He's probably flounced mate don't let him wind ya
UTB

Blott

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

Blott

BoroRedKen

I have asked for this to stop Blotts.

If you feel there are grounds for it then use the correct way please.

Or have you chosen to ignore my posts?

Being called a "Daf Cun" on here as often as you have fella should be more "offensive" to you.

Talk to me privately.

:bigjack

Blott

There is 1 million miles between being called a daft cun than vermin.

I never go crying to anyone, I like to fight my own battles. 

Why doesn't the hard lad repeat it.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Good job you weren't on cob, you wouldn't have lasted two days on there if you get this wound up over being called vermin.

TerryCochranesSocks

Is vermin worse than insect?

There are people who keep rats as pets and some who keep spiders and stick insects and that sort of stuff.
Of course there are insects which are considered verminous too; wasps, cockroaches etc.
Not meaning to hijack just interested in the perceived levels of insult based on life forms.
Carry on.

Eastcoastred

BoroRedKen

Some of the vermin up here scare dogs in the alleys on a night.

The rat the other night was bigger than the dog i was walking!

These town centre rats are nowt compared to the rats up 'ere in't' countryside.

Your point is interesting Tel.

Im fascinated by how we all have different levels of offence over a word/phrase. (I should know!).

Personally i consider "vermin" tame by todays standards. Its not even an "ism" or an "ist".

BoroRedKen

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 21, 2023, 10:04:34 AMSome of the vermin up here scare dogs in the alleys on a night.

The rat the other night was bigger than the dog i was walking!

These town centre rats are nowt compared to the rats up 'ere in't' countryside.

Your point is interesting Tel.

Im fascinated by how we all have different levels of offence over a word/phrase. (I should know!).

Personally i consider "vermin" tame by todays standards. Its not even an "ism" or an "ist".

Vermist!!

:cloughy:

BoroRedKen

Mike Peeler

Just the use of insect over the word vermin - Is what makes Crocket a words smith.

Terry is the official dictionary of the board and the obviously well-educated one amongst us. I say that in a nice/friendly way.

Crocket is the street talker from the Teesside getto - again said in a nice/friendly way

Mike Peeler

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on September 21, 2023, 10:15:15 AMYou cunt!

You often separate the truth from the lies - the facts from the guesswork - so I always take on board some of you comments, when i cant work out who is right and wrong in beef.  :cheers:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 21, 2023, 10:05:21 AM
Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 21, 2023, 10:01:00 AMHas crocky flounced,,

Dont think so. He is probs at graft.
When I was going to the North Gare for My walk this morning
We passed an irate looking chap shadowboxing in the middle of seal sands roundabout.

There was quite a crowd gathering, Crow's fair were setting up too - various stalls, fortune tellers, bearded ladies, sword swallowers, midgets on stilts, you know the kind of stuff.
It was a bit of a carnival atmosphere.

He looked a bit  bit of a lump too. From what I could make out looked like he had horseshoe's in his 🥊's!

Does he work anywhere near there . . . Or am I mixing him with someone else, barking up the wrong tree?

*Confused Norton*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Blott

If it was such a nice word to use against me why wont the hard man admit he used it.

Is this because he is a cowardly shit house?

F3 canine servicer

jeez h cristo blott.....let it go!  We've all been called named in our lives! 

Blott

I have been called all sorts it's never bothered me.

I like the lunatics, even the hard lad shit houses.

Is the hard lad shithouse crying on the what's app group?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on September 21, 2023, 03:16:29 PMI have been called all sorts it's never bothered me.

I like the lunatics, even the hard lad shit houses.

Is the hard lad shithouse crying on the what's app group?

What app group?

Your issue is with Crocky not anybody else so you can pack that kind of shite in now.