JVM over the road

Started by Nosmo-King, September 20, 2023, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosmo-King

See his latest post puts him firmly amongst the favorite for complete prat of the board. An award not without many worthy contenders.Now having a pop at those having a pop at Gibbo with his usual collective insults.

Questioning other people's knowledge and if they have even been capable of lighting a candle.

Odious, patronising and thoroughly unpleasant individual - I would hope indeedido really cuts his legs off with a response.

Gingerpig

Nosmo-King

He's getting a rightful reaction- why he tries to be clever when he is so ignorant is rather amusing!!

erimus74

Its funny when he doesnt shout down posters who call Gibbo regarding his politics within the club

Nosmo-King

Too true Erimus- but hypocrisy is a standard trait for a vast number over there

Mike Peeler

You need to be careful with him (JVM) he at times likes to court controversy to weed/fish out any troublemakers, and does a clean up/tip off job for Westy and Baddad to slow mo your connection or ban you.

He lines you up and then 'sad faces' you and off you go quietly. Gibson is off-topic, you need to go in hard and back off when the numbers are right so you don't stand out like a shore thumb.

Tread carefully is my advice him and ctc are the sons of G Adams that's how I like to group them. A right dodgy pair of pikeys.

Whilst the boro are a bit off colour is the best time to mix it up over there and warm things up a touch  :leo:  :leo1:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 20, 2023, 03:56:19 PMYou need to be careful with him (JVM) he at times likes to court controversy to weed/fish out any troublemakers, and does a clean up/tip off job for Westy and Baddad to slow mo your connection or ban you.

He lines you up and then 'sad faces' you and off you go quietly. Gibson is off-topic, you need to go in hard and back off when the numbers are right so you don't stand out like a shore thumb.

Tread carefully is my advice him and ctc are the sons of G Adams that's how I like to group them. A right dodgy pair of pikeys.

Whilst the boro are a bit off colour is the best time to mix it up over there and warm things up a touch  :leo:  :leo1:

Good post made me laugh this  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :cheers:

erimus74

Isnt he the one who continually put an unhappy face on lots of posts, I found it quite amusing & TBH, childish

Sad really that he posted a sad face on my posts because of the party I admitted I voted for, fancy living your life like that

AtomicDog

Cos he's a Dink Erimus Lad.
They miss you on there far more than you miss them.

The term 'Shot yourself in the foot there' springs to mind.

Shows the type of people when all you ever did was post informative stuff about MFC, like you do here.
Faceless coward's, like daft school kid's, not a backbone amongst em.

Place will be on it's ar*e soon anyway.

Llike a few others on here I'm open for a 'discussion' in the Pig Iron anytime.

🐾
🐾

*Tries to keep it clean as he knows He doesn't like swearing*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on September 20, 2023, 08:03:30 PMCos he's a Dink Erimus Lad.
They miss you on there far more than you miss them.

The term 'Shot yourself in the foot there' springs to mind.

Shows the type of people when all you ever did was post informative stuff about MFC, like you do here.
Faceless coward's, like daft school kid's, not a backbone amongst em.

Place will be on it's ar*e soon anyway.

Llike a few others on here I'm open for a 'discussion' in the Pig Iron anytime.

🐾
🐾

*Tries to keep it clean as he knows He doesn't like swearing*

😁👍

Mike Peeler

Quote from: erimus74 on September 20, 2023, 07:52:28 PMIsnt he the one who continually put an unhappy face on lots of posts, I found it quite amusing & TBH, childish

Sad really that he posted a sad face on my posts because of the party I admitted I voted for, fancy living your life like that

Yes, that's him the equivalent of the death stare - get a sad face off him and your card is quietly marked for a bad dad or big nose to wield the axe or slow you down. Without any fuss.

He is trying to track me down OTR, and fish me out again the 'welk' he is :ray:

Nosmo-King

Erimus you're not missing anything from him as his opinion is absolutely of no value whatsoever.

Really is a prat  of the highest order!

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 21, 2023, 08:37:57 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on September 20, 2023, 07:52:28 PMIsnt he the one who continually put an unhappy face on lots of posts, I found it quite amusing & TBH, childish

Yes, that's him the equivalent of the death stare - get a sad face off him and your card is quietly marked for a bad dad or big nose to wield the axe or slow you down. Without any fuss.

He is trying to track me down OTR, and fish me out again the 'welk' he is :ray:

He ain't cute enough though is he Mr P?

Keep them dancing to your tune you merry prankster
🐾
🐾

borope

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 20, 2023, 03:56:19 PMYou need to be careful with him (JVM) he at times likes to court controversy to weed/fish out any troublemakers, and does a clean up/tip off job for Westy and Baddad to slow mo your connection or ban you.

Exactly this happened to me. Loads of sad faces off him on my posts going back months all dug up then not long after i was gone.

AtomicDog

The way I see it is, for ages they've had somewhere to try to be smart about certain people on here, which they've always done, don't need to name name's here. Any replies being swiftly deleted.

But now you have this place and it's public. You have the perfect place to reply, and they can't do a thing about it, it's out there for all to see.

Personally I couldn't give a f**k what they think of Me, I'd just laugh it off.

If it was someone on here, they I suppose I would be bothered . . .  for a short while

But them . . .

Nah, couldn't give a monkeys f**k
🐾
🐾

erimus74

Quote from: borope on September 21, 2023, 10:05:13 AM

Exactly this happened to me. Loads of sad faces off him on my posts going back months all dug up then not long after i was gone.

I find it quite sad from an opposed adult

Mike Peeler

He's a twat for it, I at first just thought he was a nutcase, then cottoned on he was marking posts for Baddad to have a look at and decide to ban or slow-mo them. He has done a few over me included.

The best part of it all is he is about 80 years old i think :rudi:

BoroRedKen

Mr Hind is younger than you think......................

borope

Quote from: Mike Peeler on September 22, 2023, 05:34:44 AM

He's a twat for it, I at first just thought he was a nutcase, then cottoned on he was marking posts for Baddad to have a look at and decide to ban or slow-mo them. He has done a few over me included.

The best part of it all is he is about 80 years old i think :rudi:

Yeh now i think about it a ban was never far away after he had done that to me.

Gingerpig

Mines been slowed for 2 month ......but its 1 the silly sod found ...plenty of fish etc , because  :westy: needs "bodies" on site so to speak  :ray:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Gingerpig on September 22, 2023, 08:04:33 AMMines been slowed for 2 month ......but its 1 the silly sod found ...plenty of fish etc , because  :westy: needs "bodies" on site so to speak  :ray:

He fucks you over for a while now, until he does a re-set, it's best to be a wind-up merchant now and try to avoid playing the pure cun* or he hammers you. Since he started over there from rivals he has only caught me twice from six accounts - so I'm still up with 4  left  - I don't use them all at once. :cheers:

Eastcoastred

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 22, 2023, 06:01:43 AMMr Hind is younger than you think......................

Mr Hind,, Really

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Eastcoastred on September 22, 2023, 08:18:25 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on September 22, 2023, 06:01:43 AMMr Hind is younger than you think......................

Mr Hind,, Really

Yes, a few on here know who he is and where he lives now. I'm not one of them but Ken has mentioned it in the past.

BoroRedKen

Another who lives nowhere near Teesside...