SS Galichina the Nazi's

Started by In With the Lurpak, September 24, 2023, 10:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

You won't see any of this on Smalls " The End Thread "  :diego:

Maybe someone could post it and see how long it stays up before being swiftly removed.

This all happened this weekend in the Canadian Parliament an absolute fucking disgrace .

Zelenskyy joins Canadian Parliament's ovation to 98-year-old veteran who fought with Nazis
The man was part of SS Galichina, a unit whose history has been whitewashed by veterans groups in the West

This was shown earlier tonight, starts around the 8:00 min mark just have a listen for the first 10 or so minutes , the calls later on are worth listening to as well..  No Mr Small won't want you to know this on his End Thread  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :diego:  :diego:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

In With the Lurpak

As for you Kuntz !!!

Don't you dare delete this .

Posts as many pathetic joke pictures as you like , do one of Galloway licking milk out a bowl . Makes no odds .

Google Canadian parliament ovation and see what you get  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :diego:

Watch that show on Youtube at the bottom see what people around the world are saying about this you despicable cretin.

In With the Lurpak

I have googled Canadian parliament ovation for you here's the results Kuntz  :30's-Germany: 

In With the Lurpak

This is why Small and Co want red roar shutting down

They DO NOT WANT the truth coming out . This stuff goes against everything small / Kuntz and Co spew on a weekly basis .. they can't have stuff like this being shown to people..

Trust me Kenny they never went after you for being you they went after you for giving us this site  :cheers:

God bless you  :cheers:  :bigjack  :bigjack

BoroRedKen

The difference is you and Ural can argue and debate on it without the fear of expulsion.

Ural is good at his job on here. I have no concerns that he would ever abuse his role to a point of deleting posts he disagrees with.

Im sure Ural would agree that goes against the "ethos" of RedRoar.
I have met Ural in real life and he is a decent geezer to be honest.
Just like i imagine you are Crocky.
I try to meet as many as i can tbh. But i get stuff like work commiments makes that difficult for some of you.

And i do try to be honest and with lads i have met i have not met 1 that i did not get on with because they "get" real life and dont live in some sort of bubble.

👍

BoroRedKen

Mind you Lids is shifty as fuck!! 

Love him really!! 😂👍

BoroRedKen

And everytime i see his mum i ask her to adopt me!!

Lovely woman. Think the world of her.👍

In With the Lurpak

You are a good man I have zero doubts about that kenny :cheers:  :cheers:

I have to get some kip I am starting at 6 am so this is me for the night .

The problem with the real life thing for me is this. Just as you have experienced the vile methods of these leftist bastards in action in going the whole hog to ruin your life I have no doubt at all as soon as these fuck sticks got my ID it would be my house being bricked my car getting smashed up my works getting calls from pure scum who would sit back and laugh as it all happened. this world has some really fucking vile twats in it . As I told you previous someone close done 4 years for nearly killing one of these cunts who nearly tipped him over the edge after years of torment , I know it I have seen it Kenny. Ill get back at these cunts my way . they can boil in their own piss as far as I am concerned .

BoroRedKen

I see it Crocky dont worry about that.

The 1 thing i can say is i respect confidenality. But 1 day the RR night out will happen mate.👍

teamboro

I've been saying for a while the leftist that also includes some Tories are run by the WEF run by a modern Adolf Hitler George Orwell's book 1984 is coming true Loving SS Kissinger is part of the plan of normalising of the Nazis party also see the cover up of the Ukrainian Nazi's it's bloody obvious
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Mike Peeler

I was no bigger follower of things in that conflict/war and you could say I had my head turned by Ukraine at one point but followed Crocs getting his point over.

And I have to say he might well be on the button with this one.

No smoke without fire,

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1816304/Zelensky-Trudeau-WW2-Nazi

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 25, 2023, 09:08:31 PM
The Fun Boy Three don't look too clever now . . .

Just say no kid's
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈