CARRICK WON'T SEE NOVEMBER 🙄🙄🙄

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, September 21, 2023, 12:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SEEN OUR NEXT 6 GAMES 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

CANNOT SEE US WINNING ANY OF THEM 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

GET FAT SAM IN OR FATS LAMPARD 💪💪💪 BUT WE KNOW GIBBO WILL GO FOR THE CHEAP OPTION 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

TommyDickfingers

Lampard

:fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 21, 2023, 01:02:08 PMWelcome back Mr. Happy.

:rudi:

He's back in the ring, to take another swing  :mick:

歡迎回來,先生,您假期愉快嗎?

🙏🙏🙏

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

borope

Mike Peeler

It is very difficult to second-guess Steve Gibson - nothing slips or gets out when it comes to giving managers the boot - the always plenty of guesswork from folks but that's all it is.

He threw me with the Warnock sacking and threw me with the Karanks sacking as in he left that one too late.

He keeps his business under wraps.

It looks as if Fred  :westy:  from OTR is putting together some sort of Q&A for Gibson, that to me will look like an orchestrated way of saying Carrick is shit and he needs sacking, What are you doing Steve. :rudi:

One to watch if it ever comes off. :orson:

With reference to the OP - I think he could be sacked anytime soon, and if he does manage to escape things with a poor run of results up to Sunderland. Then should they hand us our arse and they are looking like they quite easily could do. Then he will be gone and that just happens to coincide with the next two week break..

I'd rather have fat Sam than - fatty Lampard the cockney jockstrap.

I am at odds with who he will turn to next other than a probable 'safe head ' and style of play.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 21, 2023, 01:02:08 PMWelcome back Mr. Happy.

SICK AS FUCK 😪😪😪

NO BUCKING OR SUCKY SUCKY TODAY 😌😌😌

:rav:

PLUS ONLY MADE THE SCHIPOL TEESSIDE FLIGHT BY 5 MINS BEFORE THE GATES SHUT AS THE BANGKOK FLIGHT WAS DELAYED 2 HOURS 😡 THE DREAD OF SLEEPING IN THE AIRPORT FOR 12 HOURS AFTER A 12 HOUR FLIGHT HAD ME BARGING SLOW CUNTS OUT THE WAY AND TELLING SECURITY CLEARANCE MY BAGS HAD BEEN CHECKED BY THAI CUSTOMS... FUCKING JOBSWORTH CUNTS... HAD A TEXT OFF KLM TO SHOW THEM I HAD CLEARANCE TO GO THROUGH SECURITY FAST PACED BUT THE CUNTS DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK... HAD TO RUN LIKE FUCK AS THE GATES ARE ABOUT A QUARTER OF A MILE AWAY... ABSOLUTE SHIT AIRPORT COMPARED TO BANGKOK 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 21, 2023, 02:47:14 PMIt is very difficult to second-guess Steve Gibson - nothing slips or gets out when it comes to giving managers the boot - the always plenty of guesswork from folks but that's all it is.

He threw me with the Warnock sacking and threw me with the Karanks sacking as in he left that one too late.

He keeps his business under wraps.

It looks as if Fred  :westy:  from OTR is putting together some sort of Q&A for ideas for the perfect burial that to me will look like an orchestrated way of saying that gravedigger is shit and he needs sacking, What are you doing Mr Acklam Cemetery. :rudi:

One to watch if it ever comes off. :orson:

With reference to the OP - I think he could be sacked anytime soon, and if he does manage to escape things with a poor run of results up to Sunderland. Then should they hand us our arse and they are looking like they quite easily could do. Then he will be gone and that just happens to coincide with the next two week break..

I'd rather have fat Sam than - fatty Lampard the cockney jockstrap.

I am at odds with who he will turn to next other than a probable 'safe head ' and style of play.

Fixed that for you Mr P Sir

I'm only on a YTS n'all . . .

Johnny Thunder

Get yerself over the border.

Plenty of prossies there.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 21, 2023, 02:47:40 PM

SICK AS FUCK 😪😪😪

NO BUCKING OR SUCKY SUCKY TODAY 😌😌😌

:rav:

PLUS ONLY MADE THE SCHIPOL TEESSIDE FLIGHT BY 5 MINS BEFORE THE GATES SHUT AS THE BANGKOK FLIGHT WAS DELAYED 2 HOURS 😡 THE DREAD OF SLEEPING IN THE AIRPORT FOR 12 HOURS AFTER A 12 HOUR FLIGHT HAD ME BARGING SLOW CUNTS OUT THE WAY AND TELLING SECURITY CLEARANCE MY BAGS HAD BEEN CHECKED BY THAI CUSTOMS... FUCKING JOBSWORTH CUNTS... HAD A TEXT OFF KLM TO SHOW THEM I HAD CLEARANCE TO GO THROUGH SECURITY FAST PACED BUT THE CUNTS DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK... HAD TO RUN LIKE FUCK AS THE GATES ARE ABOUT A QUARTER OF A MILE AWAY... ABSOLUTE SHIT AIRPORT COMPARED TO BANGKOK 👎👎👎

Fuck all to do with the airport

I was 5 mins late for check in on KLM at Bangkok and the fuckers sold our seats! Cunts

My fault as had spent too long with the hospitality at the Royal Bangkok Sports Club

Had to spend another night in Bangkok FFS ! Lol

Got an upstairs upgrade next day though and claimed for the extra night on travel insurance blaming a flat tyre on the way to the airport

:rick:

AtomicDog

Insurance fraud

Reported for having an extra night's enjoyment on holiday.

Out of order . . .

:redcard:  :westy:

erimus74

I really hope he is regardless, we need to stick with a manager, longer than the October/ November date that a few of our managers have been dismissed at, Monk, Stracham, Mogga, Wilder, Warnock

IMHO, he was fortunate he inherited a good group of players that down tools to get rid of the previous manager then the whole atmosphere improved, when Carrick walked through the doir, he had the great idea to change Akpom to his new role which lit the fuse for an exciting period, with the type of football that was a pleasure to see

Is he good enough, the jury are still out, are the players good enough, IMHO, some, presently, far from been good enough

Carrick could very well hit the buffers then see the problems & address the issues we'll never know if we sack him & for blaming Woodgate & Gibbo has to talk to the fans, yea ok, why should he

Im going there on saturday & not really expecting anything, the club justvseem flat, I hope, upon hooe Carrick comes through, the worry though, if he goes who will come in

tunstall

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

My view is that the rebuilding and the extended transfer window meant the season only started at the end of August

The big gamble last season using so many loanees nearly paid off but it must have cost a few bob to get that squad together and when the gamble failed, it was a case of FFP hello and stop spending. The Chuba money will have kept us in the black hopefully

That's why we have got the players we have, who are all short of Championship experience

I feel sorry for MC as effectively he hasn't even had a pre season to figure out his best shape of the time with what he has now.

He's had 3 matches with this crew so its a bit early for the moaning minnies to be spouting their usual shite

I said very early that it would be a 3 to 4 year rebuild - we're just starting

We won't go down - mid table or top 6 if we're lucky

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 21, 2023, 05:04:05 PMMy view is that the rebuilding and the extended transfer window meant the season only started at the end of August

The big gamble last season using so many loanees nearly paid off but it must have cost a few bob to get that squad together and when the gamble failed, it was a case of FFP hello and stop spending. The Chuba money will have kept us in the black hopefully

That's why we have got the players we have, who are all short of Championship experience

I feel sorry for MC as effectively he hasn't even had a pre season to figure out his best shape of the time with what he has now.

He's had 3 matches with this crew so its a bit early for the moaning minnies to be spouting their usual shite

TOP 6 🙄🙄🙄

YER OFF YER ROCKER OLD MAN 🙄🙄🙄

CROCKY SAID YER A DAFCUN 👍👍👍

AND STEELY THINKS YER FULL OF SHIT TOO  :rudi:  :morgan:  :mick:  :peopleseyebrow:  :rudi2:  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on September 21, 2023, 05:04:05 PMMy view is that the rebuilding and the extended transfer window meant the season only started at the end of August

OMFG  :diego:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

So two forum knobheads are joining forces?

I suppose two heads are better than one even if they are only sheep's heads.

tunstall

Love the enthusiasm mate....

Hoping we can turn a corner as well, but at the moment I can't see us getting above lower to mid table

UTB