Red nose

Started by Eastcoastred, September 21, 2023, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eastcoastred

On the presser today,, Quote
I was sat with other journalists,,
This fraud is not a journalist I have spent the last hour or so searching Google and the only mention of him is that he is the owner of fmttm,, Google how to become a journalist,, minimum of five GCSEs, FFS the uneducated cunt,, I wish I could get on there,,

BoroRedKen

He is just coasting along.

He also knows if the Boro ever get promoted he is fucked because under PL rules all journalists at official press conferences must be accredited.

It just reassures me that i have not got him wrong after all these years.

EGO,SELF,EGO,SELF.

Makes money of ordinary lads just to keep himself relevant.

He has the MSF boxed of for his means. Look at last week.

Giving it the big 1 "i was at Hurworth and a senior official told me the cards are not black".

Only to be found out mins later as been a "yes man" and not wanting to upset the club.

A 2nd in command of the fans forum sucking up to the club like this?

Whose interests are getting best served?

Keanu_Reeves

An here's me thinking this was going to be about one of Father Christmas' reindeers

BoroRedKen

In With the Lurpak

Imagine having to travel back from Plymouth Argyle with him sat in the next seat on a Tuesday night after a defeat

BoroRedKen

In With the Lurpak

AtomicDog

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 21, 2023, 06:06:04 PMOn the presser today,, Quote
I was sat with other journalists,,
This fraud is not a journalist I have spent the last hour or so searching Google and the only mention of him is that he is the owner of fmttm,, Google how to become a journalist,, minimum of five GCSEs, FFS the uneducated cunt,, I wish I could get on there,,
Just hang around the ground being a sniveling, simpering, ar*se-crawling b*stard. You know hang around there all day, pestering people, it's piece of p*ss Lad.

But I imagine you're not like that.
Probably got a job, friend's . . . And dignity.

Amongst other things of course
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Eastcoastred

Dog,, when I said I wish I could get on there I meant fmttm, just to give him what for in front of them all,,

teamboro

They had there questions and answer session last night as I said one of my cousin's is on Boro supporters club 2020 he had a couple of photos on Facebook from it and gave a snippet from the interview saying what that he feels from the interview what Liddel has been saying something not right in the background in the club in other words the squad is not Carricks
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Mike Peeler

I'm not trying to deflect from the position we are in and I don't have any links to the running of the club but, I think the way things are now at MFC and most clubs is you get what you are given now as a coach.

I sort of get it given the money in football - the player comes to the club and not the manager anymore that way he doesn't down tools if the 'manager' that brought him in gets sacked, leaving you with a player on a 3yr big money contract spitting his dummy out.

Scotts the man bringing them in and Gibson is paying for it all. Carrick just coaches but will have some say in who comes in. These players might be 2 and 3s on the list and not No1s if you like. So that might be the beef etc

The Spanish lads all gave Gibson a taste of it when he sacked Karnaka, what a fuck about they made of things.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 22, 2023, 12:15:11 AMDog,, when I said I wish I could get on there I meant fmttm, just to give him what for in front of them all,,

Sorry if I misconstrued that, wasn't My intention, just highlighting how easy it it to do if you're a sneaky, slimly sh*tpot Sir.

We're all on the same page, singing from the same hymn sheet here.

Sorry for any confusion, enjoy your day.
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈