The January 2024 Transfer Window thread.

Started by Johnny Thunder, September 21, 2023, 09:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Not counting Chuba as he bagged a hatful of goals, but if Mr attitude went for £12.5m, Tav for simiar, then Hackney bids have to start at £12m, especially with him been an English international, though U23's & a number of clubs wanting him

No, bidding will start in double figures, he's contraced till 2026 also

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Blott on January 06, 2024, 10:29:20 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on January 06, 2024, 08:51:03 AM8 MILLION  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
which part of X did you read that? The same one the royals are splitting up?

The same tweet I read at 5:00 this morning 😂😂

UTB 👍

tunstall

There'll be a lot of rumours flying about this time of year

I don't think Carrick or Gibbo will want to sell HH and will do everything in their power to make him stay

And the best thing they could do is tell him to look at how the DJs "big move" has worked out for him....

TeessideTopgun

Think / Hope he is here to end of season.

Francks left peg

Quote from: tunstall on January 06, 2024, 12:12:24 PMThere'll be a lot of rumours flying about this time of year

I don't think Carrick or Gibbo will want to sell HH and will do everything in their power to make him stay

And the best thing they could do is tell him to look at how the DJs "big move" has worked out for him....

I reckon they will sell eventually for the lad to reach his potential ,  but it will be at a time beneficial for all parties. I have faith in the new transfer team and the systems in place.

Smoggers51

Strong rumour that Luke Ayling has his medical today. If that's true it's a good signing for us. Knows this division well and gives us another defensive option.

tunstall

One of those players you hate. Hopefully we get him cos he'd be a good signing for us.

TerryCochranesSocks

Don't rate him at all.

Gingerpig

Hate the shithead. Him &  Cooper at leeds ......c****

Blott

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 10, 2024, 12:31:05 PMHate the shithead. Him &  Cooper at leeds ......c****
that is spot on. That's why we need him. A nasty bully.

Gingerpig

Can't warm to the c*** whatsoever,  sneery horrid git

Johnny Thunder

https://twitter.com/DomShawEcho/status/1744995152517578941

Loan until the end of the season is a decent move like. We are not committing to a big contract for an older player.
This is simply cover when we are suffering injuries.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on January 10, 2024, 01:42:47 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on January 10, 2024, 12:31:05 PMHate the shithead. Him &  Cooper at leeds ......c****
that is spot on. That's why we need him. A nasty bully.

He's never a bully, just a bit shit.

Johnny Thunder

Fuckin shit news hounds on here like.
If yer need a job doing right..............

https://twitter.com/Boro/status/1745135777284075985

tunstall

RiversideRifle

👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

Francks left peg

Be a quality signing if true. Would mean gibbo probably still believes in promotion through the playoffs. The lad will be on a decent wedge.

erimus74

Unbelievable signing if true, so far just paper talk