Guy Pride Skittles

Started by Steboro, September 25, 2023, 06:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steboro

Just picked up a big bag of Skittles at Walmart for $3. Immediately put them back.

Imagine if they made straight people Skittles, there would be uproar.

Bible belt down here no wonder they on sale at the ba k of the shop.

BoroRedKen

Its a regular thing over here Ste. They even paint rainbows on cop cars and have rainbow crossing painted on the roads in that there London.

BoroRedKen

Dont tell anyone but if you as a straight male refused a date with Jim in a wig you get branded "Transphobic".............

BoroRedKen

I know a joke about "A Wigan address" but ive upset enough people for now!!

:alf:

Steboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 06:37:24 PMIts a regular thing over here Ste. They even paint rainbows on cop cars and have rainbow crossing painted on the roads in that there London.

:peopleseyebrow:

I have a feeling I'm in for a shock when I come home in December. 

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Steboro on September 25, 2023, 06:44:42 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 06:37:24 PMIts a regular thing over here Ste. They even paint rainbows on cop cars and have rainbow crossing painted on the roads in that there London.

Heed some advice. Dont rush mate! The country is on its arse tbh.

Sir Digby

My little girl loves unicorns and rainbows. How crap is it now that if she gets her face painted and asks for a rainbow you think people will think we've had her at some pride rally.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 25, 2023, 06:50:44 PM
Quote from: Steboro on September 25, 2023, 06:44:42 PM

Heed some advice. Dont rush mate! The country is on its arse tbh.
I am not having that, we are a great country. This country recently had 2 major referendums both results were accepted even though one was very very close. Very few countries would do the same.

BoroRedKen

Sociality and economically its on its arse Blotty.

That is all i hear from the Far(ce) Left.

Even centre left.

13 years an' all that......