JVM over the road

Started by Nosmo-King, September 20, 2023, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 22, 2023, 06:01:43 AMMr Hind is younger than you think......................

He is knocking on 60odd is he not - why doesn't he just out everyone rather than go about silently sad facing every fucker the knob head.

I could live with someone up front calling me a twat but waking up to 40 sad faces on posts in your inbox is nuts. :rav:

BoroRedKen

I would have said late 40's early 50's maybe?

If you know what he is into he is not hard to find.

Thats the mistake they make when they try to out black dog each other.

They cannot stop themselves from bragging which always leaves breadcrumbs for headcases and sickos like me to find and follow.........

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 22, 2023, 08:28:48 AMI would have said late 40's early 50's maybe?

They cannot stop themselves from bragging which always leaves breadcrumbs for headcases and sickos like me to find and follow.........

Ah, jvm only that young - I thought he was pushing 60 odd my bad then, fuck knows who im thinking of then.

BoroRedKen

Its subjective guessing ages though i think.

You could be right Mikey.

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 22, 2023, 08:24:57 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 22, 2023, 06:01:43 AMMr Hind is younger than you think......................

He is knocking on 60odd is he not - why doesn't he just out everyone rather than go about silently sad facing every fucker the knob head.

I could live with someone up front calling me a twat but waking up to 40 sad faces on posts in your inbox is nuts. :rav:

Could you imagine a 60 year old bloke sticking his tongue out at everone he doesnt like, or agree with in a pub, thats how I see him & if hes 60 that actually makes it worse

As I said thats sad, but not suprising given the board its on

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 22, 2023, 08:28:48 AMI would have said late 40's early 50's maybe?

Reported Dogism

Other colours and breeds are available at various rescues across the UK
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

I pretty much agree with most of what he said. Fans on the whole are stupid. When we are winning it's all good with the world when we are losing Gibson becomes Maggie Thatcher.

The truth is we know nothing.

Johnny Thunder

Gibbo will never be as great as Maggie Thatcher.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on September 22, 2023, 01:59:10 PMI pretty much agree with most of what he said. Fans on the whole are stupid. When we are winning it's all good with the world when we are losing Gibson becomes Maggie Thatcher.

The truth is we know nothing.

Most forums are full of fans who are similar to the grandads off the muppets, great, briliant, fantastic, good, not so, poor, get em off, terrible, booooooooooooo

Blott

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on September 22, 2023, 02:07:23 PMGibbo will never be as great as Maggie Thatcher.
I despise her politics, but as a person I thought she was honest and decent.

Johnny Thunder

Bastard.

I was hoping for a

:rudi:

TMG501

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 22, 2023, 08:30:36 AM

Ah, jvm only that young - I thought he was pushing 60 odd my bad then, fuck knows who im thinking of then.

Corcaigh the twat perhaps?
It's What's In The Groove That Counts