BIG BAD NICK SMALL

Started by BoroRedKen, September 28, 2023, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Oh whats up dear?

Someone calling out your fweind Lord Rob?

The MSF is dodgy as fuck. Plain and simple.

You are a no-mark bullyboy and gobshite to boot.

Come and get me and stick up for your fweind Nichols of Fannyville.

Where is Mottley? He is the chairman.

Ohh i forgot you are the Kevin Costner of message boards. You are the bruiser bodyguard.

There must be a polar bear somewhere in need of some of that Baddad "special love" you dish out.

Just fuck off you 2 bob cunt.

You dont scare no fucker.

Power crazed. You are the fucker that is killing that site. You are just a little boy with a big mouth.

BoroRedKen

I live near a place called "Middlesbrough".

Have you heard of it?

Are you sure you have heard of it?

Because EVERY SINGLE tale you tell i have yet to see Boro mentioned.

Have you actually ever been to a Boro home game?
Do you even like football?

Your glory days as Swayze in Roadhouse. Of course fuck all of it was within 100 miles of Boro.
Not 1 single doorlad old or new has ever heard of you.

I noticed now Sweden is a shithole you are not trying to flog log cabins in fucking Malmo anymore.

You must get a real bonk on when your master lets you push that naughty step button. Robs face must look like plasterers radio after every naughty stepping.

Pure Walter Mitty.

BoroRedKen

And dont get me started on the longest "the end" in history!

Fuck me.

Nosmo-King

If anyone epitomised embracing the intoxication of power it is him. I know - from personal experience!

I was a board regular from about 1998. Two user names in all that time. It is fair to say my views- always reasoned to the viewpoint taken- was responsible for a shed load of traffic. I never ducked controversial issues.

This idiot moderator axed me in the form of a post - no explanation offered and given. A shabby way to treat anyone.

Really leaves a great impression Rob. You must be so proud.

Do I miss it and posting on it? Not a bit of it. The site is populated by extremists and narrow minded pricks. Apologies to the handful who are decent - both as people and posters.

The site is well and truly on the slippery slope - and the moderator is the one largely responsible for its demise

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on September 28, 2023, 09:05:16 AMIf anyone epitomised embracing the intoxication of power it is him. I know - from personal experience!

I was a board regular from about 1998. Two user names in all that time. It is fair to say my views- always reasoned to the viewpoint taken- was responsible for a shed load of traffic. I never ducked controversial issues.

This idiot moderator axed me in the form of a post - no explanation offered and given. A shabby way to treat anyone.

Really leaves a great impression Rob. You must be so proud.

Do I miss it and posting on it? Not a bit of it. The site is populated by extremists and narrow minded pricks. Apologies to the handful who are decent - both as people and posters.

The site is well and truly on the slippery slope - and the moderator is the one largely responsible for its demise

Been that way a few year now Nozzer lad
UTB

BoroRedKen

Thank god we have people like you Nosmo that can articulate my points without my venom and vitriol.

I cannot get my head around the "We will not enter into discussion" bit behind bans.

It may just me but i find it cowardly.

Do you think for 1 second Nosmo that i would not enter into discussions if say i banned you?

My personal opinion is i would happily tell you why you where banned. I would even give you the choice of private or public discussion before i told anyone you were banned.

But remember. They are TOO BUSY to talk to the plebs. Rob has many bodies to bury. And them polar bears wont finger themselves so Small is always on call.......

Nosmo-King

Ken, don't get me wrong, I am / was not looking for treatment that could be misconstrued as being pandered to.

I was one of many loyal posters over many, many years. This Small idiot doesn't do decency - just believes his impression of The Grim Reaper is acceptable and decent.

How wrong he is. Rifle, I know his behaviour isn't confined to recent times - just when you become a victim it appears a lot more noticeable.

John Trebor

BoroRedKen

I dont think its pandering wanting a reason.

If you had said something that others may have been "offended" by how are you supposed to reflect on what you may have said?
How can you possible modify your future postings if you do not know what you may have said was so bad?

Maybe im just to open and honest with people?.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: John Trebor on September 28, 2023, 09:31:26 AMWhat's he done now?

Brill!

Like the exasperated mum getting a phone call from the young un's school AGAIN!

Good stuff Minty!
 :alf: 

Nosmo-King

My criticism started by me over the way the board had such low standards - this was referenced to the odious posts upon the Queen's death - didn't suit the Republicans narrative - so prevalent over there...

Gboro64

Make the Stasi seem quite moderate 😁

Westlane_rightwinger

There was an unusually large police presence at Bradford, do you think they'd been tipped off about him rocking up with his reputation ?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I'M CALLING HIM OUT AS A COWARD AND A SHITHOUSE GOBSHITE BADDAD CUNT 👍😡😡😡👍 AND IF HE HAS ANY BALLS WHICH I FUCKING DOUBT AT ALL... I CAN BE FOUND IN THE SOUTHERN CROSS MOST DAYS 👍💪👍

YA BIG FUCKING GOBSHITE WINDBAG  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Westlane_rightwinger

That outfit he works for have a place in 'fax so it was local for him.

Take it easy Lids, he was a "bouncer" :o)

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on September 28, 2023, 02:56:13 PMThat outfit he works for have a place in 'fax so it was local for him.

Take it easy Lids, he was a "bouncer" :o)
:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

THE SILLY LONG HAIRED LYING CUNT COULDN'T KNOCK THE SKIN OF A RICE PUDDING  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

No really - what has he done?

Never go near that cess pit

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 28, 2023, 08:20:10 AMYour glory days as Swayze in Roadhouse. Of course fuck all of it was within 100 miles of Boro.
Not 1 single doorlad old or new has ever heard of you.

I noticed now Sweden is a shithole you are not trying to flog log cabins in fucking Malmo anymore.

You must get a real bonk on when your master lets you push that naughty step button. Robs face must look like plasterers radio after every naughty stepping.

Pure Walter Mitty.

:rudi:

BoroRedKen

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 28, 2023, 09:16:09 AMThank god we have people like you Nosmo that can articulate my points without my venom and vitriol.

I cannot get my head around the "We will not enter into discussion" bit behind bans.

It may just me but i find it cowardly.

Do you think for 1 second Nosmo that i would not enter into discussions if say i banned you?

My personal opinion is i would happily tell you why you where banned. I would even give you the choice of private or public discussion before i told anyone you were banned.

But remember. They are TOO BUSY to talk to the plebs. Rob has many bodies to bury. And them polar bears wont finger themselves so Small is always on call.......

The whole naughty step without explanation was why I left, or it was the final straw

You can't even PM to ask for an explanation as that is dlowed down with the 'discourage' function

I'm big and ugly enough to apologise if i cross a line, but have the bollocks to tell me I have and we can discuss like adults

But that's not how it works otr, so fuck 'em, and I don't regret it one bit. Dictatorial rules and too many dickheads and while hex been quiet lately cos his new wife says so, ST was the one who got on my tits the most and when he started PM'ing me with his "be better" shit that was the beginning of the end for me

BoroRedKen

I only know how they treat members 2nd hand.

But it appears to me its true because you lads on here say the same thing. No dialogue.

I cant imagine you had bother because you posted something racist or threatened someone Artie.

Just my opinion this. Rob weighs up like this. 5 members complain about 1. In the clicks4cash business even if Rob agrees with the 1 he will boot the 1 cos simply 5 clicks makes more pennies than 1 click.

Quantity over quality on Fmttm.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 28, 2023, 08:59:49 PMI only know how they treat members 2nd hand.

But it appears to me its true because you lads on here say the same thing. No dialogue.

I cant imagine you had bother because you posted something racist or threatened someone Artie.

Just my opinion this. Rob weighs up like this. 5 members complain about 1. In the clicks4cash business even if Rob agrees with the 1 he will boot the 1 cos simply 5 clicks makes more pennies than 1 click.

Definitely not Kenny, just calling out ST for being condescending and arrogant in his belief that he is always right. Never posted anything that could even be remotely (mis)interpreted as racist or threatening or any 'ist'.

20 odd years posting on there and it became evident that ST had immunity from that which he accused others of and whilst he cried to admin reporting any post that challenged him, he was in fact an nasty, intolerant, obnoxious individual. He will remain thus, it's in his dna

I might post the whole PM thread I screen shot one day, it really illustrates STs shortcomings very well. Much of it is his perceived class war against him and that I was jealous of 'his lifestyle' because he had made it in life and i was just a working class bloke. There are so many flaws in that it's laughable, it would disingenuous of me to say that I didn't have certain privileges in life and that wound him up more

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on September 29, 2023, 06:46:25 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 28, 2023, 08:59:49 PMI only know how they treat members 2nd hand.

Definitely not Kenny, just calling out ST for being condescending and arrogant in his belief that he is always right. Never posted anything that could even be remotely (mis)interpreted as racist or threatening or any 'ist'.

20 odd years posting on there and it became evident that ST had immunity from that which he accused others of and whilst he cried to admin reporting any post that challenged him, he was in fact an nasty, intolerant, obnoxious individual. He will remain thus, it's in his dna

I might post the whole PM thread I screen shot one day, it really illustrates STs shortcomings very well. Much of it is his perceived class war against him and that I was jealous of 'his lifestyle' because he had made it in life and i was just a working class bloke. There are so many flaws in that it's laughable, it would disingenuous of me to say that I didn't have certain privileges in life and that wound him up more

THE GINGER CUNT IS NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD... HE'S ALWAYS THE VICTIM 🙄🙄🙄 SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SCOUSER 🙄 ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO HE PHONED ME UP... YES HAD THE CHEEK TO RING MY MOBILE AND TRIED TO TELL ME MY WRONG DOINGS... WE HAD A RIGHT SHOUTING MATCH FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES... WHICH I WON   :sid:

THE BLOKES MISSING A FEW SLATES OFF HIS ROOF 😁😁😁

:supremeleader:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

I have had very similar "chats" with Mr Smalltown.

2 years later STILL waiting for him to let me know when he is in Teesside.

Gboro64

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 29, 2023, 07:28:07 AM
Quote from: Artie Fufkin on September 29, 2023, 06:46:25 AM

THE GINGER CUNT IS NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD... HE'S ALWAYS THE VICTIM 🙄🙄🙄 SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SCOUSER 🙄 ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO HE PHONED ME UP... YES HAD THE CHEEK TO RING MY MOBILE AND TRIED TO TELL ME MY WRONG DOINGS... WE HAD A RIGHT SHOUTING MATCH FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES... WHICH I WON   :sid:

THE BLOKES MISSING A FEW SLATES OFF HIS ROOF 😁😁😁

:supremeleader:
Good job he didn't take it personally. He's a bouncer don't you know 💪