Jake

Started by BoroRedKen, September 21, 2023, 12:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Finally someone has said to Sexpom what i have wanted to for 1 year.

How the fuck do you know the cops ethnicity?

And your hatred of the police?

YOU FUCKING SOON RAN TO THEM TO LOOK KING OF THE FUCKING CASTLE YOU RACE BAITING GIMP.

JUST FUCK OFF.

borope

Haha just read it get in Jake.  :leo2:

Blott

I can't find a Jake or Sexpom on the search function

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on September 21, 2023, 02:20:36 PMI can't find a Jake or Sexpom on the search function

🙄🙄🙄

YOU NEED TO BE IN THE LOOP DAFT LAD 👍

THESE ARSEHOLES CHANGE THEIR NAMES QUICKER THAN WATFORD CHANGE MANAGERS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Yes, I've noticed he has turned him over a few times, good and proper. The rat sexpom is tied in knots is pretty much eating his own shit :cheers:

Johnny Thunder

Is this 'our' Jake?

Gingerpig

Yes, done the bigoted  dick bigstyle

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 21, 2023, 02:44:50 PM
Quote from: Blott on September 21, 2023, 02:20:36 PMI can't find a Jake or Sexpom on the search function

🙄🙄🙄

YOU NEED TO BE IN THE LOOP DAFT LAD 👍

THESE ARSEHOLES CHANGE THEIR NAMES QUICKER THAN WATFORD CHANGE MANAGERS  :rav:
ah, the in-house what's app group.

Which thread is it.

Poolielad

linky please?

BoroRedKen

I will pm you usernames. :bigjack

borope

Hes gone all quiet now he cant handle being challenged as he has no come back except calling people racist. Anyone seen Rifle by the way ?  :ponder:

Blott

Why change names mid thread? I will never get this social media stuff.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on September 21, 2023, 05:06:21 PMHes gone all quiet now he cant handle being challenged as he has no come back except calling people racist. Anyone seen Rifle by the way ?  :ponder:

Told yer before leave me out of it Pe  :rudi2:
UTB

Blott

Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 21, 2023, 05:11:12 PM
Quote from: borope on September 21, 2023, 05:06:21 PMHes gone all quiet now he cant handle being challenged as he has no come back except calling people racist. Anyone seen Rifle by the way ?  :ponder:

RR I never knew one of your names. I found it hilarious that they banned names because they thought it was you. 

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

AZTEC CAMERA AKA JAKE MIGHT HAVE HAD SEXPOM OVER 👍💪💪💪👍

BUT IF I EVER SEE THE CHEEKY FUCKING BILLOG CUNT IM GONNA KICK HIM ALL AROUND THE CAR PARK... WILL NEVER FORGET THE MESSAGES HE INBOXED ME PISSED UP TELLING ME HOW HE WAS GONNA KICK FUCK OUT OF ME 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I BEGGED HIS MATE STEELY FOR HIS ADDRESS BUT HE WOULDNT GIVE ME IT 🙄🙄🙄

ONE LUCKY BOY COZ I WAS GOING STRAIGHT ROUND HIS ABODE 👍👊👍

I'VE STILL GOT ALL THE SCRENSHOTS OF THE ABUSE HE GAVE ME 👎 I HOPE TO MEET JAKE THE SNAKE 🐍 ONE DAY 👍👊👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on September 21, 2023, 05:37:47 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on September 21, 2023, 05:11:12 PM

RR I never knew one of your names. I found it hilarious that they banned names because they thought it was you. 

Which one was that pal?
UTB

Blott

There was quite a few. It was funny. They would say it's a new member. Therefore you.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on September 21, 2023, 06:30:22 PMThere was quite a few. It was funny. They would say it's a new member. Therefore you.

They love me mate
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on September 21, 2023, 06:30:22 PMThere was quite a few. It was funny. They would say it's a new member. Therefore you.

Gonna try get back on
UTB

Gboro64

Great to see Aztec Camera outing this Quicksilvera character as the type of person he perpetrates to hate.
Even the moderate members are seeing him in his true colours.

tunstall

Jake couldn't kick an empty can of Stella over....

BoroRedKen

Just read his comment.

Jake you do yourself no favours son when you have had beer.

Me, you and the gatepost know what you are yakking about.

Dont say anymore Jake.

The reality (and stop giving it the big 1 Jake) is he could be 95 and you would still get your arse handed to you.

You know you are in no way a "scrapper". Why create a problem like this again?

Steely aint around to talk him out of it this time. And if you keep having a beer and lipping off then i will step aside.

Just wind your neck in for your own good Jake.
Remember what is was like for you when Stifflittlefingers came after you? Where was this bravado then mate?

Just think on Jake. There is no need.

:bigjack

In With the Lurpak

I remember some Big scruff bag with minging curtains coming after me on COB , Steamed in to a thread that had nowt to do with him offered me out  :diego: Told me he wanted a meet in a pub I drink in so I said ok then tmorra afternoon 4 Pm I think it was .. Matty spent all day posting chicken pictures along with Cappio .. Until I posted a picture at 4 pm from the said pub with the words I am waiting .. Curtains never showed up after all his bravado .. 

Curtains came back on about 3 or 4 times n never seen again ..

Matty / Cappio are absolute cunts for stirring up shit .. I won't be sat waiting anymore for any message board warriors for a punch up .

COB Gold  :rudi:

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

I think back to the days when i just read COB. It was the sheer lunacy that attracted me.

I can remember Carmen thinking i was cracking up because i would just burst out laughing!

There was some cracking funny events on COB.

Would love some of the old crew to pop on here just to say hello.

Are you reading Mick? Dixie? Alberto?

:bigjack