That Stockton Halfords Attack!!!

Started by Mike Peeler, September 26, 2023, 07:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

video footage was released of the attack when two scumbag shoplifter smackheads turned on the store manager.

They've tried to blame the manager for intervening. Bloody wrong that - he would have got the sack had he just left them two it and cleaned his store out.

I've heard the cops won't even bother turning up now if it's less than 200 quids worth getting nicked.

Fair doo's for folk working in shops it's not a career I would fancy with the dirty twats out pilfering every day, the low-life twats want the hands chopping off for attacking him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24132550/husband-attacked-shoplifters-halfords/

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 26, 2023, 07:49:08 AMvideo footage was released of the attack when two scumbag shoplifter smackheads turned on the store manager.

They've tried to blame the manager for intervening. Bloody wrong that - he would have got the sack had he just left them two it and cleaned his store out.

I've heard the cops won't even bother turning up now if it's less than 200 quids worth getting nicked.

Fair doo's for folk working in shops it's not a career I would fancy with the dirty twats out pilfering every day, the low-life twats want the hands chopping off for attacking him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24132550/husband-attacked-shoplifters-halfords/

What time is it open till Mr P? . . .

R H Madeley
Granada studios
Albert Dock
Liverpool

L3 4 AD
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

oldfield

Marty and families compo faces are something to behold 😂😂😂

Steboro

Company policy is to not intervene.  So basically why they target the place.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Steboro on September 26, 2023, 02:12:04 PMCompany policy is to not intervene.  So basically why they target the place.

It opened a can of worms all that like, It will get hammered if that's the case - the thing is if he watched them walk out as I mentioned he'd soon get the boot - no pun intended.... :rav:

tunstall

Quote from: Steboro on September 26, 2023, 02:12:04 PMCompany policy is to not intervene.  So basically why they target the place.

Might go do some shopping myself....

:ponder:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: tunstall on September 26, 2023, 02:57:23 PM

Might go do some shopping myself....

:ponder:

You could easily do it - just put a false tash or beard on, and some gegs and away you go with it. No CCTV would clock dressed up if they published your piccie.

tunstall

Might wear a t-shirt that says "I am a bewer" to really throw them off the scent

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder