Finally, a Politician Tells the truth.

Started by Mike Peeler, September 27, 2023, 07:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

for years we have been living with a defunct global system when it comes to migration.  :leo:

That will rattle a few  piss stains out there.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24156200/suella-braverman-truth-about-migration-douglas-murray/

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE MEDIA AND WOKE WANKERS ARE BASICALLY CALLING HER AN UNCLE TOM AND A COCONUT 🙄🙄🙄

THAT'S RACISM IN ITSELF 👎👎👎

SHE IS RIGHT IN EVERYTHING SHE SAYS 👍👍👍

GET THE LAWS CHANGED AND IMPLEMENT NEW ONES THAT PROTECT THE BORDERS AND THE BRITISH PEOPLE 👍💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Anything and anyone that gets that lot OTR, frothing at the mouth, gets a thumbs-up from me. :cheers:

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 27, 2023, 08:42:58 AMTHE MEDIA AND WOKE WANKERS ARE BASICALLY CALLING HER AN UNCLE TOM AND A COCONUT 🙄🙄🙄

GET THE LAWS CHANGED AND IMPLEMENT NEW ONES THAT PROTECT THE BORDERS AND THE BRITISH PEOPLE 👍💪👍
where are they calling her that? And while you are on that hunt can you find where Harry and Megan have split up.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on September 27, 2023, 01:06:44 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 27, 2023, 08:42:58 AMTHE MEDIA AND WOKE WANKERS ARE BASICALLY CALLING HER AN UNCLE TOM AND A COCONUT 🙄🙄🙄

where are they calling her that? And while you are on that hunt can you find where Harry and Megan have split up.

HARRY & MEGHAN STILL SPLITTING UP YOU JUST HAVEN'T BEEN OFFICIALLY TOLD YET 😉

AND THE MEDIA AND WOKE CUNTS ARE SUGGESTION THAT SHE'S FROM IMMIGRANT BACKGROUND HERSELF AND IS PLAYING UP TO THE WHITE MAN... MAKING HER A COCONUT OR UNCLE TOM 🙄🙄🙄

YA ABOUT AS BRIGHT AS A 2 WATT BULB KIDDA 🤣🤣🤣
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

So the press have not used those phrases and Harry and Megan are still together.

I will give you credit on picking winners at football.

Your ITK on news though needs a rethink.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on September 27, 2023, 01:16:08 PMSo the press have not used those phrases and Harry and Megan are still together.

I will give you credit on picking winners at football.

Your ITK on news though needs a rethink.

WHO SAID THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER 🙄 TO MY KNOWLEDGE THEY ARE STAYING IN SEPERATE ABODES 👍

WHERE DID I SAY THEY CALLED HER A COCUNUT OR UNCLE TOM 🤔

I SAID IT'S WHAT THEIR IMPLYING BY THEIR CHOICE OF WORDS AND TONE OF PHRASE 👍

DO KEEP UP OLD CHAP 👍🙄🙄🙄👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Can I imply that The Flying Scotsman was a Hot Air Balloon?

As for the young couple, I have no idea how they have children from different bedrooms.