OTR Rhetoric

Started by Gboro64, September 28, 2023, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gboro64

I know I shouldn't do it but I do like a perusal of FMTTM forum just to see what our friends are slagging off today.
A post from Forsse Awakens has ( Somewhere in the post )  asked Fred why he hasn't brought up the issue of digital ticketing ( Sorry can't do links) which he has deliberately not answered ( wonder why).

Someone has also spoke about stop and search in light of the murder of the young girl in Croydon. Somehow they have made this a racist issue with anyone in favour being branded by the usual suspects.

Nosmo-King

What some fail to grasp is stop and search could actually save young lives - black and white. Woke in overdrive with some posters....

Gboro64

Quote from: Nosmo-King on September 28, 2023, 11:07:54 AMWhat some fail to grasp is stop and search could actually save young lives - black and white. Woke in overdrive with some posters....
Surely if you are not tooled up then you've nothing to fear.OTR go on about civil rights. I would say saving lives is far more important

Blott

I don't miss OTR whatsoever and I was on there 20 years.

There are some good people; Capy, Lefty to name 2. Then I am struggling.

BoroRedKen

Nobody is more guilty of tarring all the members OTR with the same brush as me.

I can read there are some decent lads on there. Lads i would happily have a pint with.

But like a few SM sites the few always have the biggest mouths.

I find it a shame members like Roflesleg do not post on general stuff. The lad seems to be constantly running around "putting fires out" but to no avail.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Blott on September 28, 2023, 05:39:38 PMI don't miss OTR whatsoever and I was on there 20 years.

Loads from the old days.

Lisbon, Mufflar, Grantus (rip), captain5, the lad who gave the best greyhound tip ever etc who I often ended up having a few pints with, especially the London games

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on September 28, 2023, 06:11:00 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 28, 2023, 05:39:38 PMI don't miss OTR whatsoever and I was on there 20 years.

Loads from the old days.

Lisbon, Mufflar, Grantus (rip), captain5, the lad who gave the best greyhound tip ever etc who I often ended up having a few pints with, especially the London games

Even critical bill was one of the good ones

Blott

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on September 28, 2023, 06:11:00 PM

Loads from the old days.

very true, Bandido and Dad