Russian fleet commander brown bread

Started by RiversideRifle, September 25, 2023, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

Celebrated by the Ukrainians today when the interpreter read out their national news today. They are handing Russia their arses like 👍👍👍👍
UTB

Blott

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Smashed to bits by Storm Shadows.......

https://twitter.com/i/status/1706349054207332725

Then this happened - UKR drone landed at RuZ airfield and Airfield commander, his deputy, FSB man and several others go to inspect it (possibly by poking it with a stick).

Kaboom! Drone explodes

Old UKR saying - Its fortunate that they are so stupid!

In With the Lurpak

Fucking Nazi Bastards

Fix this link Johnny T  :carrick1: 

https://twitter.com/breakfasttv/status/1706295878208626841

Nazi loving fake news wankers  :cloughy:

In With the Lurpak

StopAntisemitism
@StopAntisemites
·
Sep 24
INSANITY- Yaroslav Hunka, now 98, was a member of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS in Ukraine, the military wing of the Nazi Party (SS Galichina).

Galichina members burned 1,000 Polish villagers ALIVE.

This man is a MONSTER!

Rifle / Kuntz / Bad Dad and Co are just like collaborators all clapping like seals waiting for a fish celebrating Nazi's .. filthy vile animals all need a good fucking kicking  :diego:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Is that the best you can do Vlad?

Pathetic

Blott

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 26, 2023, 05:43:15 AMStopAntisemitism
@StopAntisemites
·
Sep 24
INSANITY- Yaroslav Hunka, now 98, was a member of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS in Ukraine, the military wing of the Nazi Party (SS Galichina).

Galichina members burned 1,000 Polish villagers ALIVE.

This man is a MONSTER!

Rifle / Kuntz / Bad Dad and Co are just like collaborators all clapping like seals waiting for a fish celebrating Nazi's .. filthy vile animals all need a good fucking kicking  :diego:

Mike Peeler

It's slipping into football more and more.

Chelsea legend Shevchenko made advisor to Ukraine war leader Zelensky – while Putin cosies up to ex-club boss Abramovich,

Shevchenko and Abramovich once best of friends are now no more!

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Putin and Abramovich have always been close - just no-one wanted to see it

Francks left peg

Problem is I really don't know who is winning the war. This is the issue with the dodgy UK press we have

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 27, 2023, 03:59:31 PMProblem is I really don't know who is winning the war. This is the issue with the dodgy UK press we have

Ukraine are spanking them
UTB

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 27, 2023, 04:02:54 PM
Quote from: Francks left peg on September 27, 2023, 03:59:31 PMProblem is I really don't know who is winning the war. This is the issue with the dodgy UK press we have

How do you definitely know this though?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Francks left peg on September 27, 2023, 04:05:26 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 27, 2023, 04:02:54 PM

How do you definitely know this though?

I receive a lot of J2 (intel) daily and a consolidated brief weekly
UTB

In With the Lurpak

The only J-2 You receive a lot of is that below you fucking whopper

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Your obsession with things anal continues Mr Crackpot

Why is that?

:ponder:

In With the Lurpak

ZIP IT SS KUNTZ FLICK

OR ILL BE ZIPPING IT FOR YOU !!

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Loving your new outfit - bet it rocks Norton

Vlads 3 day war is going well at least

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1817347/putin-russia-mines-belgorod-ukraine-war

:leo:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 27, 2023, 05:32:15 PMThe only J-2 You receive a lot of is that below you fucking whopper

Speak with the Ukrainians for hours a day dafcun
UTB

teamboro

Crocket your wasting your time on these two they believe what the Ukrainian military people tell them instead checking from both sides they probably believe COVID was true and that the vaccines are safe
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

RiversideRifle

Quote from: teamboro on September 27, 2023, 06:42:21 PMCrocket your wasting your time on these two they believe what the Ukrainian military people tell them instead checking from both sides they probably believe COVID was true and that the vaccines are safe

Fucking hell mate you've gone proper deep like  :rudi: politics conspiracies or owt like that I really couldn't give a flying fuck but I do care about what the russkis are trying to do to Ukraine it's fucking wrong
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: teamboro on September 27, 2023, 06:42:21 PMCrocket your wasting your time on these two they believe what the Ukrainian military people tell them instead checking from both sides they probably believe COVID was true and that the vaccines are safe

Yep I agree Pal. They are both either painfully thick or they really don't care they support Nazi's . Seen more intelligence in a Petri dish than what these pair of sackless wonders can muster up .

Red Steel was bang on about Kuntz .. 100% ..  :cheers:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: MrCrocket on September 27, 2023, 06:59:48 PM

Yep I agree Pal. They are both either painfully thick or they really don't care they support Nazi's . Seen more intelligence in a Petri dish than what these pair of sackless wonders can muster up .

Red Steel was bang on about Kuntz .. 100% ..  :cheers:

Why bring steely into it? Yer shit stirring cunt  :rudi2:
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

That's what Crackpot does

Mind you - when you look at his family in Russia you can understand why he's not quite all there

https://twitter.com/i/status/1706745530829692956

:rudi2:

In With the Lurpak

Red Steel was 100 % right about you. He was a great poster & your narcist arrogant bile filled ways are the reason he stopped posting on here. Most on here know it but won't say it outload.

Speaking of Family !!