A RAMBLING THOUGHT

Started by BoroRedKen, September 24, 2023, 03:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

If the "rumours" are true then i think what im about to say may shock all of you!

I do not agree with Sexpom getting the boot.

Yes there is an element of knowing where he is but its not that completely.

I detest this cancel culture. Oh yes i have suffered and continue to be "attacked" at his hands and i do think a lot of Mooners have finally cottoned onto the possibly that the bloke has some serious issues when it comes racism etc but to silence him is wrong in my opinion.

That makes the people who decided to remove him no better than him. He continues to try to silence me and get RR closed down but thats his hill to die on not mine.
Silencing him and similar like minded people is playing into the race baiters hands.
What a story he will have for Twitter and his anti racism groupies now.

What i do want to see is if he now turns on Nichols or Small like he did to me.
Because if he believes in himself he should be raging about them.

Will Nichols or Small get death threats from the anti racism groups like i do everyday nearly?

I might be stark raving bonkers but i have yet to see any real evidence that i am, personally, a racist.
Even though after 1 year exactly now im am still "under investigation" for "inciting racial hatred".... 

Francks left peg

Has he definitely been banned, Kenny? If so, what for? If it's racist views, he needs educating as opposed to banning.

BoroRedKen

Just what i heard mate.

I think it might of been him reiterating his "Tory voting white racist cop" belief.

Nichols and Small encouraged him to report me 1 year ago over this story. Now they have booted him over this story.

Hope everyone 1 of them still have a job and other things eh?

I am owed the biggest apology in the world from Fmttm.

Life and business nearly ruined by them and Alexander.
Now they get shot of him because he was bringing a bit heat on them.

BoroRedKen

And i shall never forgive nor forget what Nick Small wrote on the Carmen passing thread.

BoroRedKen

Or the fuckers that "liked" his post.

BoroRedKen

But i need to move my life on. I am rebuilding and forging new friendships. I have a group of lads on here that have gone above and beyond supporting and helping me.

Them lads are every single 1 of you lads.

Thank you all
x

Kelloe

Sherlock is keeping well away from the Kaba thread that got his mate the boot.
Must have been warned off.

:wry:

BoroRedKen

Wow!

I had the same thought Kell. Im not surprised at all tbh. That thread over there this week is speaking volumes about some of the members.

:bigjack

BoroRedKen

Remember these are the same people almost defending a known and extremely dangerous criminal that want people banned from the Riverside if they sing anything about rent boys and Chelsea.

Go figure.

AtomicDog

F*ck him, hope he gets 'caught by the fuzz' nicked, jailed for impersonating a c**t.

End's up with an ars*hole like a 🤡's pocket.

Courtesy of Big Tyrone
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

John Trebor

He got totally isolated by Heam, Rofes and Aztec. No support from his usual gang.

Strange how the thread is still live and all his posts are still there. If someone is banned they normally delete the offending posts or threads.

I wonder if he said something privately to Rob that got him banned? (If he is)

BoroRedKen

Hmm good points Minty.
🤔👍

Blott

I had a look. It's all bs.

I did a search on the Cat. He is very quiet, he has been got at.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 24, 2023, 05:38:12 PMAnd i shall never forgive nor forget what Nick Small wrote on the Carmen passing thread.

Agree, that was disgraceful

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on September 25, 2023, 01:56:35 AMI had a look. It's all bs.

I did a search on the Cat. He is very quiet, he has been got at.

The "old guard" are still there. It appears some of the newer and louder members have shut them up a bit. Some of the pile ons that happen are quite vociferous and angry.

AtomicDog

I AIN'T SUPWISED E'S QUIET . . .

AFTER VAT DONKEY PUNCH I GIVE IM VE OTHVER DAY, .  . AVE SUM OF VAT YOU CAAANNT!!

GERTCHA!! . . .  YA FACKIN' GWASS

COYI
⚒️⚒️⚒️
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈