISTS, BIGOTS, MYSOGYNISTS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

JUST READ FMTTM GENERAL PUBLIC AND BORO FANS.

YOU TELL ME WHERE THE ISTS AND ISMS REALLY ARE.

THEY THINK THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE.

NO LONGER.

BoroRedKen

MY DANDER IS WELL AND TRULY UP NOW!!

:curtis:

BoroRedKen

I get so angry when i see any picture of that young girl.

Not just because of her senseless murder but the events leading up to it.

The fact that she died defending her friend just breaks my heart.

:unbelievable:  :unbelievable:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 30, 2023, 02:28:57 PMI get so angry when i see any picture of that young girl.

The one that was stabbed? So sad
UTB

Blott

Ken. Do yourself a favour and stay away from there for a few weeks.

What they put you through is appalling, it's doing you no good reading all their crap.

You have a good site here, enjoy true banter.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 30, 2023, 02:38:48 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 30, 2023, 02:28:57 PMI get so angry when i see any picture of that young girl.

The one that was stabbed? So sad

Had a 1 foot long machete ran through her Rifle. By a 17yr male coward.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on September 30, 2023, 02:40:59 PMKen. Do yourself a favour and stay away from there for a few weeks.

What they put you through is appalling, it's doing you no good reading all their crap.

You gave a good site here, enjoy true banter.

I understand that Blotts. But what they did and continue to do elsewhere just cant be avoided. Why should i not "go" where i want?
Why should i have to look over my shoulder all the time?

They can go to matches. They can afford to drive their cars. They have jobs. Partners.

Yet they post stuff FAR WORSE than ANYTHING i have ever said and its with impunity.

No. Im sick of "hiding" for my "safety".

They will not step out their anonymity and front me, give me a chance to "defend" myself face2face, so i shall just have to fight with fire.

I will call them out and tweet, post on FB, sing from the rooftops until somebody in authority takes THEM to task.

BoroRedKen

Also Blotts this is something we can agree on im certain.

To bring a persons faith into question just because their "politics" is different i find abhorrent.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on September 30, 2023, 02:40:59 PMKen. Do yourself a favour and stay away from there for a few weeks.

You have a good site here, enjoy true banter.

I agree Blotty, Ken Blotty has a valid point, this is an excellent forum, things wont change OTR no matter what people post, or say, leave them to it, its not a voice of the fans

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 30, 2023, 02:18:17 PMI AM SICK TO THE BACK TEETH OF ALL THIS CRAP.

WE ARE FULL OF RACISTS, BIGOTS, MYSOGYNISTS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

JUST READ FMTTM GENERAL PUBLIC AND BORO FANS.

YOU TELL ME WHERE THE ISTS AND ISMS REALLY ARE.

THEY THINK THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE.

NO LONGER.

AD
Boro
Teesside

TS1
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Keanu_Reeves

You can say what you like on that forum as long as it's slagging of Tories or anything or anyone remotely right wing

Gboro64

And OTR slag off stop and search as racist. Maybe if this piece of shit had been stopped then a tragic waste of life could have been avoided.
Scum like him are also the reason coppers are being more jumpy when doing there job